He's just an autist in a wetsuit right? How does he pose any sort of threat to Aquaman?

He's just an autist in a wetsuit right? How does he pose any sort of threat to Aquaman?

Luthor is just an autist

>just an autist
Never underestimate a determined autist on a path of revenge.

He faked his autism to make Aquaman look bad to the public, and also pulled the race card once or twice. He's a threat because he possesses a power suit capable of fighting earth's strongest natural life form, and has the will and the hatred to keep fucking with Aquaman

fucking liberal

hating on /our guy/ 40 cakes

He wasn't faking his autism; Manta being autistic simply has no bearing on his hatred for Aquaman.

We don't know Manta's background, so in my headcanon he is the clone-child of his father who worked in a secret and forgotten goverment project. Or you just do it like pic and make him Captain Ahab.

Remember when Black Manta was literally Manta

No, fuck you, that shit goes in the same corner as XTREME Manhunter and young Vulture.

>young Vulture
Fuck you for making me remember that

Not every autistic person is Chris-Chan.
They can wield ungodly physical and social power.

He turned himself into this creature because he hates Aquaman. Isn't that great?

It's a state of the art wetsuit and he's a powerful fighter

The autism is weaponized for one thing

a bunch of autists on here can locate a flag based on planes and animal noises in a day imagine a autist with comic technology could do

Yet they still can't find a limestone rock in Spain to smash

>those sharks
KEK

Aw shit. You made me remember what happened to Don Lemon's sister just a few days ago. I mean, how the hell does that happen in the age of life jackets?

Because he gets rather creative with how he messes with Aquaman, seeking to wage psychological and physical war of attrition on his foe. His hatred makes no deed too foul or any act too petty to consider in what he does. Also it's aquatic power armor, which helps.

Never underestimate the power of autism

>yfw the Aquaman movie will undoutedly give Manta a stupid and tragic backstory

All is lost

His autism is so powerful that he teamed up with a Multiverse eating entity just to fuck with Aquaman.

They're just going to go with the New 52 origin. Without the context of decades of history a "LoL I just hate you" Manta would just be seen as a weak villain by critics and audiences that don't know the character.