UNENLIGHTENED ALERT

Today is my first day on this board. I come because of the recent election results, and want to know how it happened.

Yes, I'm serious. No, this isn't bait, I am in the dark that much.

Redpill me, Sup Forumslacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
pastebin.com/adMtb1gX
youtube.com/watch?v=uERs7AyaQmA
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/huge-breakthrough-in-d-c-pedophilia-ring/
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And I mean redpill me on everything. I want to learn.

The jews did 9/11

Welcome, please read the sticky.

Gas the kikes

people finally got fed up with liberal bullshit. Also a democrat nigger wasn't in the election so blacks didn't get up to vote.

The world spins, powerful men do shady things, and the future is made.

But we don't do any of that, we just meme about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
here you go faggot

Ah, sorry familia. I will put more input in then so discussion can proceed more easily.

Basically I figured Hillary would win because le first womyn president meme. But I guess it's the GTA effect at work; Trump simply had too much media coverage, even though most of it was negative.

Is this basically the reason he won?

Explain, please

Long story short, from what I've figured out anyway, is that everything you learn as you get older is a lie and they purposely instill a fear in you to think outside of what they deem to be okay thoughts/opinions.

For example, obviously illegal immigration is bad and needs to be taken care of. But they'll chip away at this over time by showing you how it's all love, they're all just normal people etc, if you think otherwise you're literally Hitler etc. But it's always bullshit. Everything they practice is based on bullshit and it'll kill the country if allowed to progress. Open borders, taking away guns, anti-white talk like how we're all racist whether we like it or not, white privilege horse shit etc. You know deep down that it's all wrong.

You need to be fed the red pill slowly, or you will go insane. It happened to me.

memetic warfare. No, this isn't sarcasm

in short, in today's society it is infinitely more effective to bombard someone with powerful images than to put together some sort of argument and hope they have the attention span to read through it

Sup Forums created and disseminated pro-Trump and anti-Hillary memes through reddit, facebook, tumblr and the like to, in all seriousness, brainwash the USA into voting for Trump.

Some of us did it ironically, some of us did it to be a part of it, some of us believe Trump is the best ever and going to save the country.

Obviously those things are pretty bad, but could you give some reasons why you think illegal immigration is so terrible? I have some idea of what makes it bad, but I've honestly never understood all the hate that receives, hence why I'm posting here.

That actually makes perfect sense. But Hillary had that whole meme thing she did a while back, why wasn't that more powerful?

Here's a quick summary of what the jews are up to OP

K first you already fucked up by posting an thread on your first day. Rule of thumb is to lurk a week, at least before even posting. Lurk a year or more before creating a thread.

Yes, Sup Forums is actually right about everything due to how this board works. Its like natural selection that filters against bullshit and memes truth. Pure unrefined truth. Beware, most normies can't handle it. If you want to be happy turn back now.

Here is what I don't get though.

Why do the powers that be push for one ideology over another if it leads to ruin?

Thank you, I will begin reading now

If I wanted to be happy there are a lot of things I'd have done differently in my life

Make me suffer

plenty of reasons

anger and frustration are much easier to express than some complicated emotion like "well its not really what we wanted but it's what we should do"

also we're infinitely more experienced- some people have been training here all their lives

Hillary actually spent millions on meme creation and literal shilling (check out Correct the Record) and it came nowhere close, because she just couldn't synthesize what we had naturally.

>how did he win?

Through the memetic power of Kek.

This.
People were tired of the democrats taking control, taking away their freedoms, making racial tension much worse than it already is.

Donald Trump was a remedy to our plague. He offered us a place in this country, the white working class. He wanted his fellow Americans to see what he saw, and we did. That's why he was elected.

>some of us believe Trump is the best ever and going to save the country.
red leader standing by

Sup Forums is satire

Don't fall for Skyking threads, Nothing ever fucking happens in them.

Mostly this is a collection of those who failed in life and want something to latch onto in order to feel as though they aren't the failures they know themselves to be. Some try to blame Jews, some blame blacks. Then of course there's the smarter ones who just want nationalistic ideals and hate Islam and social justice and such.

Ok, you want a serious answer? Bear in mind this is all IMO

In short: the Republicans fucked up with Bush, and then the Dems responded by going WAY, WAY too far the other direction.

When Obama was in office, their dominant strategy, it seemed, was to take everything that the standard Republitard wants and turn it completely on its head. Cooperation was already going to be minimal, but what this resulted in was a deadlocked, bitter government that appeared to be ineffectual, but in reality was so at war with its own self that they were trying and failing to pass good measures.

For example: a plurality of Americans are in favor of SENSIBLE universal health care measures. Republicans were in favor of a scaled-back version, one that placed a burden of financials on the states themselves. Obama's answer? Fuck that noise, let's push the ACA through so fast that it makes everyone's head spin. Screw letting anyone read it, it'll totally work, I promise!! Shit, the PRIMARY ARCHITECT of the ACA went on-record as saying that the only reason it passed was due to voter stupidity.

Cont.

Why is the table of contents in comic sans?

two things, OP

1. Hillary clearly gave zero fucks about national defense

2. Trump showed concern for national defense

it wasn't complicated
it had zero to do with sexism
zero to do with racism
zero to do with policy

it had EVERYTHING to do with protecting our country so that we would still have a place to argue about shit later

all the other shit is SECONDARY to NATIONAL DEFENSE

And then there's the SJWs that have sprung up. Oh, God, the SJWs. The government put pandering and social issues to such a retardedly high priority that it quickly went from a real triumph (civil rights, women voting, ect) straight into the Special Snowflake Gets a Trophy for Trying territory, and then never left. In my mind, this was truly a result of the hijacking of the Democratic party by an ULTRA-liberal agenda like Obama's: when it gets to the point where what bathroom trans people can use gets a higher priority than, you know, the retarded war we've got going in Syria, something went truly and utterly wrong. And this mindset had the secondary effect of proliferating PERFECTLY into the welfare community: though they weren't always going to be the special snowflake type, they DID come to expect that the government would hand them increasingly more and more and more, all while we were quickly rocketing down the path of complete unsustainability.

Second, and perhaps most importantly: the "blame everything on racism/misogyny/xenophobia/sexism/bigotry/muh feels" norm was established. LITERALLY EVERYTHING was now supposedly solved simply by whipping out a vague yet menacing buzzword that had quickly become weaponized by the left. For instance: Mattress Girl. Begged a dude to pork her in the ass, he wasn't interested, she turned right around and accused him of rape. He was PROVABLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY at the time, but hey, fuck that, let's make the case go national, get his life ruined, and make a shitty "high art" project out of it. The important part of this, though: NOBODY QUESTIONED IT. Why? Because the instant you did, you were lumped in with him. You automatically became somehow complicit in their eyes.

some blame jews some blame blacks then there are smart ones that blame muslims
lel

Trump is basically a gigantic message to social justice garbage, and that message is:

Fuck off you spineless, useless little bitches.

>He still believes in the Elders of Zion meme

pastebin.com/adMtb1gX

This will occupy you for a few days. Come back for more when youre ready.

>went insane

k

Simply put: Hillary was terribad, the democrats failed to seem even remotely good, both engaged in a shit-tossing contest against D. Trump and lost badly, so the dems lost most of their support while the repubs lost only a bit of their support.

this desu

Honestly just kill yourself you edgelord.

This isn't some sort of secret club.

>(I) want to know how it happened.
we summoned the power of an Egyptian chaos god to change the course of history

shadilay brothers, praise kek

just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=uERs7AyaQmA

Damn right. If you take a look at the history of the spread of culture, you can see blatant parallels to the takeovers of the East by their principles of collectivisim and honor, the West to Judeo-Christian and individualistic ones, and the modern spread of Islam. People don't change the course of history, it's ideas. I think those who see Islam as the next big "antithesis" to the paradigm of 2 major cultural norms as seeing a bigger picture of the flow of humanity's cultural paradigm.

basically it was a pretty standard election map.

what people haven't mentioned is that the key states that trump won, NC, Texas, and Wisconsin, all had really nasty Black Lives Matter riots this year, along with florida who had the trayboon incident that started this whole thing. Missouri was expected to go red, but I'm sure furgusson helped.

The other key states, the Rust Belt (which includes Wisco) were in the middle of a heroin epidemic on top of the usual post-industrial decay, and the "Kill all white men" rhetoric from Hillary's surrogates doesn't resonate with people whose friends have died from heroin overdoses or drinking binges, or who see a van with overdosing junkies on the side of the road.

looking at it separate from meme majick and Sup Forums, i think both of those factors were huge in delivering the election to Trump.

>heh kiddo meme

wew

Thats what u make of it in your imagination, aboroginal nigger

Do you're own research

>first day
>knowing what bait is
>knowing "redpill"
>knowing "Sup Forumsack"
>not claiming to be from a different board, to explain familiarity with these phrases
Fuck off.

Thank you, I have much to attend to now

"Le first womyn president meme"

Smells like 9fag here.
First rule; dont ever fucking use 9fag memes here you son of a bitch.

Btw, welcome aboard.

Pascal's wager of liberalism. It's more virtuous to feel excessively guilty about the suffering of others than to feel excessively proud of your race/nationality when you can't even choose who you're born to. It's the safe option. Nobody can criticize you or call you mean or greedy for being "too tolerant" or "too inclusive". People want to be seen as a saint to a fault. They want to feel like they were on the right side of history and fighting the good fight.

To be honest I think it has to do with how kids are raised. A lot of kids are raised to donate toys to poor kids, always feel guilty about how much they have because others have less, clean their plate because there are children without meals starving out there, never feel pride in something you did because you were just lucky to be born with talent. So now they internalize this feeling of guilt and self hatred for having a good life. Why do they deserve a good life while others have a bad life? Voting for their own taxes to be increased, voting for affirmative action even if it harms you as a white person...it's kind of like liberals' way of being Jesus on the cross martyring himself.

Trump won because nobody wanted to vote for Clinton in the States that mattered. The Rust Belt strategy worked because the workers were sick of getting sidelined by trade deals. White Americans were sick of all the anti-white racism condoned by the Democrats, more Black Americans voted for Trump (than other Republicans) because they were affected by trade deals and illegal immigration the most, same with legal Hispanics. Millennials didn't vote, and of those who did, not that many were #WithHer; tons went third party and some voted for Trump for the memes. People got sick of the obvious corruption of the Clinton machine and the Democratic party (Hillary's America, Wikileaks and the FBI investigations brought this to light). The Spirit Cooking leak turned off Catholics (including Hispanics). The Democratic party is fucking dead.

/thread

All of this, combined with a LOT of other shit from both sides of the aisle, created the perfect pressure cooker in the other 50%+ of the nation that doesn't subscribe the SJW bullshit: they were TIRED of being marginalized, tired of being constantly put down and vilified because they disagreed with the faux-politics that were springing up all over the place. They were ignored.

Then Trump came along, and he spoke, and it was GOOD.

I personally don't give a flying fuck what you think of him, if you say that he ran a bad campaign or has bad ideas, you're either deluding yourself or uninformed, The downfall of the Democratic party this time around was not Trump. It was not the Republicans, it was not the racists or the misogynists or whatever other boogyman they conjured up.

It was their OWN FUCKING INABILITY TO ACCEPT DATA. The news media CONTINUALLY lied in their polling, trying to convince people that he was losing, that there was no way they were going to lost the White House. They ignored the "other half", as it were, shoving their fingers in their ears and pretending everything was going to be ok. They convinced theirselves and they convinced their followers. Clinton HERSELF was a massive idiot as well: the "Deplorables" comment was a nuclear missile directed squarely at herself. It may have played well with her own Goldman-Sachs private speeches to other self-righteous 1%ers, but you NEVER FUCKING ATTACK THE VOTERS.

Tl;dr You faggots have nobody to blame but yourselves for why we're here. You lost, many are getting buttblasted over it, and the irony is that 90% of Trump's base want nothing but to help ALL Americans. We're not the Republicans anymore: we're something different.

Heh, I remember my first time Kidd. Don't worry, spend a week on here, and you'll be chanting sieg heil in no time.

Here's a few redpills for ya, kiddo:

>The world is FLAT,not circular
>Jews are RePTILE, not people (therefore so called 'genocide' is incorrect - how can genocide a lizard??)
>Never relax around blacks
>Climate change is a conspiracy by the reptilian gpverent to get the earth warmer for them to inhabit
>Sex is a tool of the Jew and must be abolished by higher creatures such as ourselves

>how did he win

By stupid modern progressives and liberals making to many enemies. People started to realize the sjws who represent modern societal progressivism are the real racists and are cancerous to the country.

Their "either agree with me or you're racist/sexist/homophobic/etc" is the bullet they loaded onto the gun they used to shoot themselves in the foot with.

Their "unification" amongst themselves is literally superficial at best. They claim to be all about each groups rights, but little did they see they were actually taking away the individual's rights in the process. Note how they only refer to people by race, religion or sex. It's because they themselves are marginalizing them and looking at them as merely demographics and not as people who have more to their personality other than their race or sexual preferences. This is why libcucks say shit like "if you are black/mexican/female and voted for trump, I'm disappointed." It's because to them, there's no such thing as a free thinker in any of these groups they "represent". They don't care who you are, they just care if you are colored and have had your feelings hurt.

This is one of the major reasons, other than Hillary being a fucking criminal.

>today is my first day on this board
>this board

Nice reading

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
this is all you need to know

But keep in midn, if you stay here, even just for bantz and shitposts, you will become a nazi in about 6 mnths time.
Dont test it, unless you want it.

You couldn't handle the redpill, kiddo

if this cesspool really has an effect on your political views, you arent older than 18

>Hello fellow kids!

This

You guys are complete idiots. There is a reason why practices like
exist

>earth is a globe
>this may be true
>this is true
>Climate change is in fact not real but it's just a false flag
>if we don't have sex we die and the jews win

this man is mostly retarded.

He won cause People are fed up with Soros etc owned media lying and coloring everything. Also cause "tolerance" has brought up a lot of shit.

Trump went to politics after he visited Epsteins pedophile island once,and realized wickedness and shit that has been going on since MK ultra project. Sup Forums has found out huge sick machine behind democrats and elite - check EWO -threads or google pizzagate if you have not heard.

Meanwhile Soros&Co. Are pooing their pants and armoring these BLM etc movements, and Clinton Foundation just bought $137mil. worth of weapons, and Russia public inquiry how so (well, pizzagate)

Hope not too much to swallow instantly.

>le first womyn president meme

AWHAWHAWHAWHAW SO FUNEEEEEEE IS GOOD JOKE YES?

Fuck outta here

>Hello friends! Please summarize your ideology so that I may easily absorb it and formulate more effective shilling methods

Hillary's memes are forces. Trump's memes are made with our hearts.

Also, to understand women you MUST understand biology and ignore whatever they say (unless you have an agreement). Be "alpha" and dominant in order for them to feel safe and horny. Forget the "muh feelings".
Its sad but it is something you have to do if you want to be a man.
PD: 2D is great

People will mess with you. Your post also indicates you are not really that new (Pic, knowing how much baiting is going here)

This, please watch this OP. The people he's talking about are SJWs and the boomers who are now college professors that educated them, just to make it more clear to you.

shut the fuck up white boy you aint shit yall daughters gonna be fucked by black guys

Just a quick example of how the meme crunching works here. Personality types, multi layered meta analysis, cross references, etc is perpetually "viewed" from the "outside"...

It's called context creation.
And we are creating context.

"Pol is always right" is true, but that is on the basis of some strange consensus that has nothing to do with any one individual but the 'method' ... Some call it meme magic... I call it Hitler did nothing wrong.

Sup Forums:
>Sure! Also let me deliver all the relevant memes/buzzwords that hold value here in one single thread! After all, you said you are not baiting and used the word "redpill"

Im at a loss for words

is Snopes right or are they lying for the juden?

There's a graph that gets posted here all the fucking time that shows polling results for each candidate. Every time there's another string of news stories about Hillary almost passing out getting into her car, Hillary support drops and Trump support rises. Every time Trump talks about grabbing people by the pussy, Trump support drops and Hillary support rises. A week before the election, the FBI reopened the email investigation and there was all that Weiner shit going on. Hillary support dropped, and Trump support rose. Right in time for the election.

Praise be upon you my wayward tad/pol/ for you do not yet know the divine influences of Kek. The darkness, the harbinger of light and the one true frog. Kek is the one true god, and Pepe is his prophet.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Sup Forums's faith in Kek allowed us to counter act the globalist cabal and the dreadful followers of moloch who seek to destroy our western society. Kek is love. Kek is peace.

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

In my opinion this is at the core of it, being an independent with conservative leanings I don't respond well to continually being told how and why I've gotten where I have, being marginalized to the point where I feel the party doesn't represent my interests equally along with others and being told I'm not allowed to have a different opinion that conflicts with their own.

I don't agree with all the remarks he says Trump is but the overall message stays the same, if you demonize a group and make them feel like their opinion doesn't matter they'll gravitate to a party or person who does make them feel that way.

behold, high democratic leaders!

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/huge-breakthrough-in-d-c-pedophilia-ring/

dcpizzagate.blogspot.com

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

This basically sums up why Trump won.

old but gold

Black people didn't show up

Also anonymity helps when you are replying, or creating contexts from the perspective of something you want to know more about. For example you could pretend to care about a subject to probe the response types.

You're guaranteed a mix -
Contrarian
Buttblasted
Honesty, naivety
Reverse engineered meta trolling of your question (working in the same manner as the original 'probing')

Then is filtered

Philosophical
Spiritual
Scientific
Political

Are you the Butthurt Belgium who always posts on pol? Shouldnt you be at the Mosque right now?

How did this happen?

1. Pollsters suck ass. Period. Their methodology was shit and they are shit and all the analysts are shit.

2. Trump won the white vote but slightly less than Romney did.

3. Hillary didn't get anywhere near as much of the minority vote as she was expecting because she's a cackling corpse of a woman, and white. Meanwhile Trump did better with minorities, especially asians, than Romney did. On top of that, minority turnout was awful.

3. Rust belt. Hillary didn't speak to anyone there, and had no policies to help them, so they gave her a huge "fuck you".

4. People are sick of regressive identity politics. You can't demonize the majority of the population by blaming every single thing wrong in the world on them, and giving them absolutely no credit for anything good they do, without paying a catastrophic political price.

5. Last but most important, meme magic and cartoon frogs.

>first day on pol
>using a meme that could only be understood after some time here.

fuck you fucking crooked teeth britfag dont talk to us belgians like that we're cool and edgy too

Sup Forums, for the most part, are a bunch of cuckold BBC american fetishists.

And thats why they always vote GOP. The rest is irrelevant.

this

Ah yes: theres another board called /r9k/. It started as a place for the posting of "original content" so that people could produce memes, art etc.

Over time it changed and became a refuge for virgins (see wiki for Elliot Rodgers).

In recent years theres been an invasion of /r9k/ from the part of other boards, namely /soc/ and /lbgt/ (DONT WATCH THEM!) which caused a refugee wave from /r9k/ to this place.

Given that people without girlfriends are bitter, they had to vote Trump because "tfw no gf" (see urban dictionary and encyclopedia dramatica).

There...with references and all. Everything explained.

>Pepe (the frog) is also a /r9k/ construct

No it isn't

This whole Trump hysteria was so cringe-worthy. Glad I'm not american.

I like multiculturalism, just not all in my state.

>No, this isn't bait
Then how do you know what is considered bait on this board?

I sat on the jury for an MS13 trial. These degenerates machete peoples heads in for wearing red and sell their children in brothels. Every time they get removed from the country they're back two months later, police have no authority to get rid of them when they know they're criminals. That's why.

>go to walking dog, then home
>thirsty thirsty
>give dog water first
>mmmm my turn

>1.62MB

Here's a red one fellow redditor

To an oldfriend, it points the obvious. To a newfriend, it points something extremely bizarre that will never happen and seems as a shitpost.

In reality it's nothing but a brief explanation of the system dynamics of freedom of speech, and how the system tends to turn on itself (up to a complete 180) if one of the sides becomes too over-represented compared to the other.

After all, Sup Forums and Sup Forums was supposed to be the place where you can voice an opinion that is not the popular one and gets silenced by the popular one. People claim that this is a natsoc board, when the reality is that we excommunicated the natsoc faggots who wanted to impose a hugbox here. The time will come when the conservative supporters will greatly outnumber others and attempt to impose their own hugbox via different means (see: the current "lol CTR shill haha post reported" tactic) and, once again, the system will turn on itself and humor their repressiveness to the point that it would be considered a low social-value move to openly associate yourself with those people here. The pic merely describes that.

One of my opinions is that exposing yourself to people not of your color severely inhibits the formation of your own racial identity, especially when there are stark lifestyle and class differences between any two people.

With this in mind it is apparent that whole societies exposed to multiculturalism have trouble finding and identifying what they will cling to in life. There is never a multiplication of two cultures, one always plays in the others ball park, often times the stronger culture to the weaker, especially if (like you see today) the weaker finds it difficult to adapt to the stronger culture.

America is founded on Christian values, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Practicing any religion is fine but attempting to establish it as a new foundation is traitorous.

Drug cartels from Mexico are also a large problem. Plenty of videos around to show what they do to innocents.

I used to live in an area with many non-white people, and later moved to Appalachia. I don't care to see the struggle to support a race with warlike and tribal tendencies here, and it's wonderful. Not to say that all blacks, non-whites are like that, but it is my honest belief that their race sets them back naturally, not artificially. That is how it is.

Hope I helped.

Bump

More red pills for nufag pls