Why are germans so anti trump and brexit?

Why are germans so anti trump and brexit?

They're cucks

Because all the alpha males died in the wars and today's men were raised by their mother's husband.

Germans are not real germans anymore, they are a minority now

Constant bullying and brainwashing.

germany is considered to be a huge winner of the globalization process, winning a trade advantage against south europe and the usa.

Because the European Union is controlled by our politicians.

Mind you, just like you would ideally wish your Empire back after Brexit, we wish we could be uncucked AND control the continent.

They are not, its german media totaly out of control, they live in their own fantasy world. There is not a single person in my office who is a leftist and we have no muslims. But we have a lot of normies and they dont care about politics and vote everything the media presents as the good guys.

It spells the end of collective kraut EU powertrip. They don't care if they turn Europe Islamic as long as they get to be the Muslims on top.

I want to see Germans in a civil war, taking back their culture and country from these sick psychopathic politicians and globalists.

And we as Americans have to do the same and destroy ISIS.

GAS

Germany is dead. now they have absolutely no hope becuase they cant send thier sandniggers to the UK.

This this and this again
Germany is winning right now and they're scared they are going to lose their European economic empire
Don't know how southern European countries can tolerate this

because Erdogan controlls the german media and hes afraid of the God Emperor hence the liberal propaganda

Merkel deserves to eat lead for what she has done. She is the literal definition of traitor, especially when she suppresses your freedom of speech.

Zats not true.

Sorry to disappoint, matey. There are some who support Trump, but you gotta be fair: Neither you nor we have any real say in that matter.
And while I, personally, think the Brexit is a narrow-minded, short-sighted decision, I fully support it, since it was a democratic decision by the British people. Gotta respect that.

Krautcucks deserve her for literally electing a "former" Marxist.

what a nice example of "divide and conquer" you are. I'm certain that all the puppet masters LOVE to read sentences like yours.

Germany is dead

>tfw thats literally the case for me

Germans can't handle nationalism. They either start murdering everyone whos different, or they let millions of refugees pour in. Germans are biologically crazy and cannot process the concept of a reasonable middle ground.

Germany is on low unemplyement records while south and slav europe is in really hard times.
Instead of helping Greece with his debt they prefered to suck Mahmud cock and waste money on dindus so they will have future manipulable employees that will vote left wing parties.
Europe is doomed, i hope the Deutsche bank falls soon and everyone can see the truth and how false is this "resposible german" image they created.

Because muslims can't do anything productive, and need support for their country to make more children and loud, ugly, mosques.

This guy is right. I know no one, and I mean no one who is like these people you hear about in the media. No muslims at my job and I'm a civil servant.

I'm sure they paid a few people to stand around with "refugees welcome" signs. No one with a respectable job or half a brain agrees with what our media is telling you.

It's a massive circle jerk between the media and the politicians.

The only people who are fervently with them are:

-jobless losers angry at society because they can't cut it in society,

-some stupid students who have no fucking clue about anything outside of their comfy dorm

- hoursewives who have accomplished zero in their lives so they feel "important" helping some grimy muslim lean how to shop in a supermarket and say 3 or 4 German words

A good number of people don't care to vote.

Because they ain't us.
They are different than the rest of the west, they are like Russia - European but not exactly.

They aren't

>Why are germans so anti trump and brexit?
Wrong, Germans are pro Brexit but anti Trump.

Germans are anti Trump mostly because Germany experienced Hitler and the German media was implying Trump=Hitler for the last 4-5months

Germans are mostly pro Brexit because Germans are pissed off with Brits thinking they are special.

autistic shrieks.

WW1: DAS GERMAN PEAPEL VILL STAND ITS GROUND
>everyone else: how about we just gang up on you
NEEEIIINNNNNN U R NOT ALLOWD TO DO THAT WE MUST FIGHT ON GENTLEMANLY TERMS

WW2: DAS GERMAN PEAPEL WILL NO LONGER PLAY VITH UR SHITY VERSAILLE RULES. WAN REICH!
>everyone else: how about fuck your reich and fuck your concentration camps too
NEEEIIIIIINNNNNNN U ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT WE ARE MASTER RACE

post-berlin wall: ZE GERMAN PEAPEL VILL UNITE EUROPA UNDER ONE FLAG! WE WRITE THE RULES NOW!
>everyone else: your stupid union sucks, I don't wanna play with you anymore, I'm gonna MAGA
NEEEIIIIINNNNNN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT WE ARE WORKING TOWARD ONE WORLD

Poor germany.

ayy lmao
faggot

Truth.

The media is 100% SJW, there's no real news outlet left. Like you guys can't even imagine how bad it is.
This means that stupid people support the SJW narrative, it also means that other countries get the unfortunate impression that we're cucked beyond repair, which is not true.
Just take a look at how successful the AfD (nationalist, conservative party against immigration) is.

German friend told me Afd is treated like a joke, is this true?

they hate us because we anus

>faggot
Final digits prove my post was superior to yours

Yes, it is treated as a joke by EVERY news outlet.
My point is that even though pretty much every non-German and a lot of Germans get their opinions from the media, this does not represent the actual sentiment of the German people.

The media is the reason everyone here thinks we cant be saved. It's also the reason many Germans think that there is no point in fighting back.

It's like your media treating Trump and his supporters like a cruel joke, just siginificantly worse. You guys still got some media that's not pro-SJW. We don't.