What did she do wrong?

What did she do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/jq79A
webmshare.com/VG89M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She only did that cute whinny/laugh in the first episode she was in and then never did it again

Gave Jenny Slate another a voice acting job.

Be so hot and not even have an ass

Seriously, she's kissable though

That she became a minor character to make way for Kelly and Tom of all characters.

Her personality, I mean she's just annoying for no reason and I know it's for ironic and comedic purposes but it's just a stretched out joke and just annoying at this point

What's the point, this is like the third Svtfoe thread this day it will surely get deleted like the other ones

>Dadddddddy, money pleeeeeease.

She asked her father for money.

StarFan13 is the ultimate example of the individual shaped by the signififer. She is the true nowhere man, without the other character she reflects, inverts and parodies she has no reason to exist. StarFan13's identity only comes from what and who she isn't - without a wider frame of reference she is nothing. She is not her own woman. In a world where our identities are shaped by our warped relationships to brands and commerce we are all StarFan13.

I'm StarFan1

She was the reason Marco had the greatest episode only to shit on the fans by completely ignoring it afterwards.

she doesn't have the most important part of the equine anatomy

Everything.

So I just started watching this show, and I have some questions

Just finished season 2, does Star ever grow as a character? I mean yeah she atleast feels bad for the dumb shit she does but I mean literally, LITERALLY, everything bad that's happened has been her fault.

Also I have a question. In the Ruberiot episode how in the FUCK did Star think telling all her people and the magic counsel through that song was a good idea and not her biggest fuckup yet?

>Nefcy removes characters like the Earth kids because "I dinnit want em :(("
>doubles down on this annoying piece of shit
Daron hung around Hirsch too much, the hackiness rubbed off.

Season 3 is specifically about how Star wants to grow as a person and become more responsible (she's trying, at least).

She isn't her

I still don't understand what she was thinking, I mean this is the dumbest thing to happen in the show, it's actually kind of infuriating. I understand Star is rash and doesn't think things through too much but she'd have to be literally brain damaged to think this was a good idea.

> muh character development
so the whole part where she begins to see monsters as equals and challenges the systems in place that benefit her as a member of the privileged class doesn't seem like seem development to you?
And then there's her understanding of the subjectivity of morality, crime, and punishment when it comes Eclipsa and the magic high Council
and now her relationship with her mom has come to be a relationship of two adults rather than parent and child. yeah obviously moon is still her mom, but she sees the queen inside her daughter
Bitch learned how to build a fire the earth way
She got over a lot of her mid teens bullshit by channeling her younger self, bringing her closer to maturity
She's learning her trust in her own abilities, her own magic and her own motivations

Yeah dude there's a lot. Does that mean she's now a gloomy, boring, bag of hammers? No she still the fun, dynamic star of a children's cartoon show. But she has definitely grown. Anyone telling you different is either trolling or hasn't watched the show.

I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm guessing it's a bunch of season 3 spoilers.

That user is talking pre-movie where star keeps fucking up and going "oh wow I really fucked up I gotta work on this" then next episode making an even bigger fuck up that could have been avoided if she even stopped to think for one second.

>so the whole part where she begins to see monsters as equals and challenges the systems in place that benefit her as a member of the privileged class doesn't seem like seem development to you?
They are literally violent and dangerous savages, S1 star best star

right there with you

is the new episode out?

March 3rd at least.

... what about the episode of today?

nothing, I like her.

There isn't one

where did you get information about that? there's no new ep until march and the last one was last year.

okay. I got confused.

You have no idea what kind of hell I can bring you!
> how to not Mary Sue
Also I'm not gonna limit my response to season 2 when this pleb is asking about future character development.
You guys would make good stormtroopers

>You guys would make good stormtroopers
Monsters threaten the existence of mewman kind

Exist.

She's annoying and sometimes even malicious towards everyone around her for the most petty of reasons. But honestly, she's not nearly as bad as Star is for constantly giving her a free pass to continue being the terrible character that she is.

>if a character doesn't fuck up at every opportunity they're a mary sue

look I'm not saying star should never make a mistake, but she literally makes the same mistakes over and over and over and over and over and never learns from them.

Literally nothing.

>What did she do wrong?
It's her fucking fault that Tom was able to trick Star into taking him back.

Ponyhead is the most entertaining character in Star Vs

There I said it.

>implying you're not imposing Sup Forums logic onto a children's cartoon
Relax.

>Lobster Claws demonstrates that monsters are naturally drawn toward violent and destructive activities
>would not hesitate to wipe out Mewman culture and history for their own benefit
>would rape and pillage the mewman capitol if given the chance
>will most likely attempt to use such thinking to have Star abdicate the throne to a halfbreed
Mina was right.

She quit while she was a head.

>>Lobster Claws demonstrates that monsters are naturally drawn toward violent and destructive activities
r u srs
>hydra trail apple seller demonstrates that mewmans are naturally drawn toward being literal shit eating peasants

>Just finished season 2, does Star ever grow as a character?
But season 2 is when she grows.

the only real development Star gets in season 2 is feeling bad for fucking up.

Everybody is a terrible person by default and Thomas Hobbes was right. News at '11.

bump

sensiblechuckle.jpg

She doesn't gag on my dick.

She's a fucking chola.

my god, does it disturb me to see this low quality screencaps. here you have

im the screencaps/webm from the other thread, so if you have any request you know the drill

regarding the webm thati couldnt upload yasterday i will try here once more, if not i will try and make a thread in /gif/ where i post all the webms both done by me and saved, and if not even there i cant post it then i will try and make a imgur or devianart account with a 10 min mail and post it there if any of those websites admit webms

Different user, but could you please give me a better cap of this?

wow there are a LOT of potentionally awesome caps in this episode

Wonderful! Thank you.

and this one: a present

and about the webms
>the low quality one
webmshare.com/jq79A

>the high quality one
webmshare.com/VG89M

keep in mind that for some reason you cant post the low quality because "invalid stream" and you cant post the high quality one because it is too big (and i couldnt try to upload it to /gif/ because it appears to be down)

i hope the user who requested this sees it

everything

she is so fucking annoying not only with her aptitude but with her fucking voice, oh god do i hate that fucking voice

she is so bad that ive been searching and i dont even have any fucking image of her

Some people just can't handle how awesome Jenny Slate is.

I bet that the stuck-up aggressive personality is really a front, and once you get her under the sheets she's really just a scared innocent girly girl who wants to feel loved and protected.

reminder