MMO: Megg, Mogg and (No)Owl

Hanselman just posted.

There will be an all new book coming out with never before (in print or on the web) strips. Owl will not be in it and probably not Werewolf Jones.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/weps22t71lvyo62/
mega.nz/#!dUAmkQST!MW8pi1m9IrvcD6qw8Kj2HbDd1GycuSucLsynBQWOx_4
mega.nz/#!pMoDTTbQ!BPEMPgbIr6zESPaPj4k28U1ywpYFkB2gIcm1YFvGyho
www36.zippyshare.com/v/Yubyand0/file.html
www118.zippyshare.com/v/Kck1bzrN/file.html
www57.zippyshare.com/v/iinr2Qre/file.html
www70.zippyshare.com/v/B4vaTiW4/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, at some point we'll be getting a solo Booger zine. Neat.

That I'm legit curious about. Of all the main characters, Booger is the most enigmatic.

Just ordered a copy of that. Trying to be more on top of ordering the guy's zines because it has become apparent that a lot of his content will never be made available in a normal way.

No one cares about your gay degenerate hipster shit. Instead of wasting your life like this, why not read a GOOD comic?
Like The Walking Dead, The Amazing Spider-Man, Rick and Morty, Lumberjanes, Ms Marvel, or Saga.

Anybody have some MEGA links? I wanna get stupid high and go through all of it.

If you can buy weed you can buy comics.

>Megahex
mediafire.com/file/weps22t71lvyo62/

>Megg and Mogg In Amsterdam (and Other Stories)
mega.nz/#!dUAmkQST!MW8pi1m9IrvcD6qw8Kj2HbDd1GycuSucLsynBQWOx_4

>One More Year
mega.nz/#!pMoDTTbQ!BPEMPgbIr6zESPaPj4k28U1ywpYFkB2gIcm1YFvGyho

>Arrête, c'est ici L'empire de la Mort
www36.zippyshare.com/v/Yubyand0/file.html

>Werewolf Jones & Sons
www118.zippyshare.com/v/Kck1bzrN/file.html

>FCBD World's Greatest Cartoonists
www57.zippyshare.com/v/iinr2Qre/file.html

>Truth Zone + Miscellaneous
www70.zippyshare.com/v/B4vaTiW4/file.html

So it’s safe to assume this new story is going be the slow decline of Megg and Mogg’s station in life. I mean, they were already living a pretty unfulfilling life but I do have morbid curiosity to see just how bad things are going to get.

Well I imagine they are going to have to do more and worse things for weed like when Mogg showed that giant spider dude and his Red Riding Hood buddy his anus. They will also probably realize that they have to get jobs, or at least Megg will have to. I imagine Mogg will make excuses to be a lazy shit even though there are probably jobs out there for cats.

What did user mean by this?

Fuck, we're finally really moving into the post-Owl part of the series. I'm glad he's gone for his sake, but I'll miss him in the sense he was a fun character to have around. I mean I'm sure we'll see more of him, even if just in stories set before he left or non-canon stuff.

remember that time the steven universe fandom tried to kill ww jones?

okay you got me, i needed a laugh

D I N G
O
N
G

this book is going to be about meg, mogg and ww jones hitting rock bottom
owl was their fucking safety net, without him and being stuck with ww jones who knows how will they survive

I hope something good happens to owl but I know better.

And no matter how bad things get, they’ll still probably find a way to blame Owl for all of this.

I think it would be funny to see them trying to flame Owl on Facebook but he preemptively blocked them.

>tfw even your creator disses you
Being Owl is suffering

It just won't be the same without Owl.

i want to see them dumpster diving because they cant afford food

I’m wondering what’s going to be the event that sets them off that causes them to break ties with WWJ, if that even happens. Part of me wonders since Owl isn’t their personal punching bag anymore he may try the same antics on Megg or Mogg or some of the other regulars.

im calling it now he sets the house on fire

Would they get along.

i think owl will still be in the book and it will still be "canon", either through flashbacks (like the high school story) or in solo stories (like when he took that girl who was trying to break up with him to the noodle place...)

Drinky Crow and Reginald to a lesser extent have physics warping properties that would fuck up and possibly kill owl and Mordechai.

Can you imagine the stories they would tell?

Owl finally escaped?

Was it the sweet release of death?

No, he got sick of their bullshit and told them to fuck off.

Oh, good for him!

Didn't WWJ kill himself?

He hasn't killed himself yet. Hanselmann has gone on record saying the events of X-mas 2017 isn't canon anymore. It's pretty much up in the air when WWJ kills himself.

Will we ever see Owl's brother again?

I think his words were, "It'll still happen, but not exactly like that".

>last panel
Owl makes perfect reactions

>Owl finally made it

>do more and worse things for weed like when Mogg showed that giant spider dude and his Red Riding Hood buddy his anus.

Christ I thought I had read all of MMO, when does this happen?

>Fucking WWJ getting devastated by an online review

He can't handle internet harassing.
Remember that time he almost killed himself over SU fanart?

Pretty much a perfect use of that reaction image.

>he almost killed himself over SU fanart
No, please tell me you have the page.

I'm afraid I just noticed I don't have the full episode. I have just a page of the story.

I have this full comic laying somewhere on a flash drive. I'll just have to upload it when I get off of work this evening.

Reginald is fucking pure. Keep your greasy degenerate hands away from him.

One More Year. I'll dump the story.

Probably a gag character, but it would be funny if we did.

The End.
The future doesn't look that bad while reading this little Owlless story

Great story, rarely gets posted in these topics.

Although I do think it's set before M&M start having relationship problems. But who can say, really?

M&M were having relationship problems even before Owl left.

I think it will get worse and they will have to do a lot more for drugs without Owl footing the bills.

>other guy is lightbringer
not pulling any punches

Owl never pays for drugs because he's too square to buy them. They don't have problems getting drugs, but rent and food will get a little trickier

I've lived in MM&O situations at various points in my life. The Owls never stick around, it makes sense that he's out of the story.

I hate being an Owl.

But Owl's the "chronic cowboy".

Owl foots 80% of the rent

I meant the bills like rent and groceries, also like user pointed out. They have to do that on their own now, on top of their habits.

They'll probably be so stoned/high/drunk that won't notice the bills piling up until eventually the power gets shut off.

That or when Mogg tries to push Megg into fucking the landlord in lieu of rent money.

Also remember that they’re relying on wwj to pay whatever share of the rent he agreed to pay. Who knows if that’ll happen. So even if they somehow manage to scrape by their own share, there’s a decent chance they’ll have to pick up the slack for him or they’ll all get evicted.

This is weird, it’s like megg and mogg have taken owl’s role in the house.

So how long do you think it'll be before WWJ's personal baggage starts to impact Megg & Mogg's life? I mean, I can see WWJ as being the type of guy to get involved in shady dealings and owing debt or something to others. Maybe his kid's are more a hassle to deal with when you're the one on the receiving end of their mischief. I wouldn't doubt that even the authorities would be making frequent stops at their residence.

I feel like mogg is the type of dude who would show his anus to someone even without being offered weed.

>41
Is 1-40 in those mega links? Still haven't had time to sift through all

Well he's a cat, so he shows that thing off constantly just by walking around.

I've only read bits and pieces of MM&O. Is there ever any background for why Mogg is just a regular-sized cat when all the other talking animals are at least slightly anthropomorphized, or is that just accepted as part of the reality of the comic?

Pretty much. We do see other talking cats his size though.

The world is the same as ours. Some people are just spiders or cats.

Where can I read that? Is it archived?

you basically just roll with it. it is what it is, no extensive lore needed

I just play it off as a world where fantasy races are a real thing but the world just progressed and moved forward alongside them and we got our modern times.

mogg still has cat qualities, scratching post, not able to use a controller or phone

does the spider actually spin webs?

Found the pages.

That's the whole comic btw.

Everything.

Absolutely fucking everything about this is just artistically awful- the reprehensible behavior, the absurd reactions the pitiful children having to tolerate their own father. It's just fantastically wretched and miserable in its horror.

There's an extra layer of horror added to it when you find out all this is based on real life people and events.

Ugh - really? I mean, i totally see it. The good news is that people like this eventually straighten out, get a job, get married, and have kids of their own.

That's just the shit isn't it.
I already knew about the Steven Universe event, but not being able to tell what's just being played "for laughs and stupids" and waht's legitimately something awful and horrible that's happened- and not being able to tell which is which. Well shit man. That's hell. The only distingushing feature is that it happens to the same damn people over and over, and we get to see it.

Wait, you mean this specific storyline? shit... Didnt something like that happen to that guy smorky?

>I drew the fat gem too thin

That's being far too optimistic.

But like this user saidThis is directly referencing an event that happened a few years ago where some SU fan artist almost killed herself cause she got bullied and harassed relentlessly online. Her crime?
She drew a character less curvy than usual.

It got so bad that actual show staffers had to put out a tweet saying to knock that shit off and they're fine with the fanart. Of course, the SU community then turned their ire on the staffers.

The fact that the community immediately went on trying to “dig up dirt” on them is telling.

Oh riight jesus christ. This is why social media is an evil deafening echo chamber. Fuck people used to have to interact with other people.

I hate it too, but I think it's mostly the FOMO. Even if everything is shitty, you still kind of want to live it.
At least your brain still keeps you from falling too low, too fast (compared to the rest of the gang, not regular people).