Will the Age of Men return?

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

I have my doubts, but I do feel some optimism due to the results of recent events (election, kek revealing itself, etc).

Maybe I'm just being a "doubting Thomas", but will the age of men return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOwwwlhkD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Age of Men
idk, la. seems pretty gay

Age of man is still here, no matter how much the jews destroy the society.

Fucking kek'd. Thank you Polbro.

I want to believe...

If by "age of men" you mean "age of vain assholes obsessed with their muscles" then it's already here.

Everyone lifts and posts gym selfies these days. Nothing manly about it.

what an attractive man

How is the "Age of Men" gay? I can respect the sculptured physique of a fellow man without wanting him to pound my tight little asshole.

I'm sceptic. that change would have to be so immense that the MSM wouldn't be able to ignore and have to include this new or revised type of man without ruining it straight away. First we would have to dismantle the (((media))) while feminsim runs itself against the wall some more. Would take many years if we find a way before there is a climate of change for more people than the ones lurking below the surface

jesus christ i didnt think alex jones was the type of guy who used to work out. seems like he was really alpha before.

>really alpha before
>before

Nice b8

everyone knows weightlifting is gay.
all forms of exaggerated and overcompensation of masculinity is a sign of homosexuality.

Men who are content in their masculinity don't need to prove anything.

I'm talking about leading roles in real life.

Men are still the majority of the relevent financial and labour workforce

women just work in shops, or as nursery teachers. well In uk anyway.

do you think this 40 year old fatass is alpha today m8?

What ever happened to Jakari? The only black guy Ive seen on his show.
>He didn't like trump?

The age of man is here. And you know his name.

liberal shame tactics because they're threatened by masculinity.
Ignore.

This. Stop seeking to improve yourself goyim, it's very gay.

you talking about yourself?

>Being self-conscious about your appearance is "alpha male" behaviour

People who don't give a fuck are the true alphas desu, not paranoid at all

this

sad beta detected.

It never went away though, the nu-males are all literal cucks.

>People who don't give a fuck are the true alphas desu

pic related. its you.

>Will the Age of Men return?
Not until the happening resets social norms. This election changes nothing in terms of the social, political, and legal power imbalances between men and women. The female vote controls elections, all politicians know it, and few will bite the hand that feeds them. Those that do will never be elected again.

You should pray for a healthy mind in a healthy body.

Ask for a stout heart that has no fear of death,
and deems length of days the least of Nature's gifts that can endure any kind of toil, that knows neither wrath nor desire and thinks the woes and hard labors of Hercules better than the loves and banquets and downy cushions of Sardanapalus.

What I commend to you, you can give to yourself;

For assuredly, the only road to a life of peace is virtue.

So long as violent uprising is a possibility, so is man's ability to wrest power. Man is might, and might is always right if it chooses to be.

THE AGE OF MEN WILL RETURN

This is the last chance men have to regain their balls, it's upto them now.

This guy gets it. Lookup what happened to the. Alimony Reform and Shared Custody proposal in Florida this spring. It passed both state houses with bipartisan support but got vetoed by the Republican governor ... REPUBLICAN governor.

Men ain't doing shit until they can change the laws that neuter them.

Damn that's disappointing to hear.

Digits don't lie either.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOwwwlhkD8

>Lookup what happened to the. Alimony Reform and Shared Custody proposal in Florida this spring.
Yup, it made it to the governor even after the florida chapter of NOW and a few other feminist groups spent millions lying about it in the media. Then that faggot Scott vetoed it, citing his daughters fear that she might not get primary custody and that lifetime alimony check if that bill became law.

It's a first step, but I agree. You should build those muscles up to defend yourself and to back your argument around hostile emotionally unstable lefties, and not to impress others.