Is she right?

Is she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SDRmIPTuu2s
youtube.com/watch?v=27Tf8RN3uiM
walmart.ca/en/ip/our-finest-canada-1-medium-pure-maple-syrup/6000065891560?cmpid=sem_pla_google_en_none_6000065891560_6000195358079600018822827060001882282756000194349388_1930&gclid=CI6dufaBqdACFQgNaQodR48E3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> how dare you tell mentally ill people they're mentally ill?!!

What exactly do trans people need that other people don't?

>she

Nah, trans people need to either come back to reality or get gassed

>she
KEK

Therapy.

If I was president I would execute them all

pronouns and sugar coated snowflakes

A zap
t. Mike "electoral volts" Pence

Why can't "she" just fuck off already? Even other trannies hate "her".

antipsychotics

look it up. they work.

Trans people are, while definitely existing, are a fraction of the population so small if they disappeared there wouldn't be much of a change in an ordinary person's life. They simply are too few in numbers.
Catering to their needs while /millions/ of people in US are living off what they can find at dumpsters is... Beyond me, honestly.
Honestly? Therapy.
According to them? Usual human treatment.
By that they mean, a special, careful kind of approach about their feelings.

MENTARI IRUUUUU

>projecting this hard

t b h I would actually like to hug the cartoonist behind these

I know its an ugly hon btw

>cutting your dick off

>reasonable

You first, freak

constant attention or they'll combust

The lead pill

Mike "If you like another man's cock you get an electroshock" Pence

We do need a final solution for the trannies and the pedos. That's just obvious.

>SHE

Why do you care if other people mutilate their genitals? Does it hurt you to call a dude with a cut off dick "she"?

Who the hell questions the existence of transpeople? I'm pretty sure most extreme right wingers are well aware

Friendly reminder the thing that draws this comic started a youtube channel 6 weeks ago. It's everything Sup Forums could hope for.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsZBWIP104Y

Kraut cuck likes to get shafted up the wrongun by Turks.

>when you think a person with a penis is actually a male you are an ass hole

Please continue promoting this, people aren't going to take it.

>goes out flinging shit, throwing molotovs, rioting, breaking shit and burning American flags
>demands people listen and acknowledge them
>"reasonable stance"
Yeah no I think I'll be an asshole for this one.

>Thinks people who want to saw their dicks off are mentally ill

Get a load of this guy. Doesn't he know it's 2016?

>You aren't having a "reasonable stance on a controversial issue" when you're telling some mentally ill that it's okay to deny reality and commit self-mutilation.

You're simply being a pussy.

Feminist here.

The idea that dressing up in women's clothing makes you a woman is the most sexist shit I can imagine. We fought for decades to be seen as more than just makeup and skirts, and now men are saying that they can be women by putting on skirts and wearing makeup. Just fuck right off you fucking males. You have no idea what it's like to be a woman.

She is terrifying in a very subtle way, but I can't work out why.

>she

I think I deserve to be called 'Alpha male'.
You're from now on going to call me only that and refer to yourself as a cuck and a beta bitch. We got a deal, Hans? I mean, if you can cater to that mental creature's desires, you surely can to mine?
Gah, what is even the point, you probably are into this shit.

a mental health professional

>Why do you care if other people mutilate their genitals?
I don't.

>Does it hurt you to call a dude with a cut off dick "she"?
Now you're trying to force me to deny reality to cater to the mental ill, and that's bullshit.

Cut off your dick if you want. I don't have to cater to your delusions.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDRmIPTuu2s

comments not disabled on this video

Is HE right you mean? If so, then NO.

>Sage goes in all fields

"You have no idea what it's like being a woman".

Just like being a man apart from more emotional and everyone wants to shag your even if you're ugly

>tfw you will never hatefuck a feminist after a three-hour-long argument with her on some shit like wage gap
Feels bad, man.

I hope the autismo who makes this shit necks himself.

A very reasonable argument can be made that they should all be killed. What's good for the society is not always good for the individual and vice versa. Liberals have to shut down discussions because their positions don't stand up to scrutiny.

>Milton Friedman Speaks - Is Capitalism Humane?
youtube.com/watch?v=27Tf8RN3uiM

You chose the wrong side. Anglos will burn.

Nice argument Vlad.

Lobotomy.

I actually matched with a feminist on tinder once and she really thought wage gap was real. I laughed my ass off for quite a while.

Wage gap conversation would end as soon as I started citing facts and you plugged your ears.

I did that one time. It was the last time I got laid, which was like 4 years ago kek.

The argument was on slut shaming/whether there is such a thing as a slut, and she was from Norway. I don't remember how long the argument lasted but it was dark out when it began and the sun came up before it was over. lel. Wasn't really a hatefuck though since she was pretty reasonable and admitted I won eventually.

Does it hurt you to say fourteen words?

>Sup Forums, the Poe's Law example of an internet conservative
>gets triggered by Assigned Male, the Poe's Law example of a tranny activist

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

You deny reality all the time for the sake of social peace, idiot.

>I'll call you a name instead of having a discussion because in the end, I am the one who decides if your argument is valid, even if you won.

> but I felt like being a woman today, how else do I achieve that???

Speak for yourself Muhammed. I'm American, and I'm free, and I always tell it like it is.

>THAT FUCKING VOICE
>MY SIDES

I consider the fact that she draws herself with the proportions of a 6 year old as pure projection of her liberal infantilization.

They exist.
They have needs.
They are also degenerates and should die.

>she

No, hes not

just respect and not treating like monsters

>you're not enabling me

mike "watt watt in the butt" pence

It's literally a disease. Doesn't mean you should treat trans people bad because of that, but they are sick. Unfortunetly.

That'd be the other way around, maple syrup bottle, but since you firmly believe your sources and I have zero reason to start buying into biased bullshit, we'll be stuck here for a long time should we actually get into an argument.

>a leaf can only get laid through defeating a feminist
Hm. Makes sense.

Not counts if you didn't end up tapping that.
Bonus points for getting a feminist to stop wearing hair with a colour brighter than what you'll see if you down some skooma.

Why would I want to fuck a fat chick

I mean, I may not be the most attractive man alive but I still have some standards

>she
Yep, exactly.

>a leaf can only get laid through defeating a feminist
>only

That's not true m8. Once I fucked your Russian whore mother for some cheap vodka and the promise of a green card.

>questioning their existence

nobody's questioning your existence. Just because you act like fairies, doesn't mean we actually think you'r a myth.

>haven't even started and already my sources are "biased bullshit"

Sometimes I genuinely can't believe how stubborn people are about their positions. Have you ever honestly considered the possibility that you are wrong?

I hope you're happy with yourselves.

It's a dude built like a rugby prop talking like a little girl?

>she

I'm devastated. That list should be so much longer.

Seriously, are furries now a legit sexuality with laws and rights, because they believe they are wolf kin? Can a trains american be in fact placed in medical textbooks not under mental illness but under, take me seriously?

It's literally 2016 and we should take time to rationalize our intelligence and not pass every thought in our head as fact.

america is well on it's way to being great again and he hasn't even taken office yet.

>I'm a woman born in a man's body
>Fights for transgender rights instead of women's rights
>Expects to be taken seriously
>tfw Trump swaps their HRT course with Pimozide and finds a final solution to the transgender question

The next current year will be incredible.

>tfw to smart to acknowledge these mentally ill

needs=\=wants

Well, whatever works, polska.

Such projection.
Look, I understand that your adorable little joke of a Prime Minister fucked your economy up, but not in all countries when a crisis comes the women, young and old, hurry to sell themselves out, here they go to actual work, for example, unlike yours, it seems.
But hey, at least they can get a maple syrup bottle an hour, that's decent.
I surely have.
Problem is, I have seen ninety-nine cases out of a hundred when a feminist who had, supposedly, sources to her position on wage gap, ended up simply enough buying the data that has the total, bulk amount of money males and females learn, without counting for the actual job they do.
Or they don't even cite any sources, just say it is a thing.
But I will humour you, give me examples of a definitive wage gap in Western countries.

When a schizophrenic man believes that the sky is purple, you don't cater to his delusion, you bring him back to reality.

l- lol...?

snip snap

>a cartoon
>a caption
>is she right Sup Forums

get the fuck out of here you shitty shitposter

i'm sorry at what point did anyone force them to end it?

they made the choice to kill themselves no one else.

>don't question it, just do it
I'm so glad Hillary's not president.

S-she's right, you know.

Trans is a mental illness, and sodomy is an abomination.

Repent or burn in HELL.

Sounds like idubbz

Not in U-SJW-A

>Even other trannies hate "her".
I was not aware of this.

>Canadian

Why am I not surprised.

First response best response.

Sorry I don't take people with mental illness seriously, if anything you should be in asylum you freak.

JESUS FUCKNIG CHRIST
I THOUGHT THEY WERE SOME FUCKING EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD WHO DREW THOSE 'SCHOOL'-ISH STRIPS OUT OF PERSONAL EXPIERENCE OR SOMETHING
Jesus, even if he wasn't a trans person or had such a voice I would NOT let my children anywhere near his house.

kill yourself faggot

Because he twitches like a fucking mental patient because he his. Talks like an alien, and dresses like a human female, poorly.

GAS IT

A maple syrup bottle is literally worth more than the average wage in Russia. TOP FUCKING KEK

357 ml maple syrup bottle from fucking Walmart:
$6.97
walmart.ca/en/ip/our-finest-canada-1-medium-pure-maple-syrup/6000065891560?cmpid=sem_pla_google_en_none_6000065891560_6000195358079600018822827060001882282756000194349388_1930&gclid=CI6dufaBqdACFQgNaQodR48E3w

$1 CAD in Rubles = 48.81 Rubles
$6.97 CAD in Rubles = 340.19 Rubles
Minimum wage in Russia = 7500 Rubles per month
7500/160 work hours = 48.81 Rubles

Therefore a Russian who works 40 hours per week at minimum wage receives less per hour than 1 maple syrup bottle.

Average Russian wage per month: 32122 rubles
Or 94 Maple Syrup Bottles Per Month

top fucking kek

most trannies are people who just want to live their lives as the gender they identify as, not as a special snowflake b/c they're trans. this may be shocking b/c all you see online is the jibbering retard trannies shouting the loudest about how trans they are and shit. the loud retards make the rest of the community look bad. think about how things were for gays a decade or two ago.