How did we let this happen?

How did we let this happen?

Let's see which meme wins, Benis writing or DC editors

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

What happend?

big if true

Bendis.

Bendis who?

You know, the comicbook writer.

Oh, that Marvel comics writer?

Yes, he’s now DC writer

DC?

Well, Detective Comics

What?

I mean, He is now the Superman writer

Superman?

Yes, Superman.

Gay Superman getting plowed by BBC everynight when?

He's writing Superman? That's weird.

Yeah. Weird.

I can't wait for thrill packed pages of repeated panels of Clark and Lois eating lunch with fifty word bubbles where suddenly Lois says "Oy" a lot

I blame all you fucking Milesfags.

I'm glad it's Superman and not a character he could actually ruin. Superman's been put through the ringer so much that a book by Bendis probably can't hurt him that bad. It's better than him being on a character like Booster Gold with an actual static history that he could fuck up forever.

They did wonders for dogfucker.

He'll make Lois jewish?

All the characters Bendis writes become Jewish whenever they speak.

Wouldn't be that hard desu.

The only comfort I have is the idea that DC's editors might actually keep him in check

Honestly, you've got a point.
The 90s were pretty shit for Superman too, I can deal with just not reading Superman for a while.

Maybe he can do good things. Like killing Jon and giving Lois a real man, it's okay even if that man is black but it should be T'Challa tier character (which I doubt DC has, or every other fiction universe for that matter).

I know that's you, Namorfag. We're not writing you cuckfics

If Superman can survive dying, the Electric Blue suit, Chuck Austen’s run, Grounded, the non Morrison/Johns New 52 stuff then he can survive Bendis.

You're wrong

>The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Literally whats happening with neutral fags that are against attacking things like feminism or bad media

we wished for the trunks back on a monkeys paw

I'm so happy.

How long until Clark is replaced with his Earth 23 version and Lois IMMEDIATELY falls for him?

>mary sueperman giving up fucking beyonce for fucking used goods

You don't understand the type of draw that racemixing has with Bendis' (((people))), do you?

this whole thing gave me a chuckle

You kept supporting DC even though it's been shit for decades

You deserve this and so much worse

>Invulnerable to bullets and bad writing.
Superman truly is the man of steel.

Nah it will be an oc

Just don't buy it and they'll take him off before long.

Hi, Slott

What are the chances of Bendos pulling a Humphries?

Supes has transcended the funny book pages and became an ideal, a word in the history of human vocabulary, Morrison's ultimate Hypercrisis went dream

>Lois is getting blacked
>Jon is getting killed off
>Clark is going to turn into quipster extraordinaire

>implying it wouldn't be Val-Zod

Same reason Bendis gets on any book. Any time a book is hitting creative milestones, Bendis soon gets to be the writer.

I hope he has a competent editor

Very low. Humphries had done decent books before and didn't have an annoying "style" that he had to get rid off before he could write a decent book.

So, who's ready for plot moving at snail's pace and issues being nothing but empty talk+SHOCKING twist at the end?

Can’t wait for the adventures of Super Nigger, Absolute Bitch Lane, and “Oh My God You’re Gay” Olsen. Fuck Bendis and his SJW Niggertry

>Humphries had done decent books before

Avengers A.I.

I forgot about that book

Bendis used to do good books too.

Ehhhh...

Most people do, but it was a nice read.

Ehhhhhhh...

The 90's Superman books outclass everything that came after so hard it's not even funny.

The suit would be perfect if only Lee would let the fucking stupid cuffs go.

Who cares, just stop reading comics written after the 90s and you'll be fine.

Normies gotta normie.

While Superman routinely sold 500K PLUS with his Superman Family titles (including, for example, Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane) also routinely sold 500K+ in the Silver Age, only some things (JMS' Earth One OGN trilogy and Snyder's Superman Unchained, and a few other odd things) have sold over 100K on the regular, whereas Bendis has managed that several times, including in the very recent past when /co insists he's been at this absolute crappiest worse.

The difference between Superman's 40-60K best on the regular in rebirth and 100K is sales to normies.

i just hope the editor do their job and not letting bendis ruin supes

>Clark is going to turn into quipster extraordinaire

Not 'extraordinaire' but even Bruce has told a joke or two in post COIE canon, so a few for Clark isn't out of the NORM

I can't wait for the inevitable King!Batman and Bendis!Superman crossover

>King!Batman Bendis!Superman crossover

>They did wonders for dogfucker.
I see someone didn't bother to read his Nightwing, not that they missed anything worth reading.

>I can't wait for the inevitable King!Batman and Bendis!Superman crossover
DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS!!