Kill Six Billion Demons?? What?

What is this? I see a thread every now and then, but I don't know what it's about. Is it worth a read?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN9jTnxv0RU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I found this. Is the author particularly political? I realize that the creator's opinions or politics shouldn't dissuade someone from enjoying something they've made, but I'm tired of getting into things and then the comic or series being used as a mouthpiece for some platform.

Is this character just speaking from her experiences or the way she thinks, or is the author speaking through her?

I dunno dude maybe if you want the context behind a single page out of an over hundred page comic you should read it instead of asking anons on a peruvian basket weaving forum to spoonfeed you.

I'm sorry. I am very lost and confused right now. Maybe in my life. Or maybe just right now. I'm not entirely sure. My head's a little funny because yesterday was my birthday and I drank so much that I threw up and stuff. I ruined it for everybody. Maybe? You're in good advice. I will maybe read it when I have time. I could use some culture in my life. Do webcomics count as culture?

Co-Ed's boyfriend is kidnapped by demon god slumlords. She and him get a measure of super god powers from the mega deity who made them targets (she got most of it, he got just enough to LOOK like the real "heir"). She winds up in the demon god slums and has to undergo character development to survive (and maybe rescue him, maybe, he was a 6/10 bf) as she encounters kung-fu angels, has-been celestial swordmasters, color-coded infernal felons, and bone-cycle hunter-destroyer zealots among other twisted parties.

The title comes from an in-story prophecy that states that true omnipotent power will be granted to the being who can kill "six-billion demons" although each of the aforementioned slum lords counts as 1 billion so the comic won't run for that long.

She is also not a natural blonde.

>Is this character just speaking from her experiences or the way she thinks, or is the author speaking through her?
The author is a guy. I dunno', I wouldn't call K6BD super feminist, but it does have feminist elements to it. But just because the girl in the page you posted suffered because of her gender doesn't mean she's automatically a good guy herself.

>She is also not a natural blonde

The universal art is violence but the second and far more powerful is lying

I didn't really think that she was a good guy, since the protagonist seems to not like her. These pages made me think she did something bad or evil or something, especially with that moustache-twirling snide face she makes there when she extinguishes the incense for the dead guy.

what now

For God's sake Sup Forums you are such super-sensitive snowflakes.

Yes, it has a female protagonist. It's obviously tumblr anti-white es jay dubya feminist Jewish propaganda.

Shut up, Ruth.

She has killed thousands of worlds.

I don't really go to Sup Forums anymore. I also don't have a problem with a female protagonist, especially if she's fun or a great character or something like someone who I want got read about. Yeah. But I am a super-sensitive snowflake so I will give you that but don't woody I'm trying to kill myself.

how about you take the time to read it instead of sitting in a thread on Sup Forums

Is that a spoiler? She's super scary. But she's also colored, and I don't know I'm not sure I want to get into something with minority antagonists. Like, I don't know. I have a hard time talking to black people because I think I'll say something racist or something. I'm not racist, but I can't talk to minorities. Like, there are some cute minorities at my school but they're all taken but anyway I can't talk to them because I'm not sure I can believe that any of them are to be judged off their character because they're oppressed or something. But that means that I'm objectifying them with labels like "victim" or "the good guys" so I don't really see colored people as people which is racist so I usually try to avoid them or drop my spaghetti when I do talk to them. I kept calling one of my friends attractive last night. I still need to call her and make sure everything's not weird since we're having Weeaboo Wednesday tomorrow. And I think she's bringing the food? I don't know if I want to see Samuel L. Jackson play the villain again even though he enjoys it.

k6bd is a mixed bag on Sup Forums
you'll get a lot of anons that love it for various reasons from waifu'ing to the world building.
You'll get an equal number of anons who hate it because of one character having gender issues and the number of female characters featured prominently.

It's full of sudo-philosophy taken from every different source and mixed together. The author puts a lot of work into doing extra lore and stories not necessary for the comic but as equally good of a read.
It's my favorite webcomic so I might be a little bias. Reach heaven through violence user.

Yeah I'll do that.

What's wrong with a bunch of females in a story? People like Sailor Moon. Just as long as it's good. I like how the philosophy and stuff is mixed together. Kinda' sells me on a read. Thaank you.

Is it feminist too at all? Someone said no and yes. I can't read your post again because I'm on mobile and .

OP, I'm gonna level with you

I have read literally dozens of webcomics, some of them I read through to the finish but most of them I just read until I'm bored with it.

I've read just about every one on the Sup Forums recommendation list and just as many that aren't on there.

Kill Six Billion Demons is by and far my favorite webcomic on the internet and the only one I recommend to my irl friends.

I cannot recommend it highly enough.

K6BD is a good comic that incidentally contains some elements which could be construed as feminist (e.g. a mostly female main party) or "progressive" (White Chain defying angelic "gender norms") but these aren't the focal points of the work. It isn't an SJW shoehorn pander cash grab, it's a good store with rich lord surrounding it, drawing heavily on both Christian and Hindu/Eastern mythological themes. It's unique and entertaining, has interesting art, and an author who sticks to an update schedule and genuinely just seems like a cool guy. He will browse and interact with the threads here and is good about interacting with fans on the tumblr.

Also, there have been three fan submission contests for characters that get featured in the comic (a hodge-podge of interdimensional mercenaries chasing the main protagonist, dead gods, and most recently a heist team composed of devils).

Reading this makes me feel like I'm having an aneurysm

Good story, rich lore. Fucking phone posting.

If this isn't pasta, it is now.

I misjudged you. You're less of an insufferable Sup Forumsfaggot than you are delicate autist.

But you totally got to cripplechan /bane/ for what I can see...

cause depending on which user you ask it's pandering. it's not

It seems too good to be true. What's the catch? Does the author beat puppies?

>mostly female main party
That's not bad. Most parties in comics are men. Focusing on the gender dynamic is silly unless context is given.

>White Chain defying angelic "gender norms"
I have no idea what this means.

>an author who sticks to an update schedule and genuinely just seems like a cool guy.
> He will browse and interact with the threads here and is good about interacting with fans on the tumblr.
>Also, there have been three fan submission contests for characters that get featured in the comic (a hodge-podge of interdimensional mercenaries chasing the main protagonist, dead gods, and most recently a heist team composed of devils).
Yeah this seems to good to be true. I thought all webcomics were killed with unannounced hiatuses or by a decline in quality because the author went raving mad?

Sams, with the addition of Unsounded. Which you should read if you haven't.

>It's full of sudo-philosophy taken from every different source and mixed together.
>taken from every different source and mixed together.

If you mean "taken from Hinduism" then yes, you're right. The fact that TES lore also copy-pastes the Vedas and whatever does not make KSBD an elder-scrolls ripoff.

>Yeah this seems to good to be true.
the downside is if you like print editions the print versions of the book are kinda meh.

The upside is the entire thing and all the extra lore tidbits are up for free on his website and he does a ton of q&a on tumblr

Okay. I'll put it on my list. I've put it on my list. I'll be sure to read both of these comics every day after class so I don't fall into a weird state and work hard hard in school. I see Unsounded on here every now and then but I don't know what's going on and I tried to start it once but she didn't have a belly button and that made me more uncomfortable than he fact someone was trying to rape her. I don't know. Little girls should have belly-buttons. Anyway that and the comic title reminds me of pic.

>If you mean "taken from Hinduism"
yes, and the occasional meshugga song too.
>does not make KSBD an elder-scrolls ripoff.
never said it was, don't be so defensive.

I like buying stuff so if I really like it I hope the print editions aren't too "meh." I will might probably buy one, even though I need to save my money.

the first one is way to small, the large art work doesn't look as great smashed down for the format.
I suggest reading online then buying it. The second book is larger and corrects some of it.

The website is currently in the arc for the third book which isn't published yet.

I don't consider any of what I said to be a negative point (read the comic for "angelic gender norms" I'm not spoiling a secondary plot point), I was just giving you the two things that K6BD's anti-SJW detractors fixate on and I'm generally a critic of that stuff myself. But Abaddon aims to tell a good story first and those idiosyncracies are precisely that: nuances of the characters that make them more interesting characters. Not just boxes on some diversity checklist.

You should read Unsounded as well. It's similarly fantastic with an artist/writer who is a good person. If you appreciate a creator who can stick to an update schedule, Ashley Cope is even better than Abaddon. Numerous times, she has busted out multiple page updates in advance to keep to a 3 a week average and she often does multiple page updates simply because it flows better for action scenes. It makes me exasperated with people like the Ava's Demon lady or Zach Wristman of Paranatural, and outright disgusted at professional crybabies like Aaron Diaz of Dresden Codak.

I have not purchased a physical comic of any variety since I was a kid and I own K6BD and Unsounded.

>sudo-philosophy
It's spelled "pseudo" user

>White Chain defying angelic "gender norms"
>I have no idea what this means.
The angels in this setting are emotionless balls of sentient fire that were molded into weird shapes by long-dead gods to serve them as law enforcers. One angel in the story ends up spending so much time around humans that it starts to take on human traits, including some gender traits and a human-like physical form. This is considered embarrassing and gauche by angels, so the character in question angsts over it and gets bullied over it by angels and demons alike. The whole subplot is used to humanize the character a bit and have some fun at their expense since they are so uptight and it's funny to see uptight people in awkward situations, but it's not really spun in a political way as far as I can tell.

Wonder how many here got what you meant with your pik I sure did, you kinky fuck

Holy shit, this must be the best type of comic around then

>For God's sake Sup Forums you are such super-sensitive snowflakes.

Saved

S E E T H I N G

He meant sumo philosophy, it's Murder Baby's school of martial arts.

> I was just giving you the two things that K6BD's anti-SJW detractors fixate on and I'm generally a critic of that stuff myself.
Ah. Okay. I misread what you were getting at.

I didn't know that good comic people existed. I guess I need to browse more.

Who is Aaron Diaz? I googled her/him/it and all i got was this pic. I'll google 'em again because i dont wan tyou to be dissapointe din me.

O B S E S S E D

TWO SCOOPS

KILL SIX BILLION DRUMPFS

O M G, you totally school him! le epic winzzz, *tips fedora twice*

Now kiss.

>Who is Aaron Diaz?

oh, you're adorable

>Unsounded
Is exactly the type of politically-driven shitpile OP doesn't want to read.

>What is this?
It's probably the best webcomic running today.

It would wreck shit on the Eisner awards if it could.

Im a absolute sick fuck, I would do this instead

I'm reading the Bad Comic book artists wiki and a lot of the book is about philosophy.

The comic is split into three sections and one is about transhumanism? I took a Philosophy class last semester on the Philosophy of Law and it was really hard. ONe time one of my professors told me to look into something and I started looking at Philosophy on Wikipedia and it made me want to seriously reconsider my life. I heard one guy from my home town took a philosophy course, and he quit college to work at like Taco Bell or someplace for two years. This stuff really changes a person. I'm just a simple History major, so I don't think i can really understand his points. Why are the robots wanting to erradicate humans? Why are the Time colonists the bad guys? Why are gorillas and people in a perpetual war with the Tower of Babel moon edition construction being done?

>KILL
>kill what
>DEMONS
>okay how many
>6 BILLION
>what's it about

gee i don't know beats the hell out of me

I'm sorry.

There came a time when YISUN and their disciple, Aesma, came to be in YISUN’s speaking house, which was often host to the drunken brawls of the many gods as they engaged in heated, and often bloody debate. The previous night had been no different, and the bronze walls still smoked and glowed with the fury and violence of their words. YISUN, as master of the house, reclined as the servants of that place set about undoing the devastation of the night with tired and practiced ease.
Aesma was small in stature, of raw black skin, many teeth, a large mouth, and a bright red tongue. She nurtured an evil and burning passion for dominion over all things, and thus an ugly hunger constantly ruled her otherwise pretty face. YISUN was extremely fond of her, as it was with all ugly children.
“Master of Masters, King of Kings, Empress of Empresses,” said Aesma greedily, “Who is the most powerful of your servants?”
For this had been the topic of the night before, and none in attendance had been fit to answer it, for each of them loudly proclaimed themselves king over the other. YISUN had declined to make a judgment, as was the manner, so Aesma was surprised when YISUN shook from their reverie.
“Plainly, it is a difficult question,” said YISUN, pondering, “but I would have to say my three Masters of space-time, aesthetic, and ethics.”
“Why they!” said Aesma, fuming.
“They have been my disciples for at least 30 kalpas, they have studied well my teachings, and each is the holder of an absolute and insurmountable truth, “spoke YISUN, gravely, “If you are so discontent you may find them on the road and challenge them if you wish.”
Without a word Aesma rudely snatched up Pedam’s walking stick, which could hop thirty leagues at a time, and Akaroth’s feather cloak, which could ride winds both interstellar and terrestrial, and bashing aside servants in her mad scramble, she leapt to the edge of that house and rode the void to the road of the Ruling King.

– Aesma and the Master of Space-time –

Almost immediately Aesma found the estate of the Master of space-time, a lunar domain of immense proportions. It was incredibly hard to miss the Master, as he was a man thirty stories tall, with skin speckled as a night sky, and in his tangled hair, among his shaggy brow, and scattered in his great knotted beard were a multitude of burning stars. He had served for uncounted centuries as chief architect of the gods after attaining his mastery, and even now was building a mighty dark tower greater than any mountain, and the clangs of his immense silver chisel shivered Aesma’s bones as she approached. But she had little regard for his mighty stature as a furious mischief was in her.
“Ho there! A Godling! Young Aesma is it?” boomed the Master of space-time, and as he turned his sweat drops scattered the earth like mighty boulders.
“I have heard you are the strongest of YISUN’s disciples,” said Aesma viciously, “How can that be true?”
“From whom?” spoke the Master, furrowing his brow.
“From YISUN!” danced Aesma, frustrated.
“Ho!” rumbled the master, and stroked his mustaches. “I suppose it is true then. I have long studied the scope and stretch of YISUN’s work, and through immense effort I have attained knowledge of the shape of all things. Down to the exact nano-angstrom!”

Aaron Diaz just namedrops big concepts and authors in his stories.

Aesma was disbelieving, but the Master showed her each Planck length of each mountain on his estate. And still she was disbelieving, and he showed her the exact number of grains of dust in the universe, and the number of carbon atoms in her body, and the potential shape and shadow of every animal that breathed, swam, flew, or flashed through quantum states.
But still she was not content, so the Master set down his mighty chisel with a crack and gestured to the wide plain and bade Aesma look, and showed her the way to look. He bade her bring forth her illuminated consciousness, and she did, and the master was humorously surprised, for it was a small, evil thing, a nasty red coal, and he wondered why she was so favored as YISUN’s disciple. But then he brought forth his own mind and it was as a great celestial blaze, and as he cast it on the landscape before him, Aesma saw it warp and shift, the hills like water that flowed from form to form. The sky cracked and ignited and was replaced by fire and light, and darkness swallowed and disgorged the land like a great bulbous blossom. Aesma realized then that the Master had perfect knowledge not only of the precise shape of things, but also all the shapes they would ever have and be.

“I have attained mastery of the ultimate and insurmountable truth of Form. Thus, through my mighty studies I know the exact measure of YISUN’s work, the way it is, and the way it always will be. So my knowledge is all encompassing, and perfection is my breath,” said the Master. “Even small things such as yourself, young Aesma,” he said with a jovial wink.
“What are you building?” said Aesma, with dark intent, as a furious scheme was bubbling to the top of her evil mind.

“My Panopticon,” said the Master of Space-time proudly, and clapped the stone of his construction with a sound that shook the dust from the seven corners of the multiverse, “the ultimate observatory. Though my knowledge is limitless, my sight is regretfully less so. With this I will contemplate all things at once, and I will truly be the highest in the land. I will have no need for mundane struggles once I can contemplate all of infinity!”
“That’s stupid!” said Aesma, and kicked the dark construction, stubbing her delicate toes. Her yelp of pain set the master to chuckling mightily as this poor vicious girl, but then Aesma shot him a ferocious glance and asked a stupid question.
“If you know the shape of everything, what is the shape of the universe!” said she.
The Master scoffed humorously at this precocious question. “Well clearly, I know it from the inside!” he said.
“How can you know the shape of anything if you only look at it from the inside!” snapped Aesma, evilly, and the Master gave a great booming laugh that shook stars from his beard, and as they crashed to the dust in great fiery trails, Aesma had to scamper to dodge them.

“Can a man bend his eyes to look at his own face? What an odd question!” said the Master, “It has no outside shape, little one, and thus it is and will always be so.”
“I’ll take a look and tell you, worm!” spat Aesma, and she tore off her clothes wildly.
“What are you doing?” rumbled the Master, bemusedly, but before he could finish, Aesma had planted her feet and took a great hot breath. Her skin puckered and her chest swelled and her small wicked form grew outwards suddenly to fifteen stories tall. The sudden change disoriented her, and she fell over, denting a mountain. The master chuckled at her idiocy as she huffed and puffed and stumbled about, and went to turn back to his work, but then there was another great breath and Aesma swelled monstrously, to twice the Master’s height.

“Ho! Stop this foolishness!” said the Master, amazed at this idiot girl, but before he could say another word, she took another mighty breath and swelled to ten times the Master’s height. The mountains shuddered and the Master’s great unfinished tower shivered as though struck. Now true worry gripped the Master, and he shouted for Aesma to stop, but her monstrous, straining face grew further away as she grew to a hundred times the Master’s height, and then a thousand, and on the fifth breath the land itself was rent up, and the mountains buckled and warped, and the great stones of the Panopticon were ripped from their foundations in the terrible gale of Aesma’s inhalations. The Master was dumbstruck, for though his illuminated mind was much larger and fiercer than Aesma, he had not glimpsed this destruction. And still Aesma grew a million times, a hundred billion times larger than the Master, and the stars bent and space-time itself warped with her great weight. Finally, it gave way, and Aesma tumbled through and outside creation. The great clap as she ripped through woke the archons on their flensing tree, and the worms that shivered in Hansa’s corpse outside reality, and the plum garden of YISUN’s speaking house was so shaken it bore very little fruit that year.

Had Aesma looked then, she would have glimpsed the entirety of existence and non-existence in its totality, and in viewing it she would have discovered the secret name of God, and avoided her maiming by asking YISUN this question some time later. But at that moment, her hubris and pride at her besting of the Master were the only things on her cramped and evil mind, so she gave it but a glance, and discovered that it was somewhat wheel-shaped.
It was extremely cold outside of existence, and Aesma was quite naked, moreover holding so much air in a form so large was quite painful, so she abruptly and quite mindlessly let it go, and plummeted back through the crack in existence and back to the feet of the Master of Space-time, who was thrown around like a leaf in the great storm of her exhalation.

“Plainly you are not the strongest of YISUN’s disciples!” cackled Aesma, and danced naked and stuck her great red tongue out at the broken and defeated master. “Tell me, as you promised!” implored the Master of space-time, hot tears thundering to the earth like mighty comets, “What is the shape of the universe?”
“It is somewhat wheel-shaped,” said Aesma, which was a completely wrong answer.

>It seems too good to be true. What's the catch? Does the author beat puppies?

Inflation Porn. The catch is the author draws inflation Porn.

Like his super heroes here?

I also can't read his comic. It's a mess of spaghetti.

>Abaddon draws inflation porn

okay I need to find this now

Not inflation, fattie porn, theres a big difference, and thats not all Abaddon has drawn, you philistine, he's also done futa

“If it has a pulse,

Take its skull!

If it builds a house,

Smash it flat!

Strength is my God,

The God of Shapes,

If my God should fail me,

I will kill him too.”

– Sword Law Mantra of the Knights Belligerent

I hate Aaron Diaz so much. So much talent and potential wasted on a faggy douchebag.

“Oh teacher!” sobbed Aesma, and shook the poor Hierophant from side to side, “I did what you asked! I followed all the rules of your temple! Is it because I’m too wicked that I must be punished so?”

“You awful, wretched creature!” shrieked the Hierophant in rage, “Look at what your foolishness has wrought! Get up and set this right at once!”

“Oh I was struck by my husband,” said Aesma, “And now my heart is aflame with pain!” And she sobbed and rolled around in self-pity, covering herself in ashes and moaning. The immediately Hierophant saw that he had made a second, and far greater mistake than getting Aesma to marry in the first place. By trying to tame Aesma, he had inadvertently removed one of the only weapons that could be relied on to trounce pompous fools such as the Red Eyed King with any degree of reliability.

“Get up!” sputtered the Hierophant, “You have to fight!”

“Oh but that’s against the rules!” sobbed Aesma.

“You useless moron!” said the Hierophant, “The great Disc of the Sun is shattered! This temple is brought to ruin, and the world will ne’er see its like again, even in the whole history of creation! The stars themselves burn with the evil you have unleashed! Who cares if you were struck?”

It was true that the Temple would never return. But Aesma was not listening, for a sudden thought had hit her like a stone, and she stood up.

“Say!” she said, nurturing a growing anger, “If my husband strikes me, doesn’t that break our marriage vows?”

“You absolute dolt!” said the Hierophant, “You haven’t even been married yet!”

“Oh!” said Aesma, standing up, and becoming herself again. “I’ll beat him to a pulp!” She smacked the Hierophant for good measure, and felt fantastic. Then she set off in a dead sprint through the charred and smoldering landscape to where the Red Eyed King stood, wreathed in ruinous power, and laying waste to the world about him with great bolts of black fire and scorching ash. Five hundred gods were doing furious battle with him, and the light of their burning combat obscured the sky itself. Aesma instantly filled to the brim with an unstoppable berserk rage upon seeing his wicked face, and she began to tantrum, as was her custom.

“You!” she screamed, and laid hand upon the nearest thing to her, which was a large rock. She hurled it with tremendous force, where it struck the King in the thigh and made hardly a dent. Aesma was so angry, she turned to the next largest thing she could find, which was a stray horse. The horse was a well-bred steed that had once pulled the chariot of Mantos Am, God of Tax Law, but Aesma cared very little. She gripped the horse by its mane and flung it bodily at the king. It bounced of his thigh and he barely turned from his heated combat.

This so enraged Aesma that she turned to the next largest thing she could find, which was a boat – a mighty war barge a hundred paces long or more that had washed ashore when the river was vaporized by the king’s passing. She flung it at the king with terrifying force, and it glanced off the back of his hauberk and shattered into a thousand splinters of wood. This got the king to turn a little in Aesma’s direction, but at that point he gave her so little regard, so enthralled by victory as he was, that he spared here only the tiniest sliver of a sneer before turning back to his fight and swatting three Gods of war out of the sky with a swing of his hand.

Aesma couldn’t take it at that point. She dug her fingers in the earth, and with a mighty heave, flung part of the entire battlefield at the King. It struck the king square in the shoulder, and knocked him off balance as clods of earth, men, horses, and errant war machines went flying everywhere.

“What are you doing, miserable creature,” said the King. He threw off his combatants and turned to face her, and aligned all his aspects of war and mastery, armor states, and vorpal blade arts in her direction. He was an awe-inspiring sight.

“I think you’re the handsomest man I’ve ever met,” said Aesma, and she was quite sincere, “And you’ve got such a great work ethic! But you struck me with that sword that cuts thirty six ways, and more importantly you let my love for you pour out of me and die cold and withered on the floor. And that I cannot forgive!” She leapt at the king, and summoned up her destroyer form, and rained such ferocious blows upon him that the other five hundred Gods made a circle of their shields and gave her wide berth. But the King was a mighty warrior, and would not yield, so clothed in the invulnerable armor that Aesma had made for him. Any other warrior would have shriveled in dismay at the impossibility of victory in such a situation. It quickly became apparent that Aesma could not beat the Red Eyed King in battle. He was equally as fast as her, better trained, and his war aspects were more deadly. Most of Aesma’s killing blows bounced harmlessly off his shield, while others were rebuffed by the scales of his hauberk.

But Aesma did not cling to victory. Her lack of success merely filled her with a hot and infinite rage.

With a free hand, she groped around until she found the largest object she could find, which happened to a nearby mountain, and with impossible strength she tore it up by the root and dashed it across the Red Eyed King’s shield. The mountain shattered with a colossal rumble and the King was thrown back, but still he would not yield. So Aesma found the next largest object she could find. She raised herself up and reached into the sky and tore a passing moon from it’s orbit. And as the King staggered back from the mountain blow, Aesma ripped the moon molten hot through the atmosphere, and smashed it down into the King’s sword. Moon and sword both were blown into a million pieces, and the battlefield was rent asunder and turned into a maelstrom of screaming men, and gods, and horses, and chunks of stone and clouds of earth. Up and down ceased to have meaning, and the stars were blotted out by the cloud of destruction. But still the King would not yield.

So Aesma reached even further out, and pulled stars, one by one, and hurled them at the King. And the King hunched low and charged at Aesma through their fiery trails as they hurtled to earth in great explosions. He kept coming, even as his shield was blown into pieces, and gripped Aesma by the shoulders, so Aesma grabbed an Eye of Night, which was a star so large it had broken through space-time and collapsed into a hole infinitely more massive. She bashed the king over the head with it, and he was stunned and bloodied, but managed to knock it away from Aesma, where it flew off and devoured a nearby lunar kingdom.

I dont understand at all...
But should I read this?
I dont see too much hate on this thread so it seems like it could be good

“Yield!” said Aesma. But the King would not yield. He was exceedingly foolish, and still clung to his dreams of conquest. This allowed fear of losing to make its way in his limbs, which poisoned his grip. Instead of snapping Aesma’s neck, as he should have easily done, she instead squirmed out of his hold.

It was exactly then that Aesma did a truly impossible thing, since by then she was thoroughly fed up. She flexed her fingers, and planted her feet, an inhaled a mighty gale of breath, and reached out to grab the fabric of the world itself. And with a deafening roar, she lifted, and the entirety of creation shook.

“What are you doing?” said the King, aghast. And the other Gods who were hurled too and fro through that chaotic battlefield echoed his cry, for all could feel it.

“I’m going to lift the Wheel and beat you over the head with it until you give up!” puffed Aesma.

>artist tells instead of shows

And the King saw that this was true. Aesma had indeed lifted the Wheel. He knew then that he had lost utterly and completely, and yielded. He lay down his shattered sword, and shuffled off his battered scale hauberk, and dispersed his dread aspect. If there was anything to be said about him further, it was that he was a graceful loser.

Even still, it took some convincing by the five hundred other Gods and the celestial hosts to get Aesma to put down the universe, but eventually she did. She remained upset all the while the King was escorted back to the Crucible of Punishment and locked inside an even tighter cage, and only cheered up once the key was turned in the lock, removed, and melted. Aesma was brought before Payam, who was foremost in YISUN’s Speaking House in those days, and sentenced to a hundred days as a scullery maid as punishment. Strangely, Aesma seemed rather meek about the whole affair and accepted her punishment gracefully as long as she was brought wine once in a while.

“You seem changed, Aesma ten Yondam,” said Payam to Aesma.

“I’m done with husbands,” said Aesma, who was despondent. “I think it’s time to grow up.”

“Oh?” said Payam, with great concern. The other Gods in YISUN’s speaking house also leaned in closely at this, for they were very worried at what could possibly go wrong next.

“Yes,” said Aesma, “I’m getting a dog.”

It's apocrypha that has nothing to do with the plot

You should make your own decisions, user

Appropriate music for gazing at that picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=cN9jTnxv0RU

Sometimes a little push is needed

Okay, I'll start pushing

Drinking contests with devils that involve involuntary drinking songs

Old men of incredible power

Old ladies of incredible power

Wow... that looks pretty good, Im gonna check it out right now

Thanks user

And last but not least, sexy devil ladies. That should be sufficient

I don't get it. The Wikipedia page on him looks nothing like he does here. Also, I thought he was "super sad all the time?"

Dang. I am bad at this.

That was him a couple thousand years ago.
Times change.