This is the most bored I've been reading a Daredevil run since Diggle

This is the most bored I've been reading a Daredevil run since Diggle.

Fuck, I miss Waid.

Same. Why won't Soule just fuck off forever?

>Sup Forums used to love soule
not that he was ever good, unlike waid who actually got worse after DD.

For what it's worth, I always thought Charles Soule and Jeff Lemire were overrated as hell.

I still think his Swamp Thing was good.

Soule yes, Lemire's capeshit is 99% bad but most of his creator owned work is good.

What the hell happened to Waid?
He used to be so good

It's kind of weird how Wilson Fisk becoming the fucking Mayor of New York is only a big deal in Daredevil's book.
I know that we're all sick of events, but logically this should be an event, or at the very least a running plot like Dark Reign was. There is no way other heroes would just sit back and let this happen.

>What the hell happened to Waid?

he wrote "#woke" in Champions and Sup Forums had a meme meltdown

Old Man Logan, of all people, is apparently going to be doing something about it, if solicits are anything to go by.

Other than the only other book that I can recall even bringing Mayor Fisk up is Venom.

nah, he started slipping after Daredevil #25. and Indestructible Hulk was garbage

>liking Neo Waid

Suck a rancid egg off of septic tank.

>talking shit about a legend just so you can fit in
Fuck yourselves

>Fuck, I miss Waid.
>implying Soule's run hasn't been better than the shitheap Waid's devolved into
It's fairly middle of the road, but compared to the second half of Waid's it's a fucking godsend

>Sucking off a hasbeen
Get over yourself.

Defenders plot is related to Mayor Fisk storyline.

>Sup Forums used to love soule
That love was always a bad thing though, it was placeholder love. Standards dropped to where someone who does comics as a hobby, but also has a real job can write better comics than most "pros".

Soule's run isn't technically bad... but it's boring.

I still cannot forgive him for deleting everything interesting Waid did to Daredevil(though I suspect it might have been editorially mandated)

his Red Lantern though.

Haven't enjoyed anything else from him since

His red Lanterns was awful.

was he ever good?

Letter 44 had a cool concept

Swamp Thing good.

His brain broke, and now he's manic and paranoid all the time.

He always was.

Everything Soule's ever written has been boring as fuck. It's not the worst, but it is the most boring. It's incredible, really- he could write my favorite characters (and he has) but reading them is as exciting as doing chemistry homework.

He was never good. He always wrote retarded mediocre shit like 90% of his Flash run, Threeboot, Superman birthright and Brave and bold.

I had a good laugh at the Purple Man arc when Soule was desperately trying to convince you that Purple Man is actually a threat and not a joke villain.

Proof that you need editors to keep writers in check. Waid was allowed to do whatever he wanted. I'd say he doesn't know how to write kids but this is the guy who did Impulse.

I like a lot Soule and Daredevil, but he makes retarded decisions.

Shit taste detected

it's ghostwritten as fuck
no way a lawyer can write a comic, he probably thinks about the plots and someone else writes them

It's okay but not exciting enough.
Daredevil needs more action, less courtroom drama though I am okay with occasionally dropping a Matt Murdock story in every once in a while to diverge from the Daredevil stuff.

I honestly have literally zero clue. He was writing great stuff for Marvel after great stuff. Good FF run, some good Spider-man issues that actually almost made Brand New Day maybe stick around with after atrocious One More Day. Then he relaunched Daredevil and you actually can see his meltdown there.

Nothing was good in Daredevil run after "try the red one" moment that happens to be greatest moment of his run and exact point when he nosedived even during his run. The Sons of Serpent shit was just bad. At first I thought it was interesting how Waid made Matthew's ex-classmate ex-member of Sons of the Serpent AND the son of its leader was actually legitimately not guilty of what he was accused for, but everything quickly turned into his personal twitter blog. I honestly completely forgot that Owl's black daughter was a thing because she was literally inconsequential, why was she even there?

the soule train was the funniest thing ever, Sup Forums loves to prop up mediocrity

Actually, I'd say Soule's run needs more courtroom drama. Soule is a lawyer and he reverted Matt's secret identity specifically to make him a prosecutor. What does he do with it? FUCKING NOTHING FOR 2 YEARS. It literally didn't matter until Supreme arc which was 20 issues in. Oh, but we got shit ton of how Inhuman crimes are solved. The thing about Inhuman thing is that it literally didn't matter if Matt was prosecutor or not, he was mostly there as DD anyway. I thought making him prosecutor would give an interesting perspective but jack fucking shit has been done.