Welcome To The W-Another New Ep in UK

Monday 5th February 2018 - What's for Linner?

Retal4

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1ytdtwQV9xROw9VHbK_mVlpyq3rcGNLOD
pastebin.com/cZjbA6dw
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wxL1eCFl3nKlYTq57jsL1v16-35VIxCV
mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW
drive.google.com/open?id=1FTb9YiM4-1VG94cGpyR9Z7ItDsnxNZPW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did u upload it yet Retal4?

Busy at the moment, come back in about an hour.

alrighty see u in an hour for the link:)

Welcome to the Wayne - 16 - What's for Linner

drive.google.com/open?id=1ytdtwQV9xROw9VHbK_mVlpyq3rcGNLOD

Straight to Page 10, I guess.

Yeah! Thanks homie

Thanks. Looking forward to more episodes.

This was pretty okay
>conceptual art joke
>more Wainwright puns
>Ansi’s mom is alive??
>extra sassy Saraline, something a little different in her voice, slightly more hushed and “womanly” (maybe it’s because of her birthday, or maybe it was just recorded near the tail of a long recording session after screaming)
>Olly being a lil puff pastry as always
>Mrs. Spite getting punished.jpg by grade schoolers and having sex hair most of the episode
>more lore reveals, insight into Andrei’s true power level
The whole sitcom misunderstanding/not being able to complete sentences thing postponing a painfully obvious reveal between Ansi and Olly was pretty dumb and pointless, though Olly’s reaction at the end was cute.
And I feel like it’ll be tough for Katherine to ever get much characterization but her magic was cool and will certainly prove useful in battle. There’s intriguing gaps in her backstory still to be explained, though

It's implied Ansi's parents are divorced, but are on relatively good terms if she's still writing to them.

Katherine Alice is also OP as fuck, and as a mute character she does the whole "stoic, intelligent, grounded" thing well considering that pretty much every other member of Team Timbers are chatterboxes.

Mostly disappointed in this episode's jokes, which didn't feel up to par.

The second Max Headroom incident (the one with sound) occurred on Chicago station WTTW
Coincidence...? I THINK NOT.

Yeah the return to a more stiltedly expositional, less "jam-packed with humorous dialogue" style of writing made me question at points if this was an episode produced earlier in the run, but then it occurred to me that due to continuity that wouldn't make any sense.
I feel like in general the show has had a very solid run for a first season thus far though

I was more disappointed because to me the humour/fast-paced dialogue is the strongest aspect of this show, and it's interesting that they're going for this style while also telling a serious overarching story (though sometimes to its detriment - when "serious" characters start randomly chiding in with funny banter it ruins it a ltitle).

To me it's been hit-or-miss but when it hits it hits really hard. If this show gets a second season I'd have very high expectations.

On the Nick Animation Podcast episode with Billy Lopez he confirmed a 20 episode second season, I think someone on here said they originally put it up on all services with that line in-tact but then took it back down and reposted it with that edited out (probably due to the fact you're not supposed to leak that stuff before a press release in the industry), however I haven't heard the YouTube upload etc. and all I can say is you still hear him say that on the iTunes version

Fuck yeah! Hopefully that'll be enough time for the show to catch on though I have a feeling Nick's gonna pull a Disney a la Wonder over Yonder.

Thanks again!

Wonderful

I didn’t know they’re coming of age in the 70s

Saraline looks so tired and beyond her years, but I guess if you’ve been dealing with WPs since you were 7..

Nice, glad to know there is still a following for this

Barely. But a couple of us are enjoying it

I actually like that fan artists represent Saraline's half lidded eyes as a more "tired" expression. Along with the big hair, it kinda gives her a hikikomori/shut-in vibe which feels fitting for her character.

Considering she was basically being coded as an /r9k/ robot by episode 3 I'd say "shut-in" is about right.
Those who say Mabel was hated just due to being female need to take a look over here, Saraline seems to be the easy favorite of nearly everyone who watches simply due to being well-written. She even commits the neckbeard sin of being the smartest character while having double-X chromosomes and STILL doesn't get accused of being a Mary Sue, as her wit and sarcasm are undercut by her nigh-depressed insecurities and quirks. She's at the same time an extraordinary child, WAY beyond being a 7 (well, 8 now) year old, and yet still relatable and having some grounding. Her abilities are fantastic but not overpowered, relatively speaking.
She gets thrown into the thick of the battles and isn't treated differently to any of the other characters in terms of being scuffed up or the subject of jokes. The show does a good job of doing that with everyone really, the only prominent character that sorta gets treated with kid gloves is Julia but that's because she's a norm[a]/[ie] who would realistically be totally helpless in these situations.
Overall she's just really likable and there's something cool in the leader of the team being the youngest, smallest, and not the main character, as well as having the attitude of the disgruntled techie member, usually the leader is the blandest one. And of course us anons know her social woes all too well.
>tfw no saraline to comfort and tell everything will be okay

Pretty good write up on Saraline's character user! Let's hope she'll finally get over her insecurities and make some friends one day.

I think she already has user, she just maybe can't see it with all the pressure on her at the moment

Ah, good.

as long as i’m up let’s see if we can make a thread last episode-to-episode

>all those /ss/ vibes with Andrei and Mrs. Timbers

She obviously took care of him as a baby. But what's the human equivalent towards how old Andrei probably is right now? 16-17?

Seemed more to me like Mrs. Timbers was just being her motherly self and that kindness coupled with her appearance was enough to instantly give him a crush on her. I’ve honestly been thinking of Andrei as an adult this entire time and he’s definitely no shota but he still wants to bang his child friends’ married mom so that’s kinky

MOTHER-SON RELATIONSHIP

>glad to know there is still a following for this
Which Nick is actively trying to kill.

desu for the first half of the episode I DEFINITELY got the vibe they were going for a romantic crush and then he dropped the “I wish Mrs. Timbers was my mom” line and it threw my previous assumption out of whack
I now doubt they meant for it to be interpreted the way I did, but shippers have constructed relationships in their heads out of WAY less

anyone know where i can watch and download the series?

First 9 episodes are 1080p in here:
pastebin.com/cZjbA6dw
The rest are the same rips as in retal's folder, which is more updated:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wxL1eCFl3nKlYTq57jsL1v16-35VIxCV

Also here's the pilot webseries, which contains a good chunk of the backstory and I'd recommend heavily to anyone starting the show
mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW

new ep later today in uk

Leave the Funny, Find the Bunny:

hey Retal4 did u upload the new ep yet

It’s both a curse and a blessing we haven’t attracted any ultra-obsessive aspies, on one hand it would be nice to have someone who cares enough to decode all the cryptograms (I think reddit did the first 7?) and analyze every plot point but on the other it’s nice that this isn’t /gfg/-level Timbercest shitposting general

Style is probably too off-putting, even for Tumblr. I mean you'd think they'd be all over it with a black female ninja and a fat mute girl.

Reatl4 should have the new ep very soon

Welcome to the Wayne - 17 - Leave the Funny, Find the Bunny

drive.google.com/open?id=1FTb9YiM4-1VG94cGpyR9Z7ItDsnxNZPW

Thank you so much!

Cute!

>somebody could sit on somebody's lap
getting right into it huh

Have any of the characters been shown in their underwear yet?

Super fun episode. Everyone gets a little moment to shine and lots of solid jokes. Could've almost come in any order in the series as there was less tethering to the continuity than usual but just a nice solid character ep

Well, we've seen Ansi's undies...which Olly instantly recognizes.

NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL

There's also the miniseries, in which Olly's shown in his boxers.

...and what's the deal with airline food?

BOOOOO

>Style is probably too off-putting, even for Tumblr.
Did that ever really stop tumblr before? Don't most just wind up drawing the characters in their own styles anyway?

Yeah, but there is also the fact that the show isn't as well promoted as TLH or Spongebob, so there's that problem too.

Also no other language dub atm to make more spanish/asian artists do shit.

>Even the asshole character is likeable
At least this show has decent writing.

I've only watched up to ep 7, but so far it looks like the writers have managed to balance the goofball/straight man/joe average dynamic pretty well. There's focus on each of the leads, but never so long that I find they wear out their welcome. Makes for a surprisingly relaxing and enjoyable watch.

WTTW itself doesn't have as much pull in terms of ratings as well, which doesn't really help matters.

Enjoyed this episode like all the rest. Nice seeing them include the rest of the team in bits and pieces, while not taking too much away from the main trio.

How did Goodness' grandma even take her betrayal? Hopefully she'll get a focus episode soon.

I feel like if they had premiered it consistently every week and then re-ran it in order every day at 4:30, playing off that “School is out, the day is done” lyric in the theme song, they could have had a solid following of kids.
As is it’s just another Nick show that’s never had much of a chance for anyone to notice it because of crappy airing and promotion

>WTTW thread has more than five posters
I'm glad it finally took off, this show is underrated.

The consistent episodes help, and them getting put up the same day they air by retal.

I want an episode where the Timbers fight over Ansi and then have a bonding moment when they realize they're both going to get cucked by Julia

>inb4 neither of the 3 get the Ansi Bowl.
>inb4 Leif somehow wins it.

I wouldn't call this taking off, but it's an improvement.

motherfucker