She's totally a nudist, right? She wears no shoes or socks, she has a flower in her hair...

She's totally a nudist, right? She wears no shoes or socks, she has a flower in her hair, and she is always happy and friendly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4

Only in your imagination.

I can see that.

Mother Gothel didn't care about giving her shoes, but she did give her clothes so no

Sadly, no. But that would be nice to see her nude.

Nudism is a thing that is enticing to think about, but unfortunately chicks into that scene are usually really fucking weird. I don't recommend.

She seems open-minded enough to try it.

>tfw no Lady Godiva style fan art of her yet.

One job.

Totally. She's a hippie.

...they're usually hippies and have minimal to no personal hygiene. Also they tend to hang out at Burning Man.

No. She's a lady.

Definitely, but I like to think she wears something underneath.

Cassandra is however a proper girl, she wears bland white sports bra and panties for sure.

where's all the yuri at?

They are just very good friends.

Her personal life is her buisness.

I have to say again, the series is great.

When does this show take place compared to the movie? I thought she lost the hair at the end?

Hiatus ends wheeeeeeen?

I say we burn nudistfag and hippeposter as a sacrifice

Like you don't think she's one?

She's a free spirit. She probably likes being au natural.

Presumably one year after the movie because Rapunzel has a lantern birthday again in the middle of the series. I don't know if you are familiar with the the franchise but there was a short about the wedding of Rapunzel and Eugene titled Ever After (where she has short hair). The series is before the wedding and after the movie. The pilot episode for the series is titled "Before Ever After" for this reason.

There are some new characters and a surprisingly good and serious overarching plot about why did Rapunzel got back her hair and how it may destroy the world. The animation is great and in around every 10 episodes we get a long special episode with musical numbers.

WHEN IS BEST BOY COMMING BACK?

It takes place not that long after the movie.
Magic rocks make her hair grow back.
It's less stupid than it sounds.

>so shy
right in my kokoro

What's called hippie. What's a hippie you described, man. Not a nudist. Nudism leads to pneumonia, do you know what?

It's like you don't know what it means

Nonexistent because they're not related to each other

God I wish this was me she's insulting and treating like animal dirt

>Cassandra beats you up while Rapunzel berates you and laughs at your suffering
>they force you to service them with your mouth then throw you in the pigpen
>this is just the first of many days to come

need more varians

I've always been a canonfag whenever it comes to shipping but this show really makes me want to see Rapsy and Cassandra together

qt shota is super evil now

How about a threesome ending.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

or a foursome with varian

I can see her walking around in her birthday suit.

This is probably the closest we'll get.

Varian is probably the most interesting thing in the series right at this particular moment and seems to be bringing in some new fans.

No, but I could totally see her becoming one.

Pilot movie is six months after the main movie

And presumably another six months pass to bring us around to her birthday again

Noice.

Cassandra really looks so hot