Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iM17qeIIIE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amen

allahuakbar

>atheists think they're right-wing
top kek

Allen's Snackbar?

What about if I don't really call myself a Christian and have never read the bible, but I would have the same approach as Hal does to the situation in this webm?

Sup Forums is also satire.

Atheists are, hands down, the most blue pulled liberal faggots imaginable.

>>(((98484838)))

ELI10

1. College graduates vote in favour of Trump
2. College graduates have higher IQ than non
3. Atheists vote in favour of Clinton
4. Atheists have higher IQ than religious

what does this mean?

The Silent Majority:
Adult Victims of Sexual Exploitation by Clergy
Although clergy of any denomination can sexually exploit children, teens, men, or women, many experts estimate that over 95% of victims of sexual exploitation by clergy are adult women.

Adult victims of sexual exploitation by clergy often don't see themselves as victims. Without wider public awareness of the extent and impacts of this form of sexual violence, adults who have been sexually victimized by a beloved priest, pastor, minister, rabbi or other clergy will remain the "silent majority" of clergy sexual abuse victims, suffering in their shame and self-isolation.

An editorial in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on February 8, 2010 advises the following:

Talk to police first: Sexual abuse is a crime, and it needs to be reported first to law enforcement, not to officials of other institutions.

If you are a victim of sexual abuse or if you know someone who has been sexually abused or you know of a case of sexual abuse, you need to report that to the police or other civil authority before you report it to anyone else. You don't first report it to a school principal, teacher, counselor, minister, rabbi, imam, priest or bishop. You go to the police.

Sexual abuse is a crime and needs to be reported to the proper law enforcement agency just as any other crime should be … That should apply to all victims of sexual abuse, regardless of age …

Top 3 Degeneracy:

-Homosex
-Atheism
-Masturbation

Enjoy your recycled pagan lore.

Jesus's teachings are based but the Cucked Cult of Christ has been managed opposition since Christianity was adopted by the Romans.

Pass a Jefferson bible along and move on.

Amen

Underrated.

Post-messianic Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

Modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

Modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

The "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

The extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus dove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

The Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

If you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

>implying I'm a Jew while shilling for the religion containing wisdoms like "salvation is from the Jews"
Thanks for providing an example for the satirical nature of this board.

KIKE

ON

A

STICK

Never forget that

I worship Kek

>christcucks
>worshiping a jewish messiah
>redpilled
o i am laffin

More like >>(((98485575)))

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

lol like a bunch of old tires are gonna stop a suburban.

>believing in a book of fairy tales
Fedora memes are not an argument

Amen

>not believing eye witness accounts of Gods time on earth and the way it has changed the world more than any other force in history

>believing the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything for no reason

*tipping intensifies*

sexual abuse by the clergy is widely publicized (and rightly so), but the overwhelming majority of convictions for such crimes involve gay men abusing male children. Funny how that simple fact somehow eludes righteous liberal pricks.

>believing the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything for no reason
Why would you oppose this concept when it's the basis of your faith?

Praise Kek, you fucking heathen

>During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere.
Seriously nigger? The greeks called them Ioudaioi since way before jesus.

Unlike Christianity, Atheists believe we came here for literally no reason and all the intellectual design that everything has from the human body to elements on earth to the planets to galaxies are basically a lucky guess.

>getting spooked this hard

So?

Why didn't the driver even try to stop?
>there's a dozen people on the road ahead of me
>I'm just gonna keep my foot voer the gas pedal

>So?

So? It basically means they can't explain where or who we actually came from. They believe everything is so random that they can do whatever they want, which leads them on to be hedonists and practice degeneracy. They lack principles and morals.

>It basically means they can't explain where or who we actually came from.
Again: So?
Do you really think pulling shit our of your ass is the proper way to go when not knowing something?

>They believe everything is so random that they can do whatever they want, which leads them on to be hedonists and practice degeneracy. They lack principles and morals.
That's a pretty broad statement and looking at how there are laws in place that prohibit people from doing whatever they want also highly unlikely.

share your wealth
everyone is equal
tolerate everyone
salvation comes from the jews

Christians can't explain anything, either. They can say WHAT happened but they can't offer any explanation as to how. It's no different.

Reminder that Christianity was created by the Jews to control Anglo-Saxons.

Fuck you, Odin is our God.

>atheists have higher IQ than religious

Lol, this meme.

why didnt the driver stop for the gang of masked men?

This. Its so damn clear once you read history that the christians were just the sjw's of their time. They completely pozzed the roman empire up. Then they pozzed europe. Christians like to continually cite the crusaders but the crusaders were completely non-christian, they were just using religion as an excuse to wage war. To be truly woke is to realize everything in christianity can be disregarded and to embrace the religion of the blood/deism/esotericism/Kek.

I'm not sure what you mean by this

Explain

I'm being a non christian on Sup Forums and nobody can stop me woooo

Shut up, leaf

Fun fact: Jesus said that the future of God's work on Earth would be in the hands of the Gentiles

>Do you really think pulling shit or of your ass is the proper way to go when not knowing something

Except The Bible got it right the first time you dumb cuck.

>There are also laws
>He's so dense dense he doesn't realize that The Bible influenced greatly on law
>He's so dense he doesn't realize those laws are broken anyways

The Jews gotta dangle that carrot.

Anglo-Saxons lost their nuts when they lost Odin.

Odin will forgive.

God Bless

ur gay

>"You don’t know what you’re worshiping. We Jews know what we’re worshiping, because salvation comes from the Jews" John 4:22

God is for faggot Christians

Kek is our God.

Jesus was a Jew. Christians think Israel is the holy land. You are a cuck.

Riku?

>Except The Bible got it right the first time you dumb cuck.
c.n.

>He's so dense dense he doesn't realize that The Bible influenced greatly on law
Laws existed before the Bible. In fact, most biblical laws are from the Hammurabi codex. We don't use biblical laws nowadays, we use a mash up of Roman law that usually goes back to the twelve tables and Germanic law.

>pray to an ancient Egyptian frog god

>still call yourselves christian

What?

>believing in an imaginary friend and not the holy frog in the sky
True cuckery

>Based post

MFW

Keep telling yourself that.

nv, I thought you were someone else. I guess all atheist sound alike.

>Keep telling yourself that.
Can you name some biblical laws currently in use?

Amen
>Athecucks can't explain this

all the bible """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""scientific predictions"""""""""""""""""""""" are complete shit

a Greek mathematician accurately calculated the circumference of earth while the bible writers didn't even know the earth wasn't flat

>Athecucks can't explain this
What's so hard to explain about a group that's been alienated from a political group for decades not voting for said political group?

If you want atheists to vote right maybe tone the Christcuckery a bit down.

But didn't you know? People need a jewish deity to figure out that you need both man and woman to make a baby.

That's right! This is an ENGLISH speaking AMERICAN CHRISTIAN board.

Actually it can be explained. Many people are plebs and can't handle not having a religion so when they are introduced to atheism they become reddit tier and degenerate without a guiding light. This is the one argument that you can make for religion, is that it keeps the middling to lower IQ people on the straight and narrow since they think a a God is watching everything they do at all times rather than be innately a good person.

The elite, white redpilled anti-christians are a small minority but we are superior human beings.

Sup Forums is a Nazi board actually.

Get fucked atheists, also jews. pic related

muh christianity

seriously Sup Forums is blinded by these deus vult memes who hide the fact that christianity today stands for refugees, racemixing, meekness, pacifism

it is a cult of weakness and poverty, born out of resentment towards the strong. it is the revolution of everything crawling on the ground to those who rise up.

it transforms weakness in virtues, like meekness instead of strength, poverty instead of abundance, equality instead of aristocracy, pacifism instead of military preparedness,....

it is a sick cancer, deadly to the white races

>yfw the combined IQ of the christcucks in this thread is less than the number of posts.

You literal, gullible subhumans.

Tell me about Jesus, why did he get crucified like a cunt?

it was part of his plan

Daily reminder that OP is a kike shill who wants to divide the white race by religious lines. Kys Shlomo.

Wow, he's like Joseph!

He's a big guy, most men couldn't move that giant rock blocking his tomb on their best day, Jesus did it when he was dead, think of the muscular atrophy, and complete lack of bloodflow.

samefagging because

The Catholic Church was right to replace you with niggers, since you hate us so much we don't need you anymore, i'm glad we're feeling Europe with Africans, and low birthrate people like you can do nothing except cry while their women racemix with them.

>haha, let me give you reasons to hate us
>w-why do you hate us?

exactly.

christians oppose that their daughter would marry a white agnostic but would applaud a christian negro racemixing with her.

that's what happens when you trust a dead rabbi instead of believing in the strength of your own kin.

absolutely a

>h-heh thats right, I'd rather my daughter fuck a godly nigger and have christian half black babies than marry a white redpilled atheiest.

This is when you become self-aware and delete judeo-christian brainwashing

kek, don't talk to me or my wife"s son ever again!

Joseph, cuckolded by yahweh. what a pathetic semitic cult

I'm sure his father helped him out

>I'd rather my daughter fuck a godly nigger
Catholics don't let their women racemix, only atheiniggers do this, but now that i see all this hate against christians, i'm happy to see you butthurt will your people slowly fade away.

sure m8, sure. thats why the infallible vicar of christ sucks refugee cock

>only atheiniggers do this

youtube.com/watch?v=iM17qeIIIE4

A necessary evil. Anywayn, enjoy your extinction apostates.

>enjoy your extinction apostates.
What happened to the Christian North Africa and Middle East?

>le meme Jesus picture
>share your wealth
give to those who do not have anything, by your own free will, not being forced by the state.
>everyone is equal
Under God's eyes we are all his children
>tolerate everyone
do not tolerate sinful behavior, the prostitutes Jesus saved from being stoned were told not to sin again.
>salvation comes from the jews
lmao

Christcucks literally worship a Jew and as we've seen there's nothing more right wing then bending over for Israel.

>by your own free will, not being forced by the state
No, just forced by god - Matthew 25:31-46

>>salvation comes from the jews
>lmao
Why are you laughing at Rabbi Jeshua's message? (John 4:22)

You got BTFO hard today son, go pray for wisdom or something lmao

>forced by God
you don't have to follow his command, but if you want salvation, that's how.
>salvation comes from the Jews
no, that verse was Jesus saying that samaritans worship what they do not know, and the jews will be saved.

You don't have to pay taxes but if you want to stay out of prison, that's how.

>no, that verse was Jesus saying that samaritans worship what they do not know, and the jews will be saved.
user, anyone can open their go-to Bible at John 4:22 and see what it says. What's the point in lying about it? While we're at it, what's the Christian equivalent of kitman and taqiyya?

>John 4:21-22
>Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the father
>Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
He was speaking to a samaritan woman to worship the father for salvation comes to those who worship him.

That last part, what does it say? Repeat after the comma please.

But I tell you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

And when He comes, He will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because they do not believe in Me; in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me; 11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world already stands condemned.

I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you. Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you.

In a little while you will see Me no longer, and then after a little while you will see Me.

I think you mean the colon "For salvation is of the Jews"
those who worship the Father: Jews.

Sure

Same sex marriage is still illegal in some countries. It was illegal in the U.S. Leviticus prohibited same sex relationships

Sodomy prohibits unlawful anal sex, oral sex, and bestiality. Its even named after Sodom and Gomorrah

Killing your slave during Roman times under the rule of Emperor Antoninus Pius made it illegal to kill your slave or torture them without reason. That punishment later turned into homicide by emperor Constantine. BurgundianandVisigothiclaws allowed the punishment to be taken place in a church before the priest. Slavery doesn't exist in the US but even Christianity had influence on Ancient Roman laws.

The bigamy law does not allow for a person to be married one person and marry another. This strengthens the family.

Thou shalt not kill. Again murder is illegal in the US. To add to that, Business practices have blue laws that prohibit the sale of liquor on Sunday which some consider the Sabbath day.

Thou shall not steal aka Robbery is illegal. What else? Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Oh wow, a Greek mathematician explained how the the Earth. Explain the rest then.