Hey Sup Forums, thanks for posting this hot garbage mess of bad paneling, aimless story, unlikeable characters...

Hey Sup Forums, thanks for posting this hot garbage mess of bad paneling, aimless story, unlikeable characters, and thoughtless gradient coloring that somehow passes for a comic in 2018. Also for a fashion blogger, she has garbage F21-level taste in fashion and the fashion itself seems like an aside. She loves fashion so much she blogs about it daily, but the comic never showcases interesting looks or cuts. Her job and passion is sidelined for some string of hallucinations and self-obsessed moping.

I don't come into your house and shit on your bed.

Snotgirl is what offended you? Not 25+% of the board being dedicated to live action garbage and another chunk to political outragefaggotry?

I guess it snot your taste?

Oh fuck off /cgl/

Go bitch about your trashy dresses

You do shit in my toilet though, which is bad enough. You deserve this.

This happened like a week ago or more, why are you just getting triggered now?

Anyone who gets upset by a comic they dislike is someone who doesn't read enough comics.

bruh it was one thread about a thing you don't like on your dead-as-fuck board
chill the fuck out

Hey! You're a girl, right?

How does a 23 year old virgin like me get a qt gf like you?

someone draw her green pubes or armpit hair for me

I'm not on /cgl/ much. Also I'm bored tonight.

How can you read this page and actually feel for this character?

"I have allergies." In the most dramatic fucking black box top and center. The trope of self-obsessed girl is not new or necessarily interesting, but it could have been presented, visually, much better. Instead it's panel after panel of anime girl trying to be an instathot with so many filters applied it's difficult to follow progression.

She is so self-obsessed that a common ailment like allergies is devastating to her, alienating her from the reader even further.

If it was something like mental illness, early arthritis, alopecia, anything more impactful than allergies I would be way more sympathetic with the character.

But she's not the worst offender. This comic is top to bottom trite garbage.

Let's look at a black and white page from akira and compare it with the god awful compositions in Snotgirl, whose generic, offputting name is frankly fitting.

Six panels, six different points of view, and no words. And yet the point is conveyed within the context of the comic. Just some simple lighting and smart compositions.

>Her job and passion is sidelined for some string of hallucinations
>If it was something like mental illness, early arthritis, alopecia, anything more impactful than allergies I would be way more sympathetic with the character.This is some really poor quality trolling.
>if it was something like mental illness
>like mental illness
Having a string of hallucinations seems pretty much the definition of metal illness,

>How can you read this page and actually feel for this character
That's not what he said, he said you're a casual faggot for getting so pissed and he's right

>comparing something that belongs in the louvre to some indie comic
can you calm the fuck down

Now let's break this atrocity down.

Let's start with the first two panels. Panel one has some questionable coloring decisions. Chocolate fountain and chocolate bowls? Mixed in with an otherwise cool blue/yellow palette. Also grrreat perspective with the two heads cut off at the bottom of the page. The second panels suffers from muddy colors, which doesn't really bring home the point that she hates this party.

And then the fate of the pizza rolls will their meeting, and in order to get the point home to the reader, the new character is dubbed HOT PERSON!, and in the final and again muddy-colored panel, she mentions that he's cute.

I didn't need two comments to realize she's into him. But I did need multiple pointless sulking panels to learn she hates this party.

It's just trite. It's not the worst comic by far, but I'd appreciate you keep the comic shitposting to Sup Forums.

It's from her new allergy pills apparently.

Ok. I'd still appreciate if you didn't dump bad comics on /cgl/.

I'm using it as an example of good compositions, lighting, and paneling. Why would I use anything less? I'm not expecting Otomo level paneling from Snotgirl.

Also you gave this dude a pink shirt, why wouldn't you tie it in with like a pretty pink/white cake on the table in the first panel, or some gold-yellow platters.

I'm curious. Before you came here, did /cgl/ hold a vote for official spokesman? What do we call you, "Madame Ambassador"? Or would you prefer "Your Highness"?

I'm from /d/ actually.

It made me want to slap her. Nothing else.

wasn't this posted like a week ago? what do you want me to do about it?

You can fuck yourself you dumb bitch. I'd appreciate less crossposter retardation on Sup Forums, but here you are.

>This girl who's supposed to come across as an annoying snob comes across as an annoying snob!
Congrats I'm glad that fucking Bryan Lee O'Malley wasn't too subtle for you to figure it out.

And I would appreciate less crossposter retardation on /cgl/, thank you sir.

to be fair it took Sup Forums almost an entire thread to realize lottie is intentionally depicted as a terrible person

Jeez, Carlos!

take it back

I've never been to the board, But again here you are. Your board is secondary to this one by the way, we have eminent domain over it.

Well I'm sorry to tell you I have a Sup Forums gold account and by default have eminent domain over Sup Forums.

If you read it there is something almost sinister there. People don't act consistent or in a normal behavior. Its like everything is in the matrix or something. I haven't read the last 3 issues yet but what about the girl that got her brains smashed on the last page of issue one but pops back up alive in the next few issues. Something ain't right.

To be fair Bryan Lee had the same problem depicting Scott as an actual terrible person and not just an "oh he's a goofball but he's kickass and kicks ass and gets all the ass when it counts" person

sorry you gotta fight /ck/ for that right

/cgl/ crossposters were the ones who asked for it
Anyways it looks like the thread limit has been reached so it should be out of /cgl/'s catalog in a couple weeks, just be patient