How do you think Trump is going to help the poor get health insurance?

How do you think Trump is going to help the poor get health insurance?
I realize that Obamacare was a failure, but we gotta have something instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/health-care/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cut your finger with a knife.

Now put a Band-Aid on it.

Congratulations. You just provided yourself healthcare.

What if the cut is really bad?

donaldjtrump.com/policies/health-care/

Here you go m8, try using Google next time.

It sounds like he is just getting rid of it entirely, that's not good.

The vast majority of healthcare needs are self inflicted

No one has the right to healthcare

We have no reason to provide expensive healthcare treatments to people who can't begin to afford it

Yes it is. Hurting 90% of people to improve bottom feeders is a pointless exercise

>people should just suffer and die if they can't afford it

Tips fedora

H.R.676

What about a child born with birth defects?

Of all the ideas on his website the national insurance pools one is probably the best

The old system opened up the door for insurance companies to take all sorts of advantage of those who desperately need it.

There needs to be regulation.

What's that?

This. The fact that common medical knowledge is so advanced means having no healthcare or access to a doctor at all still puts you at an advantage over growing up in the past.

Why does everyone need access to the latest medical care? Is it inhumane that no one has access to healthcare from the future?

Your child has birth defects, but is capable of living a productive live with some assistance?

This meme needs to die. The chronically poor have coverage. Go to ANY poor neighborhood and there are clinics that will take you - for free. It's the assholes between jobs that get fucked - those are the pricks that put pressure on the system.

Insurance companies can only compete in individual states

It would allow nation wide competition for all insurance companies.

But provide things like a wheelchair? I don't think so.

Will this help stop insurance companies from preying on individuals who are suffering badly?

Before, people used to be part of organizations that would ban together and negotiate pricing (Elks Club is a good example)

You would pay your membership fees and then have access to the amenities the club had to offer. Typically, members would offer free or next to free care to other members. So the doctor(s) at the local branch would offer services to the dentist(s) in the club and so on.

The free market it a beautiful thing and works more efficiently than any government system.

When you ask the government to organize anything you are asking for the same level of service you receive at the department of motor vehicles.

As a poorfag, yeah there are advertised free clinics. But most end up not actually being free, there is usually fees to be paid. And most free clinics offer minimal care only. Okay to go to if you have a headache or sore throat like problems, horrible for anything else.

That's good if you have the money to pay for it.

being provided a free wheelchair is not a human right

It really should be if you need it.

no

My health care cost is $300 a month. Yours costs $300 a month. I can afford it no problem but you can only shell out $150. You get coverage for your $150 and myself along with five others need to pay an additional $25 a month to subsidize your ass? Fuck you and just die you free loading piece of shit. My $25 a month is more important than your fucking life and everyone as fucking poor and pitiful as you.

no

Well no, the rich would pay way more of it than you.

Insurance has caused the price of doctors to skyrocket.

How about: Only providing major medical insurance.

Doctors should stop getting paid fat from insurance, and start doing affordable house visits like they used to back in the day.

You pay for a doctor out of pocket if its minor, if its major, you have major medical insurance to cover it.

Problem solved, economy fixed. Insurance Companys BTFO.

This is why I love /pol, threads like this.
Little Timmy is suffering from cancer
/pol: STOP FREELOADING YOU FUCKING BUM AND DEAL WITH IT

I can agree with this.

Why has my health insurance gone up and every year I shop around and find a good plan at a decent rate just for it to get cancelled and I have to shop for another plan? Four out of the last five years my plans have been fucking cancelled/rates changed and became too expensive.

Do you think any sort of subsidized health care system is the problem? Or maybe it is just a problem with Obamacare.

Why should anyone be subsidized period? I'm not being subsidized. The poor can fucking die. You have cancer? Sucks to be you. Your kid has cancer? Call Saint Jude.

more like
>little Timmy is born
>Timmy's parents are too cheap to buy any kind of insurance because what's the worst that can happen
>Timmy gets cancer
>GOVERNMENT DO SOMETHING, MAKE OTHERS PAY FOR OUR INSURANCE

Not really, they still have to compete with every other state and the entire world.

Or they were poor to start out with.

Simple solution - don't have children if you can't afford to take care of them

Screw the poor. We don't need them.

Great, but we need to have easy access to abortions.