Being a shekel piñata sucks

>if I'm rich I'm a scheming banker
>if I'm poor I'm a subversive communist
>if I'm right wing I'm an Israeli AIPAC shill
>if I'm left wing I'm a cuck
>if I live in Israel I'm a land grabber
>if I live outside of Israel I'm a parasite
>if I'm religious I drink the blood of children
>if I'm not religious I'm (((every fucking time)))
>if I'm alive the holocaust never happened
>if I'm dead Hitler did nothing wrong

seriously goyim being a jew sucks.
you hate Soros and his satanic globalist cadre, I perfectly understand that and I hate them too for trying to enrich Israel too
but I haven't done anything to you. and if I have, I'm sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/behind-israel-s-campaign-vilify-peace-groups-968566518
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just die.

maybe you should stop being a fucking Jew, you know you can do that, right?

Feels bad man

>shekel piƱata

You get to stay.

>and if I have, I'm sorry
you're a cuck no matter if you're left or right wing, jewboy

Nobody likes English people and we do fine

You can make it up to us if you an hero soros and the rothchilds

>(((JRKrk2Dn)))

Just go to another country and say you're an ex-Muslim arab or something

Got any other practical advice goybro?

I'm an ethnic jew, I was born like this
that's like saying "just be white"

fugg

That hurts.

the 2nd plague having a 2nd coming

>If you expose (((them))) to the masses, you're a hero.

When too many of your people act like rats & parasites, and the fact that your people were kicked out of too many countries, we have no choice but to assume every one of you is a rat.

be a catholic. we got catholic jews.

we've tried
like the government literally funded an attempt to prove globalist jews like USA's NIF are trying to subvert international and Israeli politics in favor of arabs and dindus
the result was a (((media))) backlash of I'm With Her proportions. Globalist jews hate us just as much as they hate you

middleeasteye.net/news/behind-israel-s-campaign-vilify-peace-groups-968566518

Admit the fucking holohoax and maybe we can talk

I'm not religious
I'm just a deist, I don't want to follow any organized religion, jewish or chrisitian

that's your problem. quit being a rebel. you jews are all rebellious.

One thing I never really got. Is being a Jew a religion or a race?

If you live in Israel and are right wing, you're perfectly fine by me. Just remove more kebab.

>you hate Soros and his satanic globalist cadre, I perfectly understand that and I hate them too for trying to enrich Israel too

You hate Soros, you qualify for bro-tier.

Some Jews are based.

I never agreed with Sup Forums's blanket hatred of all jews.

Just because Soros and Kissinger are globalist scum doesn't mean they all are.

My friend's dad is Jewish and he voted for Trump.

Then he's a fucking crypto-Jew dumb dumb.

Probably 90% are jews are fine, I've seen statistics of them voting pretty much in line with whites in Britain/France
There is just this small group of old money secular kikes that still have a bone to pick over WW2 and want to destroy white identity/culture because they've seen how powerful it can be

we are all renegades, shlomo.

use your wits, dumbass
what were jews even doing in Europe to begin with? They were fucking INVITED by feudal nobility, most notably Charlamagne, that wanted to use us to get around the church's ban on money lending by "allowing" us to lend money and then tax us. a very effective middleman workaround and scapegoat

why were we kicked out later? an effective scapegoat tactic when the masses wanted to revolt against the nobility, so the nobility would tally the earnings they made off jewish lending and tell ignorant masses that we're resposinble for all their woes. besides, so many of us got out of Europe because you didn't want us there. so what do you want with us now?

There are some decent Jews in the world, the secular kind that focuses on science and abandons their religion. A few examples would be Witten, Neumann, Sagan and Einstein.

Much like the Arabs it is up to you and like minded fellows to clean the shit from your ethnicity. If you do nothing, you are complacent and are deserving of no sympathy.

You think that's bad? There's actually some black people on Sup Forums, believe it or not. They must've been devastated when they discovered suicide is the only option.

Only the Muslims on Sup Forums dislike Jews
I'm a jew too, Blumenfeld

race
at least originally
basically before monotheistic religions were a thing, every race around this region had their own religion. we just survived as a culture unlike others and preserved our own religion with it
that's why converting to Judaism is a prolonged procedure and a serious pain in the ass. jews didn't want just any random retard to join the community

You know what you need to do, repent and accept Christ, then you will be a good Christian man.

STOP BEING A JEW AND START BEING A HUMAN

how
like literally what do you expect me to actually do

You guys aren't all bad. After all, the only good candidates in the 2016 election happened to be Jewish.

Funnily enough, Sanders and Stein were much more anti-Israel than the goyim. Really makes you think.

Nah, you all are good. It's the libtards who perpetuate hypocracy and intolerance that are oxygen thieves.

Convert to Christianity, Jesus literally came down to tell you guys to stop being so Jewish, but your people killed him.

And after you rejected him the Romans destroyed your temple, you wanted a military leader, but you needed a spiritual leader who you rejected. It's not too late to accept him.

Oh it's another episode of "israel jews are good, globalist jews are bad". Fuck off JIDF shill

I think you mean pain in the dick.

You have to dance, boy.

Heh. Don't worry though, Rabbi kisses it to make it all better

Based Turkey Man

thanks you guys
here's a pic of my secret jew gold stash for ya

It's fine. My friend Alex is a Jew; he's a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything. Just be a patriotic Israeli and you're pretty much good. The creation of a Jewish state is in some ways antithetical to the globalist banking cadre's parasitical plan, even though they're now subverting it.

Did Soros get his cut of your sheckles?

Pepe is Gentile

of course not
why do you think jews move to Israel

Sup Forums is not stormfront, we hate kikes like Soros but not individual red pilled Jews.

Jesus was a jew after all, being a money grabbing scheming nation destroying kike has very little to do with genetics.

pretty much this.

Sup Forums is far less about racial politics than Stormfags are.

Especially with the influx of libertarians and normies lol

This is the best idea

Basically you have to bring us the severed head(s) of your former gang to join and prove your trust worthy

Example Brother Nathanael

Pizza gate is going to expose the Saturn death cult and you ll be in the clear then

You should still hide in the woods

Me, I m going North...there s more land...

Daily self-hating jew thread I see. So comfy.

Israel is a based nationalist state, don't listen to stormtards. Most of "international" jews like Soros and multiculti shills stay the fuck away from Israel for a reason.

Look you pathetic cuck, I didn't get my foreskin cut so my fellow Jews could shit on their heritage to befriend fucking goyim. Get a grip of yourselves or hang your selves, cunts.

Then just try to make a positive impact. By opposing Soros for example.

feels pretty fucking mint being liked by everyone

then you realize you can't be up to standard to the positive social traits attached to your flag

Wew

Why so scared kike?

I love you jewbro despite being a muslim. Hating jews is a meme

Jews have the highest iq. They were so persecuted only smart ones were able live. Basically natural selection led Jews to be the smartest ones. This is why they are ruling the world. I am ok with that.

>tfw you arent a Jew.

Rare

There is no muslim in ex-Soviet shitholes. You kafirs are drinking votka while shouting Allahu Akbar.

>tfw you aren't a Jew
At least you're not a Tur... Oh

Based thanksgiving dinner.

Says the country which legalised faggotry

also because their religion is based on written word, so they read more by default which contributes to higher iq

Become a rich jew who fights the good fight.

based jews are fine

you're good, senpai

Don't play fake victim there are so many Jews in high positions everyone knows it.If I had multi-million jobs in Hollywood like some of those Jewish actors I would be partying every day

>that (((flag)))

I wonder who could be behind this post :^)

>Globalist jews hate us just as much as they hate you
tough luck bro. We'll see the light of dawn one day, stay strong.

I don't hate regular shmucks.

cuck kike?

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

t. khazar jew

There will come a time that you have to choose. Will you choose to serve the Turk God or Yahweh? Better start thinking about it, the day of the rope is approaching user

Yeah meanie globalist jews hate those poor innocent droopy eyed israelis so much that they force US to send billions of dollars to them every year

Listen to this guy, that's what my grandad did and he went from irrelevant shmuck to influential politican
If you're a mid-tier jew, you'll be a high-tier catholic

how do you fit your nose through doors?

it's retractable

Win at life by making lots of money- that's how Jews have always defeated antisemitism. #istandwithisrael

That money is used to purchase guns from the US, which in turn stabilizes security that protects the parts of Israel's land which are privately owned by globalist Jews through scamming the government. If it wasn't literally their land they wouldn't give a shit about this country.

I don't see where the dilemma is.

Go be a rich scheming banker right wing AIPAC shill in Israel. Sounds like an awesome life. Why would you give a shit what the goyim think? Embrace your ethnic superiority and play muh Holocaust card whenever anyone tries to point out that you live in and ethnonationalist state that persecutes minorities.

Job in Hollywood or else NO deal.

Most people here don't have anything against Israel I think. It's where we want to put all the jews. No one has a problem with you doing just jew things in Israel. If anything, it's us who needs to learn to be more jewishly.

We need to learn to be more Jewishly??

you're the worst israeli poster here. you're always doing fucking AMAs. you've admitted to being a NEET countless time already. neck yourself.

>I hate them too for trying to enrich Israel too

WRONG

George Soros pulled funding from Femen when they went to Israel

Would you kill globalists with me, Shlomo? :3

All a Jew has to do to keep my respect is to absolutely never tell others how to run their country.

Just avoid being political, and shame your fellow jews who are.

I don't get the hatred for Israel on here. They are to goodposting what Australia or Canada are to shitposting.

The problem is that this board has a collective IQ of 50 so they get western globalist ashkenazis who are merely ethnically Jewish, with practising Israeli Jews.

Hey goyim don't hate us Jews,it's Hitler who promoted open border policies and Multiculturalism trying to turn Europe in to Eurabia,nothing to do with us Jews

t. Brit/pol/ centrist faggot

Be like Michael Savage. He was originally a left-wing faggot until he got into the real world and got red-pilled because of it. Savage names the Jew all the time. He'll always call out a left-wing kike for being your stereotypical liberal New York Jew. Not all Jews are left-wing faggot kikes, although the majority of diaspora ones are.

Israeli Jews are different because they have their own country and are proud of it unlike the faggot diaspora kikes who believe the whole "Oy vey, there's no such thing as countries goyim" bullshit. I don't really have too much of a problem with Israel, I just don't think we should be ass-kissing shabbos goyim.

>if I'm alive the holocaust never happened
DESU

Y'all motherfuckers need Ba'al teshuvah'

your very existence offends me. burn jews

When are you guys planning on going back to where you came from (Europe)?