Are Western males a lost cause?

>Boogie will die in his sleep tonight but only if you reply to this post

They're a minority here

It's funny how people on Sup Forums think they are so tough, manly, and chad-like, but in reality, you are socially awkward losers who can't get a gf and despise everyone else who seems content with their life.

sauce

I want that fat fuck leech to die just like Totalass Cancer
>Implying anyone on/pol/ wants to be like those Cuck

(you)

woah

I hope that fat neckbeard in front will die to hearthattack soon. His entire existence is a waste of resources.

We don't want gfs, faggot.

>nighty night booglard

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

Soembody post the boogie shitting pasta

he wont last another 5 years unless he makes some serious changes

then its $$$ time for his wife

I don't think I am "tough, manly or chad-like".

I didn't realize bernie sanders was still having rallies

Kill left
Fuck middle
Marry Right

yfw he dies rn if you get double digiz

wow, why so hateful? you guys are triggered he doesn't worship Drumpf?

Boogie is a self-pity faggot youtuber
That's why many hate him

am western male, 6'2 184lbs, No college degree, make 45k/yr. climb cell towers, eat pussy with hot sauce on it, drive motorcycles, oppress minorites on the dailey, beat chad up, fucked his mother. Dick is 7inch long, 15 ft around. Have a pet bear, named samson.

For fucks sake look at the guy on the left. How are some guys becoming so fucking effeminate looking these days?

Don't get me started on pity party fatso.

Have a (you) to make it True