Stark BTFO

BASED Banner! Honestly, Banner really has a whole lot going for him. We’re talking about the guy who Keikaku’d DOOM.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Babylon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Next page just for shits and giggles.

Here's them both getting BTFO. You gotta get that money, honey. Even Reed and Pym got their start by making tech to BEAT THE FILTHY COMMIES!!!

I like them to be friends with great enemity between them. They know together they would achieve greatness and they are of similiar genius, but their personalities prevent that. Still they try.

What's it like having crippling autism, OP?

I mean, the anxiety is pretty normal, but talking to yourself like this is kinda weird and pathetic.

BASED Doctor.

I liked this conversation, it illustrated Stark's position to the military industry complex.

Whoever "drew" this makes Deodato look like an original artist

Waid's run on the Hulk is severely underrated

>half a mile long barrel for nuclear devices
Metal Gear?

The weird thing about Ultimate Stark is that unlike his comrades on the Ultimates, he actually seems a lot less of a cunt than his 616 counterpart in spite of the alcoholism.

Adi Granov

So does Tony still age? I've only really followed the MCU cast through the MCU, the Avengers and Iron Man never really interesting me in the comics, and I see they have gone far beyond 'super engineer' into 'I AM Deus Ex Machina'.

This writer listens to Godspeed! You Black Emperor.

>A true visionary studies the unknown and builds backward.
No no no NO! That's how shit like Ultron happens!

Ult-Stark is best boy. I really hoped that he would survive Secret Wars #1.

What's tragic about that Annua Team-Up is that it ends with neither Stark nor Banner finding a way to refute him. They neutralize him as a threat, but they never find a reply as war in one form or another got them where they are today and further conflicts both grounded and fantastical are what force them to improve themselves.

It's a shame that Stark doesn't have the clout of Doom, AIM, HYDRA, Fisk, or even Osborn. That "talk smack, get zapped" machismo that prevents people from harassing real malevolent entities. He's just too nice a guy; makes him an easy target.

Sounds like the US compared to most radical countries.

the concept was quite real:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Babylon

Bump

I don't think mines are meant to go off when you shoot them

The US aren't a nice guy. No country is and the most powerfull of the last century certainly isn't.