This character was terrible. Did anyone like him? What was his appeal? I'm also not a fan of the voice

This character was terrible. Did anyone like him? What was his appeal? I'm also not a fan of the voice.

the whole show was terrible

He was a chill Stewie. I don't remember much, but I thought he was kinda cute in his playground antics.

definitely didn't need him, but the whole show didn't really need to exist either, so eh.

he had some alright moments with the old jew guy

he suffered from all the problems stewie had without being an interesting evil genius

>cleveland jr was the evil genius

I liked this show

I liked the episode where the hick has a confederate flag up but thinks it’s just a dukes of hazard thing and doesn’t understand why Cleveland didn’t like it

Can’t remember any other episode for the life of me though

Cleveland JR unironically was the best character on the show

Nothing. He was a fucking disaster of an idea from day one. His voice is ear-grating and they pulled the same 'baby character ebin funy adult man' shit for him and all his friends and that was also fucking annoying for the millionth time.

If they gave him the voice of a real 5 year old and gave him exactly the same dialogue, at the very least then his character would actually land. All his dialogue would instantly pack more punch, and he could truly operate seperately from stewie

It had a couple of hidden gems, the civil war reenacment episode was pretty great too

>What was his appeal?
being an actual kid?

Basically a poor man's Huey Freeman impersonator.

this

>lets make stewie black

The fiscal responsibility rap was on point

not a super genius
not gay
no brian or klaus/roger

yup, total black stewie

even they admit he was terrible
they've brought back Cleveland Jr and Donna in Family Guy
but not Rallo or Roberta

This show was nice.

they did. they just don't show them outside of the initial moving episode.

killing off donna's mom off-screen via suicide was nasty (serves no purpose even as drama).

Cleveland Show was great. Miles better than Family Guy. Rallo (sp?) was usually funny. It was no American Dad, but few shows are. I like it better than Bob's Burgers.

>I like it better than Bob's Burgers.
You sir are a swine

Not even close to being Huey.
Riley on the other hand.