Are you an American or a Dumbfuckistani?

Are you an American or a Dumbfuckistani?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/america-tyranny-donald-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might want to fix your map m8

I live in wisconsin, plz don't lump me in with jews York and commifornia

I'm part of alti-right lunatic red part of the country.

PA

You'll have to criticize your state's residents on that front, not the map.

An American.

People living in blue states don't have the right to claim that title.

>Dumbfuckistan
Islamaphobic.

>Forgets that "virgina" is a blue state
Fuck off

ipfag

Yeah, we got trump over 270 so kys

>Commiefornia
>Jew York
>America
I'm gonna give Dumbfuckistan a chance.

Your salty tears are awesome. Thank you so much for posting here. Normally we have to go find you on face books for this lovely display of liberal anger.

The first stage of recovery is denial, give it some time kid.

Fixed it for you.

ahmm the liberals are those who support muslims who behead gays and murder women for any reason. they are the dumbfuckistanis

If you hate american majority you can leave any day Ahmed, you are "democrats" and if Trumps won is because your democratic system

how's the peso?

>"i can't counter your argument so I'll just reply with a hilarious joke!"
inb4 lol u are poor

Except it was a legitimate counter argument. You're just not reading into it. I don't know what I expected from a Bulgarian.

Hillary will get so much more than 270,Trump has no chance , go Electoral College. Trump wins Electoral College. Electoral College is unfair she won the popular vote, blah blah blah.

Now it has been possibly found 3 million of her votes were illegal or fraud, so Trump might now have the popular vote as well.

Sit the fuck down. you lost get over it, supporting illegal immigrants and open borders, the rape of women via her husband. A campaign paid for by Radical Muslim country donations, countries who murder gays and the alike, stone and control their women. Those are just simple things about her we could go on for hours. She is a liar, a thief, and a murderer. Just an over all piece of shit Human Being, if she even deserves such a title.

You don't know what the fuck you are truly supporting. You are the true DumbFuckistanians. No where Near AMERICAN.

So cry, let us drink those tears. It won't change a damn thing,she lost,she CONCEDED, there is no hope, except for the way of Trump.

Murrican here. Fuck the flyover states. You fucks just installed a total loose cannon with the potential to undermine our whole republic. The historical record for charismatic populist narcissistic leaders has been overwhelmingly horrible and destructive. Thanks for giving this lunatic a chance to follow suit. Fuck you pol. Fuck you alt right.

Liberal pseudo intellectual correctness-through-consensus, rather than objective correctness, even for purely scientific issues, gives them this bizzare false sense of moral superiority.

Basically, "I think I'm smarter than you so therefore I am inherently more moral and ethical than you, you should therefore love the way I direct you to" . It is one of the most childish, backwards, and socially harming perspectives one can have.

Read his tangible presidency goals. Most of them ought to be both very agreeable for liberals and achievable. You're blinded by the notion that this man is somehow a loose cannon, a demagogue, when in fact compared to the Clinton campaign, vastly more of his goals were tangible and achievable.

I'm in America and my long island district voted Trump. Get fucked shill

11PBP

>no michigan
>no wisconsin
>no Pennsylvania

You seem to be blind to the notion that the man indeed is a demagogue. He's attacked every person and institution that stands in his way without regard for the damage it might cause. What happens when those institutions are congress or the supreme court or NATO?

>tfw I would vote Hillary if I were American
>tfw I am more american than average actual american

I'd like to thank you for including CO in the promise land. Praise KEK!

I remember this meme from 2004. Back then salty libs went the extra distance and created a website that showed which company is in which state so liberals can choose not to support a company if they were headquartered in a red state.

You're assuming those institutions didn't require being attacked. Do you support corruption that much?

He wants to impose term limits on the house and senate! How could you be against this? He wants wants fair participation in NATO instead of countries benefitting from it through lip service. What are you on about?

You're confusing America for European states of America.

>id
>GGaY

same

this

Make us red god dammit.

>tfw NH was lost by ~1000 votes.

Why couldn't those dumb assholes get their damn Subarus together? It's like they don't even care about the 2nd Amendment up there any more.

I blame all the Masshole carpetbaggers.

According to this map. I live in America, but I think this map has the names swapped around.

Wisconsin and Michigan are red m8.

In recognition of your contribution to Sup Forums I name you an honorary leaf.

>OQay

>New York
>California
>Real America
pick two...

>ID: GGay

:^)

Pakistani.

This is Dumbfuckistan

They fly over America in airliners and bomb the blue spots.

They fear the red people. The red people scare all pussies.

When Israelis and Jews promote thisnis just shows how much they hate us and just use us

Israel wouldn't exist if it wasn't for dumbfuckistan

When your state went red I received my first noise violation.

sauce on the fraudulent votes? i want to prove someone wrong.

I have no problem with term limits on house and senate. But thats NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
I do have a serious problem with the way which trump bitterly attacks his detractors, often in half truths, often in a very much bullying way and with total lack of regard for what happens after he's done with whatever petty conflict he has, its fucking scary.
The historical pattern is uncanny. Open a fucking book. We are setting ourselves up for a massively destructive event.

Literally no one cares about you. You all found out about the internet and finally elected someone. Neat.

The blue cloud that fouls parts of the OP's map originates from the nether regions

It seems you have it backwards seeing as though the terrorists are most concentrated in the real dumbfuckistan. So dumb that they have national landmarks get hit by the terrorists yet say o yeah let's fucking bring in all these refugees of which there's definitely not any terrorists. Mean while the red actual America is like hey how about no refugees then no terrorists

>it's fucking scary
Are you literally shaking yet?

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/america-tyranny-donald-trump.html

Maine is split between America and Dumbfuckistan. Fortunately I live in the America part of Maine.

Whats with the 'Trump supporters are dumb' meme, Did higher income earners not have a higher % voting Trump, in contrast with low income earners? This "more educated" thing is rubbish, nowdays youth (who are more likley to support the DEMS) go to uni more, but to get meme degrees (art/drama/music/dance/english/gender studies etc...), but other more relevent degrees you did not need for the same job in the past, instead why are we not looking at employment, and wealth?? Pic Related.

Nice link dump. I actually read half of it. Was your point that there are some off the charts wack-job columnists out there?

Welcome to the world. Thin skin will get you killed. More specifically welcome to the world of politics. It's a dirty and destructive realm. Every single politician does it. Hillary did it. Obama does it. Both left and right do exactly what you're complaining about all the time.

>Fortunately

> meme degrees
> art
Shut up mate, art brings me ~2k per week.

>Op CTR shill..

I'm a Red Stater, Texas..Marxist Trash need to Stay away from fucking up The Prosperous and Productive Part's of America... Where you Get your Produce and Industry... Unlike The Self Centered Urbanites in CommieFornia.

>HIQ

Did you not find the parallels to plato's writing to be absolutely chilling? Its literally the first known writing on politics and it is eerily relevant to current events. Our founding fathers certainly set up systems to avoid the pitfalls of democracy Plato wrote about (this is why we have a republic)....but so much of that has been undermined, not just by Trump , but by popular forces going on for over a generation.
It aint the same this rodeo, friend. There have been so many unprecedented aspects of the way Trump campaigned and won, you would be a fool to not notice how this is quite different than politics as usual.

>using state map instead of actual districts

awww how cute! heres the real election map in case any non-americans were curious

VA was blue dumb fuck, fix your shit fool!

dumbfuckistan of course

already seen that m8, why do you assume non-americans haven't seen that?

pretty impressive though, libshits are a really urban species huh

Americans aren't American if they don't know how electoral votes work and burn their own flag. Dumbfuckistan.

why does that part of Minnesota north of Duluth ALWAYS go blue

even in 1984

Notice how near-ocean borders are painted blue. Invaders never bothered to go deeper into the country