>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/s/1100-6456543/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Too Cool 4 School Edition
So, underage edition.

2nd for I HATE YOU

Who is he?

This is now a lord Nyax General

>master race(s)

Gee Lois, this is worse than that time I was a lightsaber

E chu ta!

But, what if their lekku touch?

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Worth it.

Maul: A Star Wars Rebels Cinestory Comic?

>what if their lekku touch?
life it self will end

Im pretty sure this is just screenshots of the Maul episodes of Rebels, with some accompanied text to give you the TL;DR on his arc in the show

Not worth buying or reading or posting really

>ywn be trapped between futAhsoka's thick, smooth thighs as she cums down your throat
>she will never call you a good boy after you have dutifully swallowed her entire load
It hurts

I am erect

>Solo seems more interesting than the other Disney films because it's doing its own thing, has a different vibe and focusing on overlooked aspects of the universe like smugglers and the criminal underworld
>cast guy who sounds like a mouse and Khaleesi as the leads

Why?

Oh god please no. Are they actually doing the Kessel Run? Fuck off, that shouldn't be done. It's way better if it's just some rubbish Han was spinning to impress some Tatooine rubes.

Go back to Sup Forums

When Rey pulled the lightsaber out on her fight with Luke, after she deactivated it and pointed it at him, was she threatening him, or trying to get him to take it back?

She wanted him to take it, he refused so she decided to go to Kylo for help instead.

I dislike the movie but don't be retarded. She was trying to give it back. But guess what faggots. RJ was originally planning on having Luke and Kylo fight for real. It was supposed to be hate filled and glorious but RJ realized it wouldn't make sense because Luke's X-wing was underwater and so he decided it would be better to have the hologram duel since he figured it would be impressive display of Force ability and expectations subverting too boot.

hot

Are you retarded? When most people saw the X-Wing underwater, they thought we were gonna have another scene of pic related.

He couldn't have Luke raise the X-Wing?

So, it's goona be Abeloth, isn't it?
>Lego set confirms the Kessel Run; Kessel is nearby the Maw
>Those dark space clouds could be black holes/gases being drawn into black holes
>TCW and soon Rebels brought the Ones back into Canon
>Tentacles

I no hence my subverted expectations statement. But he figured the Xwing was underwater too long and in too dilapidated a state to fly all the way to Crait plus no fuel
Nope

You know Abeloth was made from a misunderstanding of the Mortis arc? She ain't coming back. Ever.

Jesus christ i fucked the screenshot up something fierce. Sorry /swco/

I'm honestly mostly new to the EU, so didn't know. What was the misunderstanding?

The fact that Abeloth doesn't exist.

What if their dicks touch?

Could be those things from around Cloud City in BF2.

They made her "the Mother" even though Lucas and Filoni were probably not done with Mortis at the time. Mortis was and still is something that's hard to explain as well, so it comes off as another EU over-explanation when you didn't need it. Now that we know Mortis will be touched on again in Rebels it's probably not going to make her relevant.

>There are threats lurking in the Unknown Regions, threats that will someday find your Empire.

Can't be Snoke since he died like a retard who stole Sheev's resources. Are you fuckers ready for the Vong?

That would have been a good callback
>Luke has a hard time with it in ESB
>effortlessly lifts it in TLJ

You mean, how she's not shown in TCW? I see your point, but the fact that something never got mentioned before in Canon didn't stop them from bringing it back, see Thrawn. If your argument is instead, it's shitty and deserves to be forgotten, and that's why it's not even hinted at in TCW, I 99% agree

oh, i see now, thanks user

Will these guys ever do something cool?

>What if their dicks touch?
pray they dont

>Speaking with Collider following a screening of the movie, Johnson explains his stance on the subject. "[There was no debate of showing Han Solo's funeral], just because pacing-wise it didn't have a place," he says. "It's tough in Star Wars because I always think about the mourning that Luke gives to Ben's death, which is all of four-and-a-half seconds before, 'Come on kid we're not out of this yet' and then boom, you're into 'Yay, woo-hoo! Don't get cocky!' There's the moment for it, but it's not long. We don't have time for our sorrows, commanders. That's kind of the thing of Star Wars; you don't really linger on grief because you’re moving forward."

>Johnson's not wrong. With so much happening in The Last Jedi, pausing everything for a memorial service would have halted the movie's forward momentum. Still, the director points out that there were small moments in the movie that showed the grief felt not only by Han's death but the state of the galaxy in general.

>"I think we do it a little more in this movie than typically is done," Johnson says. "I really held onto that moment of Leia before they come out of hyperspace, just that moment of feeling the weight of the world on her shoulders."

gamespot.com/articles/s/1100-6456543/

When are journalists going to shut up about this movie? It's been months and they're still writing all these articles jacking off Rian Johnson and saying "Wow that's so true, I guess all the haters are wrong and this is a great movie!" Nevermind that they keep coming up with these strawmen that are never people's actual criticisms of the film. Was anyone complaining "Man I wish Han Solo had a funeral scene"? No, we're complaining about so many other things that I haven't seen a single response to. Like the handling of Rey, the undoing of Finn's development, the pointlessness of Luke's death, the lack of explanation of anything about Snoke/the First Order, the lack of any real worldbuilding...

According to canon, they could have defended and taken back the Jedi Temple in ROTS if Anakin wasn't so OP.

Looks kinda like Kylo Ren's helmet.
Let me guess. Han keeps this guy's helmet as a trophy and Ben repurposes it later?

Source on that?

Kathleen has thrown Rian to the wolves and has been dead silent since, letting him take all the hits.

In the new canon their leader being a traitor because he wasn't allowed to read some books probably didn't help.

/swco/, the chanceller is evil!

From my point of view the Jedi are evil!

As someone who liked the TLJ these kind of articles really pisses me off. Feels like they didn't really like the movie but are using it as bait to make people angry.

Does anyone in Lucasfilm really care though? The movie still made a lot of money, and if Solo (and maybe IX) is decent this whole thing will be forgotten.

Bur what if they do...

Obi Wan then gave an hour long PowerPoint presentation proving how Sheev was evil.

Rian's not wrong. On the other hand you're right about the journalists. The amount of shilling they're doing is just too obvious. Social media was a mistake.

>the undoing of Finn's development
>the pointlessness of Luke's death
What did you mean by these, though? Finn never had any development to begin with in TFA and TLJ did give him some. And Luke didn't die pointlessly. He gave the Rebellion an out and gave hope for the galaxy.

>TLJ did give him some

You mean having Rose explain to him why slavery is bad when he himself was taken from his family to be raised in a fascist pace regime?

Im sure Solo will be a solid movie, they have a director with a really solid lineup of movies, less executive meddling from Disney since its a standalone and not part of the ST and Lawrence Kasdan writing the script. Now the only problem is Alden Ehrenreich who is definitely horrible as Han Solo from what we have seen from the trailers.

What has that got to do with anything I said?

I don't see how that's development for him. Same with DJ telling him 5th grader morality lessons about good guys and bad guys.

Trying to get clicks by getting people angry. So, simply ignore them and don't bother.

Do you even know what character development means? I never said that Finn got development because of a 2 minute casual conversation.

>Finn never had any development to begin with
He went from wanting to run as far as possible from FO to 1on1'ing Kylo.
And then in TLJ he tries to run away again.
Oh, and now he can pilot fighters for some reason, even though his entire thing in TFA was "I need a pilot".

dropped

To me the entire Canto Bight sequence and DJ's character showed how people got fucked over by the war and how they were afraid to fight because they thought that the Resistance is no better than the First Order. That's why nobody came when Leia was calling for help.

>And then in TLJ he tries to run away again.
To be fair, he really only cared about Rey. He was still scared of fighting against the First Order.
>Oh, and now he can pilot fighters for some reason, even though his entire thing in TFA was "I need a pilot".
Yeah, and he was crashing around the place. Not to mention it wasn't a proper ship in the first place and has been in the cockpit a couple of times.

But he has so many arms? how could he drop anything?

>he can pilot fighters for some reason, even though his entire thing in TFA was "I need a pilot".
Don't say that user. TLJ was brilliantly wriiten and beautifully made :^)

literally everything, Finn developed a selflessness in the first movie then suddenly he reverts back to being a coward and then needs to relearn it through a literal-who Rose.

Luke's death is debatable on how worthwhile it was, but not Finn's character failure.

Bravo Disney

I thought Finn wanted to follow Rey but got foiled by Rose?

Please desist with your shitposting thank you

>Finn developed a selflessness in the first movie then suddenly he reverts back to being a coward
See >then needs to relearn it through a literal-who Rose
Not really. He only manages to get the courage to fight back against the First Order after confronting Phasma again (and beating her). All Rose did was lead him the right way since Finn thought commiting suicide was the best option.

he's got anglo fever, not so much yellow fever

>commiting suicide was the best option
Just like Holdo. It's strange that they had anti-suicide mission message literally two scenes after another suicide mission.

deepest lore

Where does the ST fit into the Ring Theory? Is it an aberration? An expansion? A new ring? Is the ring theory a stupid way to phrase a series of cogent points about plot progression in the first six movies?

>Finger clips into head

The thing that ruins it isn't Holdo's sacrifice (which is the only reason they survived) - but Rose's own sister also sacrifieced herself so that she could live.

Rose stopping Finn from sacrificing himself the third time in the movie so that everybody could live, KNOWING everyone was going to die, makes no sense.

Shit, I missed that. Fuck. How could this get any worse?

with that in mind, this movie seems to be hinting something to girls.

>Is the ring theory a stupid way to phrase a series of cogent points about plot progression in the first six movies?

Yes.

The ST is the part of the saga where things start to get repeated.

kek

>Rose stopping Finn from sacrificing himself the third time in the movie so that everybody could live, KNOWING everyone was going to die, makes no sense.

Finn flying into the death star cannon would not have saved anyone and he was going to die pointlessly. Rose saved him from an empty gesture.

>KNOWING everyone was going to die
I can't remember clearly but Poe had already called off the attack at that point right? She probably thought they were retreating to try another plan, so Finn's action is considered reckless by her, not to mention she didn't want anyone close to her to die anymore.

We don't know that, and neither did Rose. Finn clearly believed it was going to work.

This still doesn't change the fact that Rose was only alive because two people gave their lives for her, and she decided to risk it all smashing into Finn to stop him from also giving his life for her just because she wanted to bone him.

Then she has the audacity to give her little speech about not dying over shit, and saving the ones you love instead.

BITCH, what kind of slap in the face is that, you almost did fucking die because of this dumb ass decision, after your sister died to save you

TLJ is garbage. Stop defending this trashheap just because it has 'Star Wars' on it.

>KNOWING everyone was going to die, makes no sense.
I think you're missing the whole point of the Rebellion and their whole "Hope" message they have built upon over the years.
Also they also didn't know they were going to die. They were still waiting for a response from other planets. So in their eyes they assumed that someone could've came down and saved them.

>brainlets still don't get that Rose was saving Finn from making the same mistake Poe had been making the whole movie

By that point in the movie I was so done that couldn't even make sense of anything anymore and just focused on Rose's stupid looking 'serious' face as she came out of fucking nowhere.

Now that I think about it, why didn't the salt speeders just come in from the side like Rose did? She clearly avoided most of the enemy fire by doing so.

>We don't know that, and neither did Rose.
Poe and Rose did and said it. Running head first into a laser wouldn't have done shit desu.
>This still doesn't change the fact that Rose was only alive because two people gave their lives for her, and she decided to risk it all smashing into Finn to stop him from also giving his life for her just because she wanted to bone him.
>Then she has the audacity to give her little speech about not dying over shit, and saving the ones you love instead.
Oh, fuck off. She was basically saying not to kill yourself and have nothing to show for it.

>Ahsoka fags

People on here only defend it because they already spent months claiming Rian Johnson was better than JJ and was going to save Star Wars. It doesn't help that Pablo is biased as fuck and loves RJ and the movie.

I feels that Rose and Finn is going to have a confrontation with Poe in IX, because at the end of TLJ it seems he learned his lesson the wrong way.

>by that point in movie me wuz sleepy so me look at face of actress instead pay attention
So you're admitting to being a brainlet?
>why didn't the salt speeders just come in from the side like Rose did? She clearly avoided most of the enemy fire by doing so.
Because if the all came from the sides the enemy would just turn towards them and attack. Use your (miniature) brain.

So you picture depicts the average TLJ fan?

No people defend it because people who hate it legitimately have shit arguments that either completely misunderstand that this is a Star Wars movie and not a WW2 battle plan by General Patton or they post complete non arguments like 'stop liking what I don't like'.

Not an argument.

>the level of mad in this one post

keep it up

What an arrogant piece of shit. There is plenty wrong with the movie with Rian's shitty subversions being number one.
1) Rey's Parents
2) Snoke being the big villain; It's actually just Kylo
3) Kylo steering to the light; Rey fails
4) Throne Room scene doesn't end with Kylo coming to the light
5) Luke doesn't come around and trains Rey
6) Luke said nothing to Rey initially, and threw the lightsaber away
7) Rey beats Luke
8) Luke isn't super powerful in the Force; Has cut himself off from it
9) Luke's only big display of the Force was a subversion
10) Luke died! Just kidding *it was a hologram* - DOUBLE WHAMMY, HE'S DEAD FOR REAL
11) Rey is the last Jedi, not Luke/Kylo/Snoke/anybody else
12) Rey has had zero training, and somehow did what Luke mocked her for suggesting early (lifting rocks) anyways because girls can't fail anything anymore
13) Rey doesn't turn to the darkside that the trailers and Kylo flirting was steering towards
14) Porgs aren't minions, he just abuses them the entire movie
15) The wrong asian died
16) "Is that qt female Wedge? Oh she died."
17) DJ was an obvious parallel to Lando - Oh he didn't turn good in the end
18) The codebreaker wasn't even supposed to be DJ
19) Phasma is back - oh she died
20) Holdo is clearly bad, possibly even a FO plant - Oh she's actually a hero
20) Leia dies way earlier than people expected because of the footage in the trailers
21) Oh wait, she's alive, and not only that - The only fucking classic character they DIDNT kill
22) Finn is going to sacrifice himself - Just kidding

Thats 22 subversion of expectations, theres probably more. But to be fair please note that I don't think all of these are bad, just that these are the most explicit examples of Rian intentionally doing the opposite of what fans expected, seemingly for the sake of it.