Post things you hate about america

post things you hate about america

>literally every 2rd person is morbidly obese
>education actually costs money
>guns everywhere

You're just jealous because we have a literal nazi as our president's right hand man while you're still run by a Jewish lesbian

>police state despite being >free
>muh jesus
>everyone here is fucking retarded yet acts like their smart

>germans think paying for shit with taxes means they dont have to pay for it

I hate fat people too

Back to Back World War Champs

What's better then guns and double cheeseburgers?

their
>irony

Shitty food everywhere.

Says the caliphate.

>60%
>fat fucks
>anyone who isn't right-wing

Education costs money everywhere. Nothing is free

Fuck you, Germany. We're done with your shit.

USA appreciation thread.

Center for white liberal feelings and conduct.

They're, fucking kill yourself

Jelly Status: Maximum

OP is propably a leftist proletarian leecher who thinks he had a right to other peoples money.

This is why he hates guns as well so the good people cant defend themselves against his antifa nigger mob.

Bring dich um du Hurensohn

its strange that I have hamburger meat in my fridge, but whataburger is just so much better than homemade

You can't even step on someone elses lawn or punch them without being in fear about getting shot. Even Shane Dawson made a video on it.

fucking commercial breaks.

2 EZ B^)

i love you yank

Many people don't even use their bacelors. Why should tax payers fund 4 year vacations for young adults? We need enormous tertiary education reform to make it much more training oriented before expansion of public funding is justified.

Guns are great

I agree with you we should gas the fatties

The headquarters of the Matrix.

>niggers

>liberal faggots

>niggers and spics

other than that I love the place

>hurensohn
Moslem detected.

Guns everywhere is one of the best things of this country

Oh fuck boylan soda is the shit, I'm going to go get some right now

>I am a dog and need a new owner
Sweden, everyone!

Who? Whoever he is, its fucking wrong. If you shoot someone for tresspassing that isn't armed or trying to break in, at the very least, you'll go to jail for manslaughter

Things I love about America
>guns everywhere

Just returned from a trip on the east coast. Suprisingly saw very few fat people, I'd even say less than in Europe.

OTOH, lots of manlets. Why are burgers so short? I felt like a giant.

>everyone who calls me what I really am must be muslim

Piss off

>many stores are open and have mandatory hours for employees during holidays.

>time off and vacations are heresy to employers. "Oh, you're sick and contagious, come on in anyway!"

>parental leave is a perk and not a right

Not been there...

;(

Very vague statement.

>guns everywhere

That's a negative?

You're alright pardner.

FAT

>cuckservatives "we want personal freedoms and small government, unless you do things we don't like then we need government and oh yeah, if you have oil we're going to start a 100 trillion dollar war with you, but don't you fucking spend taxes on the VA!"

>everyone is fucking retarded
>everyone is fucking arrogant
>everyone is fucking fat
>everyone fucking smells
>everyone is fucking aggressive
>everyone is fucking surface-level religious
>everyone is a fucking consumer
>everyone is fucking blindly patriotic or blindly unpatriotic
>no one fucking thinks

Fuck America

>What's better then guns and double cheeseburgers?

Guns and pub style burgers?

- Most ppl are obese
- Most ppl are racist
- Most ppl are sexist
- Most ppl are homophobic
- Most ppl have many guns

>hating guns
fag

Rly?

Guns are a positive you kraut. Maybe worry about your own twice obliterated nation now being overrun with muzzies?

>you can't punch someone without fear of being shot
That's literally the point, Sayid.

>they're not gonna take in Germanys excess rapefugees
forgot to add that to your list, gayboy

I'll give you that one. Some networks we shall not name and their back to back catheter commercials

shut up you fat, lesbian nigger

My friend pulled his c&c on a nig who attackef him with a 2x4 and his life was ruined by court trials and fines that racked up to almost $100000.

>muh guns
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

liberals, capitalism, the gov't and both parties being owned by corporations, big business running the country, pharma companies controlling health care.

>Everyone
But blacks are only 13% of our population.

>guns everywhere

HOly shit do you even know how Germany was made?... Your country would literally be a toilet for france if it wasnt for guns.

>guns everywhere

Nothing wrong with that faggot.

See this is what I'm talking about and the reason all other 1st world countries hate you.

You'd better pack, Ahmed. You're next.

Why are you such a violent criminal?
Trespass, assault and battery are crimes. Of course your going to get shot here Achmed. Do you think we're fucking Germans or something?
In case you are wondering why Germans are so easy for you towelheads to victimize it's because the Americans and Russians bitch slapped them so hard their great grandchildren turned out that way.

Yes really.

I was raised in the US and I cant stand this dumb German anti americanism.

While it is true that the US harbours the most degenerate places it also harbous the most free places.

We are cucks, we cant own guns for self defense, pay tons of taxes, have no nukes, no strong military, no new equipment, no cheap gas, no homeschooling, no freedom of speech.

you go to jail in Germany for questioning the holocaust. This is north korea tier

I'd still do the one on the left.

What's wrong with wanting to be on the winning team? Ever since we got involved with you krauts everything has gone to total shit and your food isn't even good.

Dude, In Germany you wont go to jail for any of these except you did it multiple times before or kill somebody doing it.

A lot of young arabs and niggers only get a few hours of community service for beating up people.

And our jails are like 1-2 star hotels.

People get mad at you if you suggest to defend yourself especially with deadly force.

Germans dont have a notion of what it means to have a right not to be bodily harmed

Why would you step on some strangers lawn, what are you a nigger?

Go fuck yourself, german cunt. Without the Marshall plan, Europe would be a big commie shithole. Without the US helping us rebuild what your country destroyed we would still be in ruins and poverty. We owe the US everything.

Yes, a lot of them are complete retards and fat cunts, but they're our allies and helped us so much throughout the past 80 years. Without the US the world would be a much darker place.

100000$ because he removed a nigger that clearly wanted to hurt him brutally, if not kill him?
Fuck """human""" rights.

>The bacon isn't real bacon
>They can't say fillet properly
>Everyone has a retarded elitist attitude about the city they come from and will do nothing but talk down every other state/city in the country even if they're from shit-hole Chiraq

As opposed to the emaciated stick figures from the widespread famine in your old country, ahmed?
Gibs me dat!
Paid out of pocket or stolen through taxation, nothings free.
>guns everywhere
That ought to be right up your alley. Aren't guns mandatory at your weddings?

Truth

This is literally the best country on Earth to live in right now. Europe and Canada are cucked beyond repair. Asia and Africa are hell holes. Feels good to be American.

Holocaust never happened

B-But why don't you want to be d-diverse, tolerant and sheeit? We are all the same n sheeit.

er hat recht, deine mutter lutscht schwänze für geld.

Ive been laughing about this for 5 minutes pham

Then don't be a dick? Don't act like a tough guy? Don't step on someone's property?

I've been in this country almost 3 decades and have never even remotely come close to being shot - and i've only ever lived in red states where every damn person and their dog owns a firearm.

I've never once feared getting shot at all. People blow this shit way out of proportion.

I live in America, so I can say that

Checkmate germans

democrats
jews
niggers

The only people that are scared of getting shot are blacks and other criminals

>t. someone who's never been to the U.S.

Paying for your own education makes you value it more.

Also, the Second Amendment is probably the greatest thing about America.

Yup, fuck off with that first amendment bullshit

>we invented the burger!
>although history is disputed on where the burger originated from, and I willfully ignore evidence that bread and meat together has been in existence since antiquity
>but we invented the burger!

To be fair us wageslaves have to provide those with better jobs all of their stupid fucking shit they need for the holidays. Somebody has to do it. Do you know how shitty it would be for everyone to not be able to get basic necessities or fill their tank up on a holiday?

>2rd
>R

>obtaining skills should be free of charge
>hell, everything should be for free

>i hate fat people
>"not" projecting

go fuck yourself

>People blow this shit way out of proportion.
Because they have no argument of any substance, hyperbole is their only avenue.

Don't forget that if it wasn't for America, half of y'alls country would still be communist

Yeah? So? All the obese people usual stay inside and die of heart disease while the attractive part of the American population is out and about.

Bet you would of licked Bernie Sander's balls if you lived here.

>guns everywhere
And this is a problem how?

These are all the things I love about America.

I hate the fat fucks too, mind you, northern England is also bad on that front. But not as bad!

>guns everywhere
>bad thing
Okay (((hans)))

Double guns and quadruple cheeseburgers?

Don't see THAT from a bong very often. Thanks, bro. Gonna' make tea now. I'll probably fuck it up, but it's the thought that counts, right?

All those strange urban cultures: emos, millenials, duchbags etc

Fucking this

>hot dogs on a hamburger

Yeah, I mean it's nice that you can simply have an opinion and not be ass raped for it but what's more important than the right to protect your own life?
Sadly many Europeans have their priorities wrong on this one.

Achmed typed on his government funded tablet in the refugee camp. Tapping furiously as he watches his friend Abdul plow the ten year old boy who they shared a tent with until it's becomes his turn. Watching their sacks smack together only reminded him of the time his mud farm was bombed by a drone and he became overcame with anger and took it the only way he knew how, starting a thread on the political board an anonymous anime imageboard

Examples were probably the states with the most extreme laws.

California has the worst laws for home invasion. You have to use a weapon equal to their weapon. So if they attack with a knife you are expected to fight back with a knife but not a gun.

ed and won.

>It's okay to assault people because they looked at me funny or said a mean thing!

Your country fucking sucks.

mostly how religious everyone is... everything else is pretty cool, except lefties which exist everywhere

post things you hate about america
>having to protect shit-talking eurofag nations too weak to defend themselves