(4/?)

(5/?)

(6/?)

>that cucked nord in the top middle
sad

(7/7)

>bumping own thread like a madman
enjoy page 11 you dumbfuck

Where do these people even come from ? They look so ... trashy.

Ahaha what a bunch of fucking losers.

we X-men now

>63 protesters
>only few of them look ok
Everything went as expected.

Gwoss

this place is a cesspool

those people are heroes. god bless them

claiming top left now

genetic waste

What's the point of this thread? They actually don't look all that bad. Does it bother you knowing these are actual functional members of society who were brave enough to leave there homes and stand for something? Meanwhile you cucks sit on the Internet all day to pussy to even do shit or let anyone in public know you're a trumptard without looking like an autist pussy.

What if I posted mugshots of the wonderful models who go to the Trump rallies? I'm sure you'd see nothing like an old fat redneck or a racist biker, no no no that's not what trumptards are like at all. Keep jacking off to anime while these people actually do something with there lives.

tl;dr

fucking cucks!

NOGERO

You have a good point. But their images are being posted to so they can be ridiculed. It goes both ways desu sanpiperpie

>What if I posted mugshots of the wonderful models who go to the Trump rallies?

Please do.

>Keep jacking off to anime while these people actually do something with there lives.

Look up projecting.

made me laugh but I want top right to peg me. also what is all this about ctr? I know you don't mean crash team racing for the ps1.

shoo shoo numale scum

Original was better.

100% genetic trash

>What if I posted mugshots of the wonderful models who go to the Trump rallies?
I actually want to see that though

Jesus the white guilt actually hurt my eyeballs

Damn that guy on the top middle is basically a way more attractive version of me...sucks to look at

it's a bunch of undesirables

idk this guy is hot desu

no you are faggot

Why don't you go and suck his 0.5 inch choder then

Cuckolds and fags

HaHa hadn't seen that. wonder how middle left would feel being labelled a transwoman?
>I want top right to peg me
I think she'd stab you to death with scissors

I think the cops arrested the ugliest ones they could find to get public sympathy,look we are fighting drugged up humanoid monsters.

All of these people responded to a Craigslist ad

will they face something like jail or what?
because aside from jail the only one option for this people that popped up in my mind is gas chambers.

So many fucking white males, what does it mean?

doesnt change the fact that you are biggest faggot in Sup Forums. im pretty sure your asshole resembles a black hole.

>"Trump is racist and sexist!"
>Most rioters are white and male
>The same demographic that voted overwhelmingly for Trump.

>he's using the cliche "do something with your life stop jerking off to anime they're getting up and doing stuff with their lives you're not"
Funny thing is, most the people who ridicule these people do so because their appearance follows the same typicality that every nu-male beta cuck does, and also because a lot of people here are blue collar workers. We don't ridicule because they're something we're not, quite the opposite. Also most people here consider anime degenerate.

It means they don't wanna follow the mob mentality that rednecks are trying to bring back

>YEA MOTHERFUCKERS MAGA DEPORT ALL SPICS AND NIGGERS WOOHOOO

not all white people agree with that.

Genuinely not surprised at this.
>Obese
>Hair dyed to unusual colors
>Hipster looks
>Emos
The one that actually makes me laugh is that guy in the first picture that looks like he was probably screaming "SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS"

combined total iq: 45

why not post a picture of your own face so others can judge it? :^) i'm sure you're one handsome, intellectual man

>It means they don't wanna follow the mob mentality that the MSM tells us rednecks are trying to bring back
FTFY

I laughed then I serioused. Wheres your creativity Italy? Gladiator chamber with hungry pigs.. staple fruit to their legs

Yeah Trump supporters are totally alpha manly man's, keep clinging into your masculinity faggot.

>all of them look like subhuman rats

Wow, what a surprise. It's almost like Liberalism is for the rejects of society.

That is an exceptionally ugly nigger.

These photos are all the proof I need that liberalism is a genetic dead-end.

The truth is conservatism, boys.

I don't agree with that mentality my girlfriend is black I'm not remotely racist yet Trump was obviously the superior choice and protesting because you didn't get the result you want is just pathetic

Infowars doesn't help either.

>L E A F

How tall is she?

>cherrypicking
Why do people even bother with this shit?

I think she's about 5' 7

>bahahahaha look at this celebrity shill and compare it to this one example of a pretty ugly lookin guy who supports trump, looks like you've been BTFO once again!

Top right and top middle guys are kinda hot.

Damn she's pretty.

The lack of dyed hair is really surprising. A lot of faggot hair and thick framed lenses though as expected.

kek
u can't make this shit up

He got his eyeball knocked out.
Shit was crazy.

I like how it is by far and white numale cucks that got arrested. Like it makes them tough or it's how men are supposed to act.

Nazi Natalie.

More like Commie Connie.

Yeah right wingers never protest.

Is that fucking zoe quinn on the middle left? Either that or it's a tranny with that forehead.

That's why he's Chad. Obviously just took a wrong turn in life... got addicted to drugs or w/e and ended up a literal liberal

Never

Ever

Holy shit, the guy in the middle has been trained.

Is that fucking Tiffany Trump in top middle?

Any big city

Isn't that deadpool's friend on the top right?

fuck i died a little

His eyes look fine in the mugshot, so when did this happen?

Look at all that non violence.

Mmhm i can see the cops having a hard time with these hooligans.

Its as if they raided a raver club.

Why do they ALWAYS look like mentally ill garbage?

Notice where they're standing when they protest.

White people with dreadlocks should be executed in public

This is the one thing I agree with sjw's on.

>Born and educated in Sweden, moved to U.S. after refugees evicted him from his $1M mansion. Avid supporter of cultural marxism

Oh lawdy

Stand for something? You mean protest the election of a candidate who won fair and square by destroying property, rioting, screaming obscenities, burning the American flag and waving the Mexican flag. And stfu about the popular vote, both candidates would have campaigned differently if they were trying to win the popular vote. If Trump was actually trying to win the popular vote, he would have still won. They both set out to win the electoral college and Trump won by a landslide, and NOTHING will change that.

go fucking live in brampton you diverse fuck

A GUCKING LEAF
RAKE IT

Why are lefties so fucking hairy?

Guy on the right is a Trump supporter

His H is regressing, not progressing :)

no offense, but aren't brazilians too?

THE DAY OF THE RAKE IS UPON YOU

Do they still get paid if they're caught?

>((((protests))))
>Soros Riots
youtube.com/watch?v=2OVHb-zc4Lw

No, niggers like their buzzcuts and caucasians all have a shitty undercut.
We were hairy in the 80's, though. Now only college dwellers are hairy.

Glenn and Abraham dies

top right drew her lipstick on with a sharpie lol

it's the monkie genes