Guilty pleasures thread

Guilty pleasures thread.

Does it mean I'm a transsexual if I've always really liked shows clearly meant for teen and preteen girls?

No, that just makes you a pervert.

Read the definition of that word. Does it say anything about watching media for any specific group? No? Then the answer is no you shitposting moron.

No user. You are only transsexual if you identify as a gender that is not your actual biological sex and actually want to become what you identify as permanently. You're probably just a weirdo who gets off to cartoon girls made for children.

>You're probably just a weirdo who gets off to cartoon girls made for children.
So... Like half of Sup Forums?

Who's that twink on the far right?

Some faggy prince named Hawk. Joy's the best waifu.

me too

Well, searching for this taught me that Tinker Bell is two words. I always just thought it was Tinkerbell.

I used to be super embarrassed for liking this as a kid.

This and cardcaptor Sakura for me. Really didn't help that my local kaybee toys kept all the Sakura toys with the Barbies in the girl aisle.

Also Ever After High

There were official Sakura toys in the US?

Hawk is now my husbando.

The creator is a cunt and an SJW but he manages to not have it seep into his work.

Never mind - I read about him and he's different than I imagined he'd be.

you're a soyboy

Explain. What were you expecting and found out? I was thinking of snatching him up too.

If you don't cut your dick off and inject yourself with hormones because you like a certain show then honestly what's wrong with you?

>Sometimes randomly turns into a frog and needs to be kissed to turn back into a human.
Thanks for giving me a new fetish.

Wait a minute... Fuck, do I have a fetish for girls that like frogs?

Teen Titans Go. I want to dislike it and support high-quality animation over shoelace-budget cash grabs, yet somehow it's one of my favorite shows
God help me.

I thought he would be the shy, quiet boy of the show, but he's the protagonists' love interest and has the generic personality that most girl show love interests have.

They play it up a bit, like he's always dive tackling people (and apples) to save them even when there's no danger.

Goodness, what a cute girl! Can anyone tell me what show she's from?

No. Why does everybody these days just assume that anything slightly different means you should just cut off your genitals and start crossdressing? Fuck, we used to be made fun of whenever you'd actually admit to liking this stuff, but that didn't mean that people started assuming you wanted to curl your hair and start taking hormone pills.

This is it for me. I liked the movies.

These were lovely

Started watching for the cute girls, got hooked on the story.

The vast majority of Sup Forumsntent is supposed to be a guilty pleasure for any normal person.

turns the frog prince into a human

prince hates being a human because he was born a frog. reverts back to frog form.

joy becomes a frog by accident, prince now wants to bone her in front of her friends and schoolpeople.

No, everyone needs to chill out from time to time (especially if you have social problems in school) and those show are good for that.

I like Regal Academy as well. I was expecting it to be a Winx club ripoff becaue it's made by the same guy, but it's actually a pretty good school comedy. Rose being a total retard most of the time is actually pretty funny and endearing.

Oh come on, some of the creators are my age

This feels like it's too indirect to actually be from him.

The target demographic isn’t.
Do you also think toddler shows are made by babies?