*saves cartoon network*

*saves cartoon network*

*counters*

>Ian's fucking face
>"this bitch..."

>Ian's fucking face
More like Ian's fucked face.

Wellllll he is giving her the Tenacious D and she did get him his own cartoon show. He might be side mugging her when he thinks she ain't lookin but Ian would be an idiot to bite the jew hand that's feedin him.

>black eyes
>thick jaw
Every fucking time. It's these traits which spell out EVIL.

>Responsible for popularizing the "muh comfy SoL" genre with a painfully safe baby Jesus protagonist who solves everything with a hug that would end up becoming a massive plague on the cartoon industry for the next decade
>Saved cartoon network
She's the one who drove in the final nail.

I think that's the poster's point.
>Saves
>COUNTERS

I don't think you quite understand what countering means.

SU will continue to be a cancer until it finally reaches it's underwhelming conclusion or CN executives finally cancel this train wreck and even then Sugar will be looked at as the one who made AT 'good'.

Why does it hurt to much?

Shut up OK KO is good.

For me to poop on.

>Shut up OK KO is good.
I never said it was bad, I'm only stating that the reason it got the go ahead was because Rebecca flexed some muscle. Personally I'd be happier if he stayed on SU because at least his episodes were good.

*becomes the absolute master of the network*

Just as God intended

it looks like he's trying to hate her to death.

Ian would make a wonderful lesbian

>When your SoL stuff makes MLP:FiM look butch by comparison....

I have met julia pott in real life and she is an incredibly beautiful woman.

I'm in love

She's a cutie

why are you guys so salty?

la tenebrosa creatura...

y su maestro malvado, Uma Delicia

Breeding material right there.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>....
What's this for, anyway? Why add an ellipsis to your post? What does it really add? Not hating on you, I'm just confused.

la criatura perfecta...

El monstruo americano...

Vampyr... Nosferatu... Caligulaaa...

>CN ruined by a white male

baka

>ruined
He is saving us from the trash made by Rebecca and Ian.

*Gets BTFO by Cartoon Network*

are you saying he doesnt look pissed at her?

*saves cartoon network in spanish*

That untalented bitch is part of the problem. Fuck you you baiting cuck

Is that Bailey Jay

God damn it

go back to your containment imageboard fucking spics.

what board is that?

>he's saving us from trash by flooding us with even more trash

Yeah, with Rebecca Sugar, it's like getting over the flu when you have AIDS.

>Extreme case of baby face
>Is only 23 years
>Has an actual chance of getting his own show over a couple of pilots already
I have a mix of happiness and envy for him.

Only one way to be sure. Check for cock.

Okay, but am I the only one who thinks she kind of looks like Bailey Jay?

Why does this site have such a boner for Ian?

Just pray he he treats his show like his baby and doesn't fuck it all up like Sugar did.

Summer Camp is generic quirky Adventure Time garbage.

who is this?

With Adventure Time ending and SU causing so much rampant hate posting CN is suffering from a power vacuum regarding something palatable to watch. Ian worked on some of the more liked episodes of SU and while his show isn't anything earth shattering its been keeping itself average to good.

In times of famine Sup Forums will take what it can get.

Who's that?

>Bailey Jay
I don't care who this is, and also pictures don't do her justice.

But also pictures rarely do people justice! go out and look at a face everyone

C-Cute

This is what's considered attractive on Sup Forums?

What do you consider attractive? The girl bug from the show about the cartoon bug?

What did Bailey Jay do to save Cartoon Network?

La perdiciĆ³n del mundo.

I just like her voice

Villainous's creator Alan Ituriel, he's spic that like 90's and early 2000's era cartoons, so he's trying to get it greenlighted

Huh, I didn't know that was Julia Pott's voice. I love that short.

>"you ruined our industry sugar"

*Makes the best thing on the network in years*

The hack authors

The chad Titan

>Rose quartz is someone who destabilized the stable society of her ruler Pink Diamond
>She first introduces the silly idea of liberalism and equality making the gems turn on their rightful ruler Pink Diamond
>Once this is done she continues spreading her message pushing for gem degeneracy like non combat related fusion and caste mixing in general breaking the social system the Diamonds spent possibly half a million years creating and its stability is a testament to its success
>Most dont want to break the order so a war is started that kills most of her army and homeworld gems
>Eventually Rose kills the Tsar of Russi- I mean Pink Diamond cementing the fall of the society
>Once this is done the other three diamonds quit playing games and come to earth to fuck her up
>Roses loses and her and her allies spend years as helpless sheep all because of her stupid liberalism
>Her surviving allies promote degeneracy like Garnet or individualism which is a mental illness in gems when you think about it like Pearl for example
>Rose is still portrayed as a good person doing something of good will
>Her son Steven who is born of the goy- I mean human Greg continues to preach her destructive message of liberalism and equality for all
>Someday Steven will complete his mother's evil dreams of collapsing her civilization due to the liberalism bullshit and individualism as well

(((Sugar))) thinks shes so smart passing on her jewish genetic behavior(destroying human civilzations) as a good thing and promoting mindless empathy for outsiders to slowly destroy them in the end. The diamond authority is a stable empire more stable than any society in human history with barely any internal conflicts but (((Rose))) doesnt want that she wants chaos and ruin just like her jew creator desires for us white people.

Bailey Jay?

Rebecca's on it, give her time.

You need to go back.

IJQ probably one of those dudes that has had that old man face since he was like 14.

No, and given how cute I think Pott is, I'm not entirely sure how to feel about that.

This is what's considered attractive in real life

Underrated comment.

I know this a retarded shortlist but I just realized something. Is there a reason the Diamonds are seen as evil? Their might've been a reason and I just forgot but I'm not sure about that. The worst thing was the Cluster and the Human Zoo but what made Rose kill Pink Diamond

Not shortlist, I meant shitpost

CN isn't the right place for this guy, if he gets his show greenlit CN will neuter it with zero hesitation.

>CN will neuter it with zero hesitation
I doubt it.

When can a sub or dub be spicpected?

I wish to peg this man

>Using TTG as your counter argument
Well dang user you have me stumped, can't argue with CN's bread and butter.

Of this presentation or the shorts and villians guide?

>not getting the point

I dunno this is the first I'm hearing of this, was kinda trolling but seriously am interested.

Look for Villainous shorts dubbed, there also a guide of villian council were he reviews CN villians

You can find everything on that thread

>trolling
>Dosen't know about Villainous
Is this the ultimate bait or newfaggotry?

I do this to my family, its weird I don't even try or notice, its neither yet both. lmaoroflcopter

>implying the Tsars didn't have it coming

TTG is pretty edgy