More than 30,000 people are killed by firearms each year in America

>More than 30,000 people are killed by firearms each year in America
>More than 30 people are shot and murdered each day.
everytownresearch.org/gun-violence-by-the-numbers/

heedinggodscall.org/content/pfctoolkit-10
>The US has an estimated 283 million guns in civilian hands

Those are 283 MILLION potential murderers with the capability of pulling off a mass killing spree against innocent people.

And you wonder why people are calling for common sense gun legislation... Islam is not the enemy, your own neighbor is the true enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE
google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=kf7tgg1uo9ude_&met_y=population&idim=country:US&hl=en&dl=en
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/accidental-injury.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and how many people are killed by, say, cars?

>your own neighbor is the true enemy.

No, both my neighbors are white, I don't live near niggers.

God dammit LEAF that rake is going to hit you so fucking hard!

A meager 33k

What's happening in the U.S.A is a silent genocide against it's own peoples

spbp

Look up how many people die from falling each year. Why aren't we doing something about that?

29,000 niggers with illegally detained firearms who cares?

>283 MILLION potential murderers with the capability of pulling off a mass killing spree against innocent people.

The guns are potential murderers? You fail English, Mr. Quebec. Another thing to consider. The number of guns in civilian hands is much, much higher. 300-400 million, minimum. Possibly more.

The real problem isn't the most well-armed citizens in the history of humanity. The problem is gangbangers shooting innocents while pedaling their drug trades. Legalize drugs, pursue gangsters, love guns.

> a fucking leaf.

>guns, which are specifically designed to kill, are killing 30.000 (THIRTY THOUSAND!!!!!) people every year
>cars are just killing a meager 33k, it's meaningless and doesn't matter

Most of them are black
Look what they do in africa

Should we ban weapons for blacks?

whoa, I guess trump will repeal the 2nd amendment now

Ugh, dude, gun control has never worked, not in your precious Australia, not in the UK, not in the United States. You gave up your right to bear arms for nothing. Look up the statistics.

>283 MILLION potential murderers
By my calculations there are 7 billion potential murderers.
Potential murderers aren't a problem though.

>your own neighbor is the true enemy
Quit projecting your trust issues.

So every man in america is a potential rapist by your logic?

Do you have the data on what demographics commit these crimes?
I live in an almost all white state with more guns per capita than people and not once have I ever been shot.

I'm sure all 30,000 of them are good boys who dindu nuffin

>(((common sense)))
What does that involve?

SHALL

>your own neighboor is your enemy
The kind of thinking that will destroy America, i hope it's not too late for trump to help this country.

NOT

Its a (((leaf))) anyway

Minorities are killing other minorities in liberal majority cities with stringent gun control laws, using shitty hi-point pistols with the serial scratched off they brought in from neighboring states.

Sane, intelligent (caucasian) citizens buy guns for home defense or target practice and are not killing eachother with them in any meaningful statistic. The large majority of these gun purchasers are Republican voters that will never see the inside of a prison a day in their life.

Let me know where the problem lies now, leaf.

Gun violence would drop almost to 0

how many people are killed by peanuts in the US?

if its more than 1 we need to ban assault peanuts.

Homicide is actually not terribly relevant to public safety. It's much more rare than all other violent crimes, and is overwhelmingly concentrated among certain subgroups. Most homicides occur within an existing relationship, and many others occur among criminal subgroups such as gangs or drug users. The chance of an ordinary European or American being murdered by a stranger in a crime of opportunity is infinitesimally small.

Code phrase for "give up your rights, goyim!"

You know it's ironic when hitler said "Multicultalism will fail" man someone should have listened

BE

283,000,000 potentially! Yet only 30,000 a year. How many were committed by niggers and how many were suicides?

KEKED

We need common sense marriage laws
Why should gays be married? They can't make children

>42k people died in Brazil by firearms in 2012
>The very few people who can have a gun in the country can barely use it beacuse "excess of self-defense"

Bandits will get guns with or without government consent.

The countries with the largest homicide rates in the world have forbidden guns. What you said does not mean anything its not the guns legally owned by people that are killing people en masse.

At most, gun legislation prevents suicide because attempting suicide with a weapon is much more effective: that is suicide attempts would not go down, but actual suicides would.

Fuck off with your downplaying. Eat a "meager" 33 ton pile of shit

Hate to burst your bubble but 283 is extremely low.

Actual figure of civilian gun ownership is probably 400-500 million and growing.

Fug I meant 16.5 ton

283 is fun owners
500 is the total amount of funs

I don't live next to any blacks, so I think I'll be fine.

N

>The US has an estimated 283 million guns in civilian hands

Double that, actually.

FUCK TRUDEAU AND FUCK CHINAMEN

And it will only continue to grow.

With a government full of republicans we will have a great loosening of gun regulations.

We are about to enter a golden age of gun rights and freedom.

So cars are more dangerous to the population than guns. Thanks for clearing this up with some of the less informed

Most of those gun deaths are niggers.

IIRC there are only 4500-5000 deaths if your remove organized crime and suicide.

Just use your common sense, user. Distrust your neighbors and be afraid of having your head blown off every waking moment of your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE

And what if the people shot were able to defend themselves, and their fellow citizens had the capability to defend their countrymen from criminals?

According to FBI statistics, around 70% of gun related deaths are suicide, with the vast majority of the rest being handgun-related (usually your average nigger with a 9mm Hi-Point).

But let's ban rifles with "scary pistol grips"...

>also, pic related

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>considering 80% of the population to be potential murderers

>literally "your own neighbor"-tier fearmongering

Please Hiroshimoot range ban Canadians.

why are hand guns considered safe but rifles aren't? its the reverse in canada

Too bad they'd just resort to using other means of killing. Niggers will always nig, it's just a sad fact of life.

Fuck off Leaf.... worry about your own country otherwise known as Americas hat

FUCKING (((LEAF)))

Rifles look scary to people that don't know shit

Non stop warfare

>everytown

Slide thread already

>283 MILLION potential militia
You'll have to win a land war with us before you can force laws on us. Good fucking luck, our guns outnumber you 8:1.

What? Pistols have more stringent rules and regulations than rifles in every state.

Over 3 times as much as gun murders!

>muh pistol grip
>muh high capacity magazine
>muh flash hider

How many of those are suicides, law enforcement shootings, or justified self defense? Tell us.

>2 posts by this ID
>leaf
>"potential" murderers
>attempt to turn neighbor against neighbor
Well at least the CTR shills are mostly gone...

>30,000 people were killed by firearms
>United States population is about 318,000,000

That means the chances of an American dying via firearm is only about 0.000094%.

google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=kf7tgg1uo9ude_&met_y=population&idim=country:US&hl=en&dl=en

So 1,060,000 people must needlessly die every year?

Nice logic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you have no power, anywhere. Who cares what your opinions are now

>tfw remembering when leftists actually had the control needed to ban guns
>still didn't

can you at least try to shitpost coherently?

Maybe their death was greatly needed by the people defending themselves from robbers/rapist/murderers.

>muh 30,000

Subtract suicides and dindu deaths.
Then subtract deaths resulting from loser states like California that already have strict gun control. Subtract accidental deaths as stupid people will find a way to die early with or without a gun. Lastly, subtract the number of imaginary victims such as those involved in the Sandy hoax elementary school.

Then you'll find out that guns are good and leaf posters are sacks of shit and should all be gassed

Shut it leaf, or you'll end up killing our entertainment
I mean who needs the hunger games if we can just put some cameras in america?
The desperate attempts to deny it all just make it better.

Americans are no more violant than anyone else The difference is the tool used, not the action.

And rights are often more important than the greater good.

Amerliards BTFO

quality thread OP here's a bump

most gun deaths are suicide . So who gives a fuck?

My neighbors are Mexicans, you racist piece of shit

Think about this, you are more likely in the United States to die from unintentional poisoning than you are from being shot. Another way of putting it, you would be just as likely to die from falling, unintentionally.

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/accidental-injury.htm

Freedom ain't free, the tree of liberty gotta be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots.

>no source
lol

>Those are 283 MILLION potential murderers with the capability of pulling off a mass killing spree against innocent people.

You just showed your hand, mensch.

>Islam is not the enemy, your own neighbor is the true enemy.

I'm a gay guy so yeah, Islam is the enemy! "The punishment is death." It's right there in the book.

There is not a more clear enemy to gay rights, women's rights...hell, you can't even play the guitar by that thing.

You're still playing the same cards, friend. That's what made your girl lose don't you know :^)

Right, because banning shit outright has always worked. Remember all those other times prohibited contraband? Drug laws? Prohibiton laws?
Are you retarded, or do you seriously think that banning guns will work?

>More than 30,000 people are killed by firearms each year in America
How many of those are beta orbiters ending their own pathetic little lives?

I'll give up my guns peacefully if everybody else gives up their alcohol.

And how many of those shots are fired by niggers?

>>More than 30,000 people are killed by din du nuffins each year in America
>>More than 30 people are shot and murdered by din du nuffins each day.

>>The US has an estimated 283 million guns in din du nuffin hands

ftfy op.. go back to sucking dick

You mean niggers were killed by nigger violence.

Obviously we need nigger control.

>your own neighbor is the true enemy.

You forgot these ((( )))

How many of those deaths are suicide-related?

anybody have this
> we have a black problem.jpg

>innocent people
You mean when they defend themselves against "innocent"anti trump protesters who try to stop their cars and do all kinds of violent stuff with many people against many times just 1 person and all this bullshit?

so you want to go full hitler on the people just because you are scared that at some point there will be a confrontation between them and you "innocent people" and then they will have the guns ?
and then full rime martial law for everyone with no chance of a resistance?

I can't fucking believe how stupid the left is this can't be true at all..
All the people now fight to give the elite exactly what they want because their feelings are hurt...wow..

Niggers are not my people and they are the ones making up the majority of those popped by firearms. If they could kill each other faster that'd be great but I'm not holding my breath seeing as they are niggers and all.