Yo be honest Sup Forums, you more of a Spidey, Venom ,or Carnage? You good or evil or kinda in the middle bro?

Yo be honest Sup Forums, you more of a Spidey, Venom ,or Carnage? You good or evil or kinda in the middle bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6eymAQ_02Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They should have a threesome to release all that sexual tension between them.

Venom, most probably. I’m a bit of an edgelord in “muh bad-azz” terms, but nowhere near Carnage’s “muh pointlessness” bit. Parker’s too boring. Brock being a goofy fuck and a terrifying asshole next is better desu.

Dude....that could be weirdly hot

I feel pretty much the same as this. Brock is about as "everyman" as they come, a miserable autist who kills people he doesn't like when given the option.

Spidey has never had good villains.

But then Spidey himself hasn't been any good for a long time now.

Im a spidey
But really i like maximum carnage, i love the idea of a team of evil "spidermen" just with alien suits.

>Spidey has never had good villains.
Lol, compared to fucking who? If Spidey's villains are bad, ALL capeshit villains are bad.

Nah, just about everyone else has better villains. Nobody's clamoring for more "The Vulture."

Agent Venom is a good boy.
Or is it Agent Anti-Venom now? I forget.
Either way, Flash is a good boy and the partner the Symbiote needed most, and the one that he should have fucking kept.

Nobody is clamoring for more Two Face, or Doomsday, or more Toad, or who the fuck ever

You made a non point, Spider-Man has great villains that pretty much cover all grounds at least in terms of capeshit. Batty bois villains are played out and all come down to "I'm crazy, HA HA HA", Flash's rogues are overrated and only loved because people on this board are square, and Supermans villains all suck aside from Lex.

I don't think Flash is bad, but I'll never understand people who want pure hero Venom, you're missing the point entirely of the appeal Venom originally had and turning it into a generic super suit.

I mean, it's not about a hero Venom, I just like redemption stories.
I mean, Flash wasn't even 100% hero and still used fear, intimidation and firearms to do what he needed to.

>I mean, it's not about a hero Venom, I just like redemption stories.
The original Venom was largely a redemption story though in retrospect.

Yeah but more like one where he failed to redeem himself properly and Eddie only really managed to redeem himself as Anti-Venom in the end while Venom itself was passed onto a new host.

>Yeah but more like one where he failed to redeem himself properly and Eddie only really managed to redeem himself as Anti-Venom in the end
How? Eddie remained the same morally as Anti-Venom, he still killed people about as casually as he ever did. Nothing changed with Anti-Venom other than his powers and the symbiote. I feel like people seem to think Anti-Venom was some huge babyface moment for Eddie, but if you read the stuff that wasn't the case....he did not become any "better" in terms of morality, nor should he really.

Nah, Anti-Venom's redemption came when he got to play saviour and cure the Spider Plague with his immunity to it and again when Carnage got his hands on Eldritch powers and Eddie as Toxin squared off and managed to save a few kids.

Eddie was Venom post being a retard was still a lethal protector, same as when he was Anti-Venom, it's just that as Anti-Venom Eddie managed to escape parts of himself that as Venom he just never really managed.
But I know that many people that know about Anti-Venom only really knew about Spider-Island and his role in it.

This. Anti-Venom was literally "new package, exact same product". He still mercilessly slaughters those he deems deserving of it, just in a new living suit.

I like Spidey and Venom the most when they're bouncing off each other and bantering.

To be fair for most of Brock's time as Venom you could have switched out the symbiote for an Iron Man suit that had no onboard AI he somehow stole or stumbled onto and it would not change the story at all.

>"Who would want to steal that technology?"
>"Ooh, we know, we know! Theeee... Sub-Mariner."
>"Uh, no, I don't think so."
>"The Mighty Thor."
>"What are you, stupid? Don't answer that."
>"Galactus?"
>"Forget it, Eddie."

>Nah, Anti-Venom's redemption came when he got to play saviour and cure the Spider Plague with his immunity to it and again when Carnage got his hands on Eldritch powers and Eddie as Toxin squared off and managed to save a few kids.
Eddie always saved people as Venom, he also always killed people as Anti-Venom. His thing is that he saves people but also kills people. In the Anti-Venom comic he goes around killing people for justice just like he did as Lethal Protector.

It's not like he wasn't already a "hero" pre Anti-Venom, he was all about saving people and protecting innocents, once again Anti-Venom changed nothing at all. He was a hero before it, and his morals did not shift an inch after it.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6eymAQ_02Q
Obligatory

CARNAGE RULES