No repealing of obamacare anytime soon

>no repealing of obamacare anytime soon
>border wall will be a fucking FENCE
>a bunch of washington insiders and lobbyists filling his cabinet (MUH SWAMP)
>only a couple hundred or thousand illegals with criminal records will probably get deported - this was already happening under obama

>yfw we were conned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trips of truth

also
>senate leader already ruled out term limits

JUST

Are they talking about milo?

Coulter/Conway for press secretary
Milo for UN ambassador, kek

Peter thiel probably

So are they paying you more or less?

>openly gay man

thats milo right? it would be FUCKING AWESOME then.

but.. but... the media told me he was bad mans and the media is bad, so that means he's actually good mans? i do psychology well?

Milo as press secretary

kek, please give him a chance
let him get into the swing of things
he counts on Alex Jones as a confidante for chrissakes

Are you actually trying to be funny or is this some sort of satire of a right-wing sense of humor?

>1.5 dragon dildos have been deposited into your asshole

that would be fucking amazing

Peter Thiel will have a job if he wants one. But hes also a mega billionaire so I don't know why he would.

he needs the states not the senate, the senate can't prevent states form putting term limits on their senators.

You can't hold Thiel's gayness against him, dude's literally a closet neoreactionary. If he could stop being gay, he would in a second.

More or less than what? Peter Thiel is paying you guys?

Guys if Trump doesn't remove ACA in the next two months he is getting impeached. Fuck off retard he isn't president for another 70 days

imblying CTR never gave up, they now do it for free

Wah- Trump didn't fix everything the first day

Hasn't the Soros money dried up yet OP?

I like Peter Thiel tho

Sage concern trolling threads

>Trump giving leadership positions to people that supported and helped him during the election

WHAT THE FUCK #IMWITHHER

I'm assuming the gay man is Peter Thiel and the woman is Kellyanne Conway. Both are perfectly fine.

Wait until he gets into office in a hundred days

Right now he has to seem like a uniting figure, he can't call out for everything before even having the chair of the oval office envelop his diet-coke ass.

Then the day of deportations, proscecutions and deregulations will begin

It's almost like he didn't campaign as a religious conservative or something. Can you believe that protecting America's economic interests and deporting millions of illegal residents are actually centrist positions?

it's not thiel or milo, it's some other faggot

his supporters unironically

Sup Forums isn't going to get BTFO by the left, they're going to get BTFO by the Washington establishment for like the 4th time

You fucks truly believed everything he said?
Come on, right now US is splitting, he has to get back with the repubblican party or he won't be able to do shit. He can't build a 10m wall, it's going to cost too much. he has to make somehow happy half of the country, or the riots will go on and on.
Deporting millions of people will take a lot of time, but i want you to remember, under Obama 2.5 million people got deported: he's just going to speed the process.
I know the majority of you twats here are dumb as a brick, but there should be a limit

WRONG

Sometimes I kind of want (((something))) happens to Trump so Mike "Taze the fags" Pence could take over and really sets thinks right.

The left has already decried Thiel as not gay. Since he is conservative he is a 'man who has sex with men'

I would accept a gay man as Trump's VP if it was Peter Fucking Thiel.

Why would it be Milo? Milo is a nobody, C-list internet wannabe. Even Milo's fans are gonna drop him and his brand of fanfictioning now that the real thing is happening.

The fence just got 2 m higers lol

>trump's doing the thing says (((sources)))
>looks like trump is fooling you goyim :^)

how long are you going to keep this up?

>implying women and gays can't be based

Good. It just needs to be corrected, otherwise, it's decent.

Yeah, that sucks. But a dude like Bannon will be sitting next to him for 4 years so I guess MUH LOBBYISTS

>only a couple hundred or thousand illegals with criminal records will probably get deported - this was already happening under obama

As the first wave. It will take time to find and sort all illegals. And I don't bet one penny on the fact that he will deport them all, since it would cripple the economy in some areas.
I'm glad he send the bad ones away.

Trump could twiddle his thumbs for the next four years and it would still have been worth it to keep the wicked witch of the left out of the white house.

But yeah, to change it from the inside you have to work initially with the people who know the system.

>right now US is splitting
Its not, the so called "splitting" is fabrications by political actors (aka the media and establishment) to create conflicts between ethnic groups so they can propel their globalist agendas and stay in power so the people can fight each other instead of looking at the real problems with the state. However its not working, as evident by Trump's win.
Its a domestic struggle between state and the public, not between ethnic groups. Only dumb niggers and trust fund kiddies believe that garbage.

lol trump is way more than a lefty than he lets on

Honestly who cares as long as they actually deserved it and they do their job well then thats all that matters.

Ah, the lying media can suddenly be trusted again? No, they are all done. Nothing they say matters.

Is it true that it'll only be a fence?

how many shekels does ((((he)))) pay you now ?
is it better than last fall ?

he said certain low threat areas will be a fence

i'm not talking about the couple of retards on the street, i mean that he has absolutely no trust of 60 millions amercans, he has to make them somehow happy

>no repealing of Obama
Him choose slowly replace it so people that fall for Obama care will have full term and choose other care when it done.
>border wall will be a fucking Fence
Him say that there will be Wall but some part will be Fence (terrain reason).
>Let ignore that him fill really a lot of non-lobbyist and accept few so republic party not revolting.
>only a couple hundred or thousand illegals with criminal records will probably get deported
>Main Media have already confirmed Trump gonna immediately deport about 3 million (expect more after done with 3 million).

I'm starting to wonder if he won't be so bad honestly. He did admit in the past that democrats are better at running the economy than the republicans:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

This. Like Allah is the greatest plotter, Trump is the greatest bullshitter. Now, it's too early to tell who he was bullshitting, but just wait it out and hold him to his campaign promises once he's inaugurated.

Why is this what the associated press is reporting on.

Why the FUCK does anyone care if it's a woman or a gay man or fucking whatever? Why is this somehow admirable? What the fuck is this absurd web of cognitive dissonance coming from?

>"Don't base your judgment on peoples race, sexual orientation, etc."
>"Hiring people from minority races, sexual orientations, etc. is a noble act."

How the hell does this parse? What the fuck are these people doing to society? WHERE IS ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT COMING FROM?

Are you guys retarded?

He is doing these small irrelevant things to calm down the liberals and SJWs.

Seriously how dumb are all of you? Do you not understand how this game works?

>repealing the bad parts of Obamacare
>borderwall wil be part fence
>competent people in his cabinet
>said first thing he'l do is deport 2.5million illegals

fuck off shill

this Vietcong knows what's up

Also 1 post this Ip Ignore and sage

This is smart. How will SJW'S argue he hates fags and trans people when he has one in his cabinet? Every move this man makes is genius. Sorry you can't keep up.

1. ObamaCare is being repealed.

2. Peter Thiel and Kellyanne Conway have been with him. Why would you think they wouldn't get positions?

>>senate leader already ruled out term limits
>implying they have a choice

>Trump isn't in office yet
>We have to put up with this shit till late january

Yes we need to meme this into reality. I've been emailing them to pick Milo. Let's make press briefings fabulous again!

AP is no longer a legitmate media outlet. Nothing they say matters.

Plus, some places along the Rio Grande are too ecologically sensitive to build a giant wall (not that Trump gives a shit about the environment)

also about your image it isn't like women weren't supporting of Trump or same with gay men(Peter Thiel for god's sake), Sup Forums used to prop people like them up all the time against liberals about how much of a bigot Trump isn't

Peter Thiel is already rumored to be an outside advisor on technological development.

Sage goes in all fields.

what is obamacare and why does Sup Forums hate it?

>Milo as press secretary

old media on suicide watch.

>his new health care plan has to be different on every point to obamacare or it doesn't count

How do we meme this? Trump's twitter? A petition? Out-doing the protesters outside of Trump Tower with "Milo for Press Secretary" signs? E-mailing him some anthrax that spells out "Milo"?

Are people really this fucking retarded or is it concern shilling?

trump wants to fix obamacare he's said this 1000 times

idk how this isnt obvious to retards

What was this, 2000? 2001? You realise that this was about 15 years before the $20 trillion debt, right?

In his book 'Crippled America', Trump says on single-payer healthcare: "It works incredibly well in Scotland, for example, and maybe it could have worked here at a different time. But not anymore.""

>no repealing of ObamaCare
Trump literally said he'd keep the only two good provisions and implement them into his own new plan
Parts the border that concrete would be unfeasible to use will be replaced with fence (such as hilly terrain, for example)
He said 3 million illegals INITIALLY

Allah is the greatest bullshitter, anal gland

Just appoint Farage as EU Ambassador and everything else doesn't matter any more.

It's a healthcare act that could work in theory, but Republicans are too stupid to work with Democrats.

This.

It's our universal health care system that is actually called The Affordable Healthcare Act that actually turned out to be not so affordable. Most people were paying about $75 a month for their insurance and it doubled to $150 under The Affordable Healthcare Act and it is expected to, by Jan 1st to go up to $200 a month. If you choose to opt out of any Healthcare at all, you forfeit the ability to get a tax return due to the tax penalties.

This thread is proof that gays are now loved and accepted by Sup Forums!

YES!

Typical politician - big promises, but all talk. "Jump-start the economy"? What a load of bullshit! All you care about is lining your own pockets. That, and your approval ratings. You've got no principles, just like all the rest. If America's gone to shit, you're just another maggot crawling in the pile!

>concern trolling
>concern trolling
>concern trolling
>concern trolling
>yfw concern trolling

That's the worse part. People are acting like trump should be giving positions to people who outright hated and abandoned him at different points in the campaign. And there's the whole "X said this, so Trump will not even fight them!"

like most things, Obama had to work with republicans who thew a bitch fit at anything he would try to do because of "muh corporations muh rich people" and thus an affordable care act came out botched and not all that affordable. even funnier is that even once it was passed some states didn't do what they were supposed to do and got fucked even harder by prices

He's obsessed with politics.

It won the left the election so let them keep doing it... oh wait!

Trump is the most liberal republican ever elected president. Anyone who doesn't realize this, has no idea who they voted for.

>E-mailing him some anthrax that spells out "Milo"?
What???

That sucks, I thought it was a NHS-style free healthcare system. So why not just do that instead of these failed insurance schemes? You have the money, pic related.

Fucking finally. Christ.

>border wall will be a fence

[CITATION NEEDED]

thanks ctr :o)

He's not really a Republican. He's a Centre-Right Nationalist, really. I'd prefer it if he was slightly more Right-wing, but you can't have everything.

BASED PETER THIEL COMING IN

He said some parts of the wall would be a fence, but the media is laughing like he's back peddling which.... he isn't and Mexico did say they'd consider helping pay for the wall. Just more liberal media bullshit.

>>senate leader already ruled out term limits
If the state legislatures vote on it, he doesn't have a choice

You'd think instead they'd trench it.

>tfw I spent the whole of last night getting pounded at both ends by several muscular men, every orifice filled with hot jizz
>but I don't believe in the welfare state and like guns, and am therefore not gay
Checkmate faggots

I am in love with this picture

can maine get a border wall for the fucking canadians?

i know they come here looking for a better moose but they need to do it legally

Trump already has put into motion plans for its repealing and its replacement. Ben Carson is heavily involved with this. Google it.

"Some areas could be fence," Trump said. Most likely he's referring to large hills or areas that building a wall would require massive amounts of terrain movement.

Everyone in Washington is a lobbyist. What, did you think he would fill his cabinet with cashiers from your local grocery store? He needs people who know the system, even if they have contributed to its shit in the past.

Trump has already openly said he plans to deport over 3 million criminal illegals asap. This number is just made up by the CTR OP.

Next? Got any real arguments yet?