Brit/pol/ Fear God and Dread Nought Edition

HMS Dreadnought was a battleship of the Royal Navy that revolutionised naval power.
Her entry into service in 1906 represented such a paradigm shift in naval technology that her name came to be associated with an entire generation of battleships, the "dreadnoughts", as well as the class of ships named after her.
The generation of ships she made obsolete became known as "pre-dreadnoughts". It was the sixth Royal Naval ship to bear the name, and a nuclear submarine is to be the ninth. The name has become synonymous with a powerful battleship

>PRISON RACE WAR: Fears tensions set to explode as gangs pitch against Muslim inmates
express.co.uk/news/uk/731745/Prison-Race-War-fears-tensions-explode-gangs-pitch-against-Muslim-inmates

>'Stupid. Ridiculous. Hysterical' Britain SNUBS EU's 'panic dinner' over Donald Trump win
express.co.uk/news/world/731942/eu-emergency-meeting-brussels-donald-trump-boris-johnson-jean-marc-ayrault

>Married GP who spent six months in jail for groping a teenager’s breasts during an examination is CLEARED at a retrial after jury hears it was a ‘terrible misunderstanding’
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934006/Married-GP-spent-six-months-jail-groping-teenager-s-breasts-examination-CLEARED-retrial-jury-hears-terrible-misunderstanding.html

>President Trump is not going to be the ogre some fear, but we need to mend fences – I can help with that - Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/president-trump-is-not-going-to-be-the-ogre-some-fear-but-we-nee/

>Corbyn backs reduction of Nato presence along Russia's borders
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/13/jeremy-corbyn-hints-at-reducing-nato-presence-russia-putin

>EU Threatens to Punish Britain for Getting Close to Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/eu-threatens-punish-britain-getting-close-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/
youtube.com/watch?v=ED2DfaVUn6Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU
youtube.com/watch?v=RM6EHcPFKCQ
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5cx08s/labour_mp_jo_cox_murdered_for_a_political_cause/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Albannach Gàidhlig > Èireannach Gaeilge

A Dhia glèidh a' Bhanrigh

Can we get a time you accidentally revealed your power level greentext theme going?

>doing shopping in town
>get stopped on highstreet by some student doing a survey thing for her politics course
>she is a qt3.14 so I think why not
>first question is "what do you think about the fact a black child is 12 times less likely to be prime minister"
>forget about not revealing power level
>"I see no problem with it, why should a black man lead a white country, it's as unnatural as a dog leading a pack of wolves"
>forget the exact words she said but it was a bit louder than a normal speaking volume
>she threatens to call the police
>walk away

I used 2 hash things so why isn't my name protected?
Why can use my trip?.

Ṫ̵̴̺̤̣̭̻̹̰̣̪̳̭̰̤̮̯̈̈̃̑̒͌̍͆͡͠͝Ḣ̷̶͓̣͖̫͙͆̿̓ͬ̓̊ͭ́̇̑ͧ̊̒̽͋̚Į̶̹̼̙̙̬͖̮͙͓͎͍͇̪͙̫͚̳̪̓̓ͭͪͫͣ̑̈̇̈̽͜͡N̷̷̨̛̛͈̻̰̫̹̟͉̬̰̞̫͈̲̅̔̐ͤͬͤ̎̽ͣ̌̎̓G̷̡̘̫̮̠̱̰̹̙̟̜͎̬̅̌͌ͭ̄̒̓̈̆̎̍ͣ̈ͨ́̚͞S̡̹͔̼̝̬̯̥̰̼̥̭̭̪̙̼̞̿ͫͭ͊̎ͦ͘͘͢͡ͅͅ ̡̣͚͔̦̣̖̫̦̦̥̋ͮ͆́̈ͮͤͤ̀̇ͦ̓͋̂̌̐ͬ̚͠C̶̷̨̰̘͖̫̬͓͈̠͚̻̝͖͔̯͍̒̉͛͑ͤ̅͞ͅͅͅA̷ͣ͑̍ͨ̊͗̽̒͌̉̃̚͝͏̛̣͔̦̼͇̭̱͟N̴̦̮̝̱̜͓̟͓̦͔̯̈́̍̋ͨ̌̓̀ͤͬ͘ ̧͓͔͕̬̭̥͇̗̠̳̲̰͉̞͉̖̪̎ͨ̔̓͂ͩ̑ͩ̊͒ͭ̈́̇̔̍ͣ̚͘͝͡ͅO̧̦͚͈͙̣̠̰ͣͮ̆̕͞N̡̜͕͔̩͇̻̞̮̦̠͙̹̑͛ͮ͒͑͌͂̀ͦ̏ͨ́͘L̸̵̵͕̘̟̣̘̥̲̪̜͍̗̹̺͈̖͔̺͐ͯ͌̓ͅỴ̲̖̮̦̪͚̠̮͓͇̳̙̤̖͚̤̱̋̑̾ͧ̃ͭ̈́̌͗̌̓̐̍̔̍̇̍̕͘͡͝͝ ͆́̓̆͏̨̭̹̪͕͚̭̩̣͍̼̹̖̩͞ͅǴ̴̛̠͎̫͙͖̫͕͈͔̺̗͕̇̀ͪ̈͑ͯͤ̐̉ͯ͊̃̔͝Ȩ̷̙̜̲̻͕̝̱̣̤͓̝̟͕̻̫̹̭̭̋̿ͪ̈ͤͩ͌̐Ţ̷̻̖̝̻͖̯̮̩͓̯̹̫̭͉̓ͩ̑͐͆͗ͯ̀̌̍ͪ̍̈́ͧ͘̕ ͦͪͤͦ̐ͬ͏͈̪͓͓̪̼̝̪̰̪̬̫̬͈͈̘͝͠B͒̐̽̿̉ͬ̅̍ͦ͋ͩ̿͏͏̶̷̢͔̩̫̖̞̞̹͍͎̹̣͍̗ͅḚ̠̥̞̳͍̟͇͓͙̺̥̠̣̦͂͑ͪͫͮ͊̊̈̉͛̔̽ͭ̂͠T̵̴̸̤̩̫̪̹͙͇̥͎͇͈̫̳̬̑ͧͨ̿ͬ̐ͮ̆ͤ͗ͦ̇ͬ́̀̊ͦ͋̀͠T̷̷̠̯͎̣͈̰͙̣͐̋ͨ͌ͨͩ͜͟E̷̡͔̯̫̗̟̠͔̖͈̳̭̹̱͍̿̌͗̒̓̃̈̄͌̎ͫ́́͝R̸̷̴̦̩͔̦̺̍̀̾ͬ̈͒̏̕͟

You posted this bollocks yesterday

kys

>
It happened twice already today where we have yesterdays links.
Not risking it lad, too much at stake.

Nige is on LBC soon lads!

Relax newfag, that's not how it works, a trip gives you a unique code after your name, that only someone with the password can replicate, the name it's self can be copied by anyone, but it will have a different code after.

tfw matched with qt Ukip supporter on tinder.

Tunnocks Teacakes desu.

Did I mention our Nige is on LBC this coming hour!

Ţ̷̨̧̙̲͓͉̯̤̠̱̥̼̮̍́ͧ̿̎͐͆͒̓H̶̨͌͌ͪ͐͆́̋͊͋ͯ͂͂ͮ͂̓ͬ͘҉̡̬̮͍ͅIͤ͊̾̐ͤ̈̏ͭ̀̕͠͏̶̥̭̬̬͕̝͙̜N̵̸͛̓ͣ̋͐͑̂̾͋̂͡͏̡̭̱̮͔̳̮̣͉ͅG̖͎̟͚͕͕͚̻̦̗̣̙͙̫̲̖̃͐̓͑̽͑ͨ͋͋͂͋ͯͭ̀̚̕͞S̸̜͕̟̟̰̪͔̥̹̜͔̯̼̔́͂͒ͮ͑̈́̃͐̐̀

What does my code say? Is it different to what I see?

pics

Let's make this thread a Nigey one.

Come post in my thread!

>!!edpfULFLuNa

How soon?
YouTube link?

pics
>Its like you don't even now the rules

>!!edpfULFLuNa
So long as you use that password, that is what people will see

All about the bars.

Who's getting /comfy/ in here?

>No no no no, this will not do, not do at all

>We're going to have to level this whole place to make space for more Council Estates to house Jamal and Mohammed

>What's that? You don't have a problem with this right user? I didn't know you are racist

post pic, how do you know she's UKIP?

Oh that's weird people said it was 'fernDean' before

>Talking with black workm8 about sports, he brings up the ol' blacks being fastest race
>"Well they get a lot practice running away from police."

Fortunately I work on the railway and not some woman infested safe space so he was able to have a laugh about it.

Starting to suspect this is just really abstract marketing at this point.

It's on NOW!!! If you can find a video link that would be tops.

What happened to that trench Pepe lad? Never saw it

Shared interest on goybook.

>Ugh I hate the countryside

>Nothing but white Tory bigots

>Why can't they be more diverse like London

>SO boring, don't even have malls or anything

>Married GP who spent six months in jail for groping a teenager’s breasts during an examination is CLEARED at a retrial after jury hears it was a ‘terrible misunderstanding’
>Dr Unt Tun Maung, 45, was jailed in April last year for attacking a 19-year-old girl when she visited the centre in Teesside complaining of chest pains.

Always pay attention in safeguarding class.

Is this it?

stunning desu senpai

where is that?

>SWEDEN: Muslim Mob raids Christmas Tree, Rips off Crosses, destroys Decoration in Mall
youtube.com/watch?v=ED2DfaVUn6Y

WE MUST BE MAD.

>We're going to need to demolish this old priory to make room for a refugee centre and a mosque to accommodate the next generation of Britons

>Nige sees some ghastly apparatchiks from Downing Street

Used to hear that shit all the time back in school. Couldn't understand it. The island I always lived on has beaches, woods, a small river, fields, sweet shops etc. that's heaps of fun shit.

If they wanted shopping just get over the bridge and get on a train. 25 mins and boom, shopping centre

>25 mins and boom
That must be a the multiculturalism.

I posted this in the other thread like 10 minutes ago.

>literally right now

>over my families house

>niece is watching CBBC

>show about some chink craving nig cock (seriously, check if you want)

>I physically cannot hold in my disgust, start fuming and making weird noises under my breath

>family asks what's wrong

>"n-nothing"

>storm out

Fucking hell lads, I just don't this shit brainwashing my family.

These savages need to be destroyed

Yes brilliant. I never saw it on that night. Cheers man

This is why tripfags need to die

Oi. Tripfag. You make Memes, do ya?

Well Iz got a challenge for yous.

Edit this to be a Lord Kek picture.

When lads?

Can we make it happen?

'Nothing is impossible'
-Nigel Farage, just now on LBC

LADS I MADE SOME 10/10 OC

NO NEED TO RATE

ITS ALREADY 10/10

Sure lad I'll do it after dinner

>It looks okay I guess

>Could do with a Mosque and a Refugee Centre or two

I'm currently in a Diverse™ workplace and the normies are trying to pressgang me into going to their Christmas party.
My colleagues are pretty nice but after a few drinks it won't take much for me to spill my thoughts and I know it's going to be a fucking disaster if I go.

STOP IT STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw so famous people parody you and have memes especially aimed at you (inc. the Emilia Clarke shit)

Stop impersonating me, this is the real OC

DONE LAD

>unironically caring about if people know you on an anonymous image board

No one fucking cares, make your content, fine, but the whole point of the anonymity is so that posts are judged by content, not who is posting them, that's why people who use trips get so much hate

You absolute Gooks

Just don't drink the fermented Jew

Man, Britain sure is a silly place.

>drinking at work dos

Lads, I used to think that prima donna was pre-Madonna and meant someone who was unenlightened because they were from a time before the music of Madonna.

I will never forgive Britain for fucking up the middle east and fucking up their chance to control the middle east oil fields. People would still be speaking English and your country would still be an English speaking Empire

This. Tripfags have been and always will be utterly cancerous.

Thanks.

I look forward to your effort, will it better your felloew Meme Merchant?

Does anyone else remember the resident Filipino poster we had here? What happened to him?

I hope Duterte didn't rape him :(

We're taking the piss out of you because you produce shit OC while expecting to get recognition for it on an anonymous image board.

He's been about again. I thought he was dead as well.

Member Zimmerman? During the Zimmerman trials I thought Sup Forums couldn't get any better than this.

I guess things can only get better after all.

I`m not sure we are that important, lad.

No user.
He IS Duturte.

Well since I'm not some spastic parody merchant yes, because I will spend more than 30 seconds on it.

I wouldn't say it was shit OC, but the whole look at me bit is a tad annoying.

Did you draw that?

>This OC
>Shit

Wew

>Inb4 this is bait

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU
>those comments
Alex needs some cultural enrichment.

>

England Expects, lad. England bloody Expects.

I'm merely rimming desu, and I have to get defensive sometimes because otherwise user's BTFO me.

TRIPFAGS OUT
REEEEEEEEE!
youtube.com/watch?v=RM6EHcPFKCQ

He just traces images and colours them Green.

The guy who makes the Fish and Chips pepe is the best OC creater. Even the Blair poster puts in more effort.

>going to work parties

Tfw these are all the same autistic shit poster changing his hash and arguing with himself for attention.

Nice, is she fit? The only UKIP supporter I know IRL is a 9/10 ginger lass

>tfw live in traditional town in countryside
>companies keep building estates here so ellese wearing ramen heads can vape on the park

I didn't do that with this one

>not making an appearance but having a legitimate excuse to leave prepared

She looks like a nice wholesome conservative girl. I still haven't had a reply to my Ukip opener mind.

Lads, I know it's Reddit, but think of the potential to rustle jimmies if it's downvoted.

If it gets downvoted people will be REEEing in the comments wondering why it's getting downvoted.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5cx08s/labour_mp_jo_cox_murdered_for_a_political_cause/

So please, lads, if you have an account give it a downvote, if you don't, create one, and give it a downvote.

Probably a set up for an Antifa ambush, fair warning lad

>not laying the groundwork throughout the course of the year for a nosh at least

I fucking love end of year parties.

>reddit
you have to go back

Got one in about 3 weeks or so. Going to be messy I reckon. Some of the older people and the more retarded ones will probably turn up with a little coke up their noses.

There's a scary new northern girl that keeps hitting on me. Not keen for her to be drunk near me.

>tfw stuffing my gob with M&S reduced clearance shit that costs 1/4 normal price

Lads

or you could go to fucking Lidil and get dirt cheap stuff for insanely low prices.

their crisps are awesome, deluxe range or some shit.

I honestly think work parties are where you finally leave behind the secretive, whispery "Oh, I heard he fingered her" high school shit.

It takes a man to walk right back into the office after a drunken one night stand with a close colleague and not give a single fuck.