Avengers Infinity War Super Bowl Spot

youtu.be/pVxOVlm_lE8
Bleeding Edge Armor Confirmed

That Wakandan shield better shoot shit, because it's goddamn dinky.

>Spidey dies and is replaced by Miles
>Thor dies and is replaced by Whor
>Tony dies and is replaced by REEEEri

This is bupkiss.

I'm here just to laugh at autists crying about the CGI

Thor: Guardian of the Galaxy is probably going to be everyone's favorite part of the film.

ha! worse than Steppenwolf

Nothing new:the trailer

Wolverine confirmed to appear

why

Need to remains black nigger?

y-you'll see Aquaman and Teen Titans Go! To The Movies are gonna blow all these Marvel movies out of the water

>mfw no chin
where do i get implants, lads?

if this is hugh jackman as wolverine this move will be the best movie of all the times

Chad Thanos is the best villain

If there's one thing the Russos do really well, it's decide what a good Iron Man suit should look like.

They've been toying with the idea of a Bleeding Edge armor since Civil War and the end result is actually kind of rad. The whole things looks like one big capacitor for the Arc Reactor hooked up to the central chestpiece, which is a neat expansion on the concept introduced by Mark XLVI.

Itchy wig?

I'm having a stroke trying to figure out what the fuck this comment is trying to say. This is like some ESL shit.

Heh. Only because they decided to go in that direction back in Avengers 1 or 2. No suit beats the clunkiness of metal clashing with metal in the first one. Ever since they seem more and more plastic.

Although I guess that's a good way of increasing powercreep without mentioning it.

They want the two Yelena Belova fans

Reposting leaks.

>Thanos destroys Xandar to reclaim the Power Stone.

>On Earth, the Avengers are fractured, with Captain America leading a rogue faction formed by Black Widow and Falcon, while Iron Man is determine to prepare the world for another alien invasion.

>Thanos attacks the Asgardians’ ship and beats Thor, who is cast out into space. Loki uses the Space Stone to teleport Hulk to Doctor Strange’s Sanctum in New York City before surrendering it to Thanos in exchange for the Asgardians’ lives and a position as Thanos’ advisor. Thanos sends his minions to Earth.

>Doctor Strange finds Bruce Banner, who is unable to transform into the Hulk. Banner meets Iron Man and alerts him that Thanos is coming for the Infinity Stones. Iron Man begrudgingly contacts Captain America for help.

>Thanos' enforcers Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian attack the Sanctum, confront Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Spider-Man, and steal the Time Stone.

>Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight attack Scarlet Witch and Vision in Scotland to steal the Mind Stone, but are foiled by Captain America and his team. Captain America sends Vision to Wakanda so Black Panther can protect him. The Winter Soldier is awakened to help in the battle.

>The Guardians of the Galaxy find Thor adrift in space while following Thanos’ trail of destruction, and split into teams, with Rocket and Groot accompanying Thor to visit the dwarf king Eitri, who forged the Infinity Gauntlet. Thanos has cut off Eitri’s hands to prevent him from interfering with his plans, but Thor manages to operate Eitri’s star forge and create a new weapon, the axe Jarnbjorn.

>Meanwhile, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Mantis go to Knowhere and find Thanos torturing the Collector for the location of the Reality Stone, which is hidden on a faraway planet.

It's the blonde eyebrows, they are not dark enough to differentiate them from her skin, so it looks like she has no eyebrows at all.

>Iron Man, Spider-Man and Doctor Strange meet with Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy and confront Thanos on the faraway planet, while Captain America, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Panther and Banner in the Hulkbuster armor battle Thanos’ forces in Wakanda.

>The Hulkbuster is destroyed, and Banner “dies” by permanently becoming the Hulk.

>Thanos reclaims the Reality Stone and teleports to Wakanda to reclaim the Mind Stone. The two groups of heroes meet and face Thanos and his forces in an all-out battle in Wakanda.

>Thanos defeats them and reclaims the Soul Stone, which can only be claimed by one who has assembled the other Infinity Stones. Thanos sacrifices Gamora's soul for it and completes the Infinity Gauntlet.

>Loki betrays Thanos and gives the heroes an opportunity to escape and regroup as Thanos becomes the supreme master of the Universe and begins reshaping it to his will.

Some say Loki dies, some say he's only sent away by Thanos to be tortured for his betrayal. We'll see.

>Spider-Man in SPACE

Watch out, symbiotes. This time, it's Spidey who's crash-landing on YOUR homeworld.

>Some say Loki dies, some say he's only sent away by Thanos to be tortured for his betrayal. We'll see.

It makes more sense for Thanos to kill Nebula instead of Gamorra, and for Loki to be the tortured one here. He's just been more important to the Avengers as a franchise.

I still hope something happens where Tony has to cobble a clunker suit again in the next one.

Sounds good to be honest
Hyped

..ya'll serious? He look nothing like Wolverine.

I guess we know why this shit looks so bad now. They only slapped it on to show off the Iron Spider suit in the first trailer.

That should have happened in Age of Ultron, for fucks sake.

I really don't care about the Ebony Maw squad or whatever and don't think they're necessary. Somehow they make Thanos seem less threatening. Just do this shit yourself bruh.

T'Challa: We don't make "cowering plates" here in Wakanda. Which is partially why my father died.

Slimming up the suit, combine with the smooth patterns makes it look like the human muscular system. That's cool if that's what they were going for, but for shots like this without the helmet on, it kind of just looks like he's wearing a weird onesie

I feel like the promos have made it hard to figure out what this movie is supposed to be about. I mean I knew the first one was about the heroes getting together and the second one was about Ultron trying to rip them apart. But the promos for this movie all seem like "here are heroes in separate places doing separate things."

Oh well, the Russo Brothers may know what they're doing and if Scarlet Witch makes it out of the movie without going crazy I'll consider it a win.

Anyone have a cap of that last shot of Strange and Iron Man?

>It makes more sense for Thanos to kill Nebula instead of Gamorra,

To reclaim the Soul Stone, you must sacrifice the soul of a loved one, and Gamora is Thanos' favorite daughter.

The end better have a x-men/F4 tease. Something.

OH MY GOD

Black Panther did it, Wolverine wouldn't be able to make those scratches that close to each other

Not since she ran away with planet-boi

kek

It won't be. The movie is finished and the merger won't be official until 2019.

>believing leaks posted on Sup Forums

>All these super bowl ads and no Deadpool 2 trailer

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i mean it makes sense for Nebula to have a heroic death in pt 1

>weird onesie
That's basically what every Iron man suit is. A big metal onesie.

Every suit since Mark XLII and above doesn't even try to hide it anymore.

I'll take things that'll never happen for $1000, Alex!

But Thanos is huge, right? So Wolverine-size claws would look smaller? Damnit don't kill my Wolverine boner, user.

FUCK

>We're getting Thanos after all this time
>They remain adamant to keep Thanos' eyes incorrect
Fucking hate this mismatched timeline.

Most of that was all true though, and the things that were wrong could easily have been misdirection either by the poster or by Marvel.

Most of that is actually pretty on-point.

That, or just mere script changes/reshoots.

He's not THAT big

>Banner “dies” by permanently becoming the Hulk

Bittersweet

Wait, what's wrong with them?

they might go the comic route where she becomes a zombie and then wears the Infinity Gauntlet after taking it from Thanos

I wonder if in the next movie, we'll see more of Death and the other cosmic entities. Eternity would be cool to see.

>That, or just mere script changes/reshoots.
I'm assuming that that poster actually saw the movie, since that was a month before it came out.

How the FUCK is he breathing?

>they might go the comic route
Hope not Infinity Gauntlet was lame

it doesn't really sound like he is.

Stark probably arrives and throws the Iron Spider suit on him whether he likes it or not. He probably likes it.

It'll probably be an energy projection shield

>Oh well, the Russo Brothers may know what they're doing and if Scarlet Witch makes it out of the movie without going crazy I'll consider it a win.

Wanda and Vision should at least both make it through this movie, since they're in the next one as well.

Hopefully Vision isn't keeping up the human disguise when they're alone, but it is possible they felt the need to do that so normies don't think the pairing is too weird.

I mean the indents on the chest atleast give that suit a bit of depth, but yeah, it's still pretty far from the mechanical look of the earlier suits

He's clearly losing oxygen, hence taking off the mask.

why is does thanos have a helmet covered in nipples?

Does the mask really affect his breathing though?

Look at it this way; he's probably not actually in space and his enhanced body may allow him to breathe at higher altitudes than normal humans. The same thing happened with Cap in Age of Ultron.
Also, I really hope we get to see Spidey get really fucking stronk like he's supposed to be.

those are fidget spinners

What's the best Avengers run?

why dont you

Sources say the new suit is officially "The Iron Spider" and it comes with mechanical legs

They aren't supposed to look like human eyes.

I mean the lego sets and pop figures literally confirm the name is Iron Spider and the lego confirms the legs.

>Cap admiring his new shield
>"Now that I have 2 IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE!"

He's not really in space yet.

Lego sets aren't always accurate

Stinkin' Russo's...

can you post it

>The Hulkbuster is destroyed, and Banner “dies” by permanently becoming the Hulk.
I thought that's what happened in Thor Ragnarok desu senpai

Looking better now.

There is literally no way Hugh could get within 100 miles of a greenscreen attic without the paps crawling around him zombie horde style.

Stark has a suit made of nanomachines.

I'm not going to doubt for a second he has nanomachines built into his Iron Spider suit that form legs.

I understand why they didn't do it for the whole film, because next to everyone else it would have looked silly. But you know there will be a reference to correct thanos void eyes in some shot or another. It's too iconic.

Recasted obviously

It's like people forget that they're still working on the movie

What are you talking about? The best part of Iron Man 3 was when Tony fought the Mandarin in his flamethrower zamboni.

>But you know there will be a reference to correct thanos void eyes in some shot or another. It's too iconic
user...
They changed his entire design to make him into Stone Cold Steve Austin. They don't care what's iconic.

>She's using her super spy training to blend into the local wakandan populace, but she got bad intel.

I mean, its the new standard now thanks to Black Panther's new suit. I'm not saying Iron Spider should stay, but should the legs be a regular thing now for Peter? Visually its pretty neat, differentiates from the past versions, and helps him climb faster.

Why does everything have to be grounded?

He looked better in GotG

As long as it's not the stupid 3 legs iron spider from civil war

Oddly enough, he got those eyes in the toys and other promotional material

>The whole things looks like one big capacitor for the Arc Reactor hooked up to the central chestpiece, which is a neat expansion on the concept introduced by Mark XLVI.

I think the idea is that it no longer has a single weak point and can no longer be disabled by Bucky pulling out the reactor, since it's decentralized.

Yeah, what the hell was up with that? Is there a story there or what? Because it makes no goddamn sense just having 3 legs

>Studio: "it'll humanize him"

I want to believe void eyes will happen though. Maybe in a super shadow scene. I understand it doesn't work in the real world where there isn't constant stylistic inking.