Is it kino?

Is it kino?

Objectively define "kino".

i thought Sup Forums took this as an anime

To short to be kino, but it is pretty good.

Now, when they have a proper no-6-ish-episode season in a bit, we will be able to truly ascertain it.

>American adult cartoon
>isn’t an edgy comedy with high school tier jokes
>doesn’t have an “ugly on purpose” art style
>decent animation
>on par with some of the stuff Japan puts out
Why doesn’t Sup Forums talk about it more?

Fuck Sup Forums, it was written by a Brit and animated in fucking Texas.

We talked the hell out of it when it debuted, but there were only 4 episodes and not enough cool creature designs. It'll be a popular topic again when the next season launches.

Is Sup Forums behind the whole kino thing?
Because after BvS came out, people have using kino for anything remotely serious.

The highest possible complement a form of media can get on this site

>le ebil christians

>didn't even get to the castle
>all Trevor did was faff about in the boonies

How did they manage to needlessly complicate the simple premise of "vampire hunter invades a ghoul's home and kills everything inside?"

>The highest possible complement a form of media can get on Sup Forums.
FTFY

>Holy Water from an honest priest is actually an effective weapon against the demons.
You're grasping at straws that aren't there.

the church has corruption in it
nothing wrong with using them as villans from time to time

You're biting at bait.

I went back and forth watching it in Italian and German because those languages seemed to fit the subject matter a million times more. English didn't work at all, it could've been just the voice acting but I wouldn't necessarily say the acting in the other languages was better exactly, it just fit more.

It's fucking Dracula. I don't think Romanian was an option but that would've been interesting.

Regards,
Linguistic autistic

>Is Sup Forums behind the whole kino thing?

Yes. Sup Forums is stupid.

Just a friendly reminder that religion isn't inherently bad, it's the institutions that run them that are.

But more seriously, I finally got around to seeing the first four episodes and it's fucking great. Here's hoping the producers don't run out of money this time so we can get some more kick-ass fight scenes.

Fuck off.

Visual storytelling with an emphasis on framing and symbolic thematic elements.

I don't know why you idiots sperg out about this so much. The meaning is pretty clear.

I lost my shit when they said that Dracula's castle was constantly expanding by itself and could pop up anywhere.

Only to autists

Shitty Sup Forums meme that mods need to crack down on already.

I enjoyed it but waiting over a year for eight episodes kinda dims my interest.

I actually did go to aut school

>villans from time to time
The church and religion in general is portrayed negatively in nearly every product pushed out of Hollywood. It is seldom shown to be positive.
One of the only exceptions I can think of is Disney's Hunchback, which is ironic considering the book it's based on was very critical of the Church.

I'm... glad? you found a place to be yourself

>I actually did go to aut school
exactly

We'll never stop talking about it if a succubus ever shows up in it

Not really. It looks nice but is pretty bland in writing and performance.

Shut up, Boco