Does anyone here take the "alt right" meme seriously...

Does anyone here take the "alt right" meme seriously? Milo Yiannopoulos is nothing more than a degenerate attention whore, the right's version of the SJWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k-RtCtD-p7E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone here take anything seriously?

Our reality is nothing more than a simulation.

I take those digits seriously.

youtu.be/k-RtCtD-p7E

Look how cringe-worthy this video is.

them digits be serious

I take every meme seriously, including your trips of 7, a signal of Kek.

The Memetic Warrior knows no rest, user, for the victory is its own reward.

Praise Kek

Did Milo leave Breitbart?

I don't see how your two thoughts are connected. How does Milo being an attention wore have any bearing on the alt right?

Key was a funny joke. Sup Forums is a Christian board.

the alt-right is just a re-skinned anonymous, just a bunch of mouth breathing CIA/FBI scapegoats.

The ONLY ONES you should listen to are the enlightened followers of kek.

He saw an opportunity and threw together a "tour" to milk it for what he could while the window was open. The window's closed now. God knows what he'll do.

We'll worry about him once the current incarnation of the left is nice and dead.

But this illusion is pretty malleable, mate.

Alt-right isn't white nationalist.
Pretty much anyone anti-left could be considered alt right.

I am an ancap but I have no problem workign with nationalists to defeat our common enemy, the leftist vermin that infest this planet.

>Milo is the alt right
Nigger you've gotta be kidding ne

He may be a race mixing degenerate fag, but he's our race mixing degenerate fag.

I don't know if you're being ironic or something, but Milo is definitely not alt-right.

>Milo Yiannopoulos is nothing more than a degenerate attention whore
But he's cute.

The only people that use the term alt-right are people looking to attack the right or use it as a way to get attention. So yeah this meme needs to die.

He's entertaining and he's actually a good speaker