Steve Bannon

What's this guy's deal?

Faceberg is having a meltdown about him being in an advisory position but I can't get a straight story about WHY that's a problem other than that he ran Brietbart when they published some '''''controversial'''''' issues. Also something his wife said 10 years ago about jooz? Is he really a white supremacist (I don't like if he is)?

Redpill me on Steve Bannon

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/commentary/horowitz-anti-bannon-hysteria-more-evidence-left-has-lost-touch-american-people
dailywire.com/news/10770/3-thoughts-steve-bannon-white-house-chief-ben-shapiro
g-a-i.org/
bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935120/Ivanka-s-husband-Jared-Kushner-involved-decision-making-Trump-president-says-incoming-chief-staff.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is Sup Forums in real life

probably lurks here desu

>What's this guy's deal?

liberals hate to be proven wrong, and that's what this guy does for a living, so they hate him with the power of a thousand suns.

He is dangerously smart and ambitious according to Shapiro

So its good he's on our side

He is one of the good guys

The usual lefty dog-whistle bullshit. "Oh, he's a racist, transphobic, homophobic, misogynist! He's completely unfit to tell me what to do!"

Fuck the noisy bastards. I whole-heartedly approve of every move President Trump does to Make America Great Again.

he woke

He's a slob alchie.

He'll do fine.

Bannon once said that Breitbart was the news platform for the alt-right.
He probably thought Alt-right just meant anyone who isn't establishment right, when in actuality, the Alt-right is a white nationalist movement.

Bannon embodies Sup Forums in a nutshell.

The alt-right is pro-constitution and anti-bullshit. That's all you need to know about it.

Actually the alt-right is a made up term you use to define anything you don't want to actually argue against.

no one agree's on what the alt-right is because there are too many factions.

"REEE NOT 100% LIBERAL STOOGE REEEEEEEEEEEE"

Just like pretty much everything else in their lives, if they don't get their way EXACTLY as they want it, it's time to scream and stomp their feet.

Kek i love this guy already

>(I don't like if he is)
I thought we purged you fuckers from the right. Get lost faggot, this is our show now

This desu

BasedBannon

Michael Moore said he has a secret tape of Bannon saying he wants to murder all jews and gays

He has dirt on tons of corrupt politicians. He is washingtons worst nightmare.

It's like if Clinton made Arianna Huffington her advisor.

We'd probably lose our shit over it, but probably not to the extent that the MSM is over Bannon.

Bannon with the Bantz

Michael Moore belongs in a padded cell. He's more full of shit than a barnyard.

What do you wanna know about Steve "The Holocost didn't happen but I wish it did" Bannon?

kek

just idiots promoting mass hysteria, as usual

truthrevolt.org/commentary/horowitz-anti-bannon-hysteria-more-evidence-left-has-lost-touch-american-people

Gee I wonder why the media would want to demonize the publisher of an alternative news source which cuts into their readership and negatively affects their bottom line. It's almost like he has the potential to steal their audience and cost them large amounts of money, or something.

>half a holocaust

holy shit, no wonder they're calling him an antisemite. He invoked the holohoax in vain

Ben Shapiro's opinion (worked for him, not friends): dailywire.com/news/10770/3-thoughts-steve-bannon-white-house-chief-ben-shapiro

Not an "anti-semite" and shit, that's just leftist circlejerk, but not a normal conservative either

He's the one going to be running stuff inside the WH (instead of Priebus, who's got a pretty much ceremonial role due to getting Trump WI and not cucking him at the RNC)
Bannon is a Sup Forums incarnate, and Trump probably is a Sup Forums incarnate too
He probably hides his powerlevel to godlike levels

Trump has slowly been redpilled until he ended up in the alt-right circles (Bannon, Infowars, Drudge)

He looks like he enjoys his wine

I hear he used to be a producer n shit so he probably has a load of blackmail up his sleeve

looking at him makes me uneasy. the eyes are completely dead. i can picture him being a high ranking officer at a concentration camp.

The term has changed at least three or four times since he used it.

Priebus is there to help Trump relate to politicians in Congress, since he's never held office before in his life. He's essentially a translator between Trump's honesty and Capitol Hill's bullshit.

From what I've read, and I just heard who he was yesterday as well, is that he is an extremely intelligent man.

Here the rundown:
>Navy Officer
>graduated Harvard School of Business
>worked at Goldman Sachs (before it was shit)
>worked in Hollywood and became a filmmaker
>worked with Drudge and Breitbart and knows how to manipulate the media to get information out in the open
>works with the Government Accountability Institute that did a lot of research into Clinton and published the book Clinton Cash and disseminated the info to mainstream journalists
>extremely anti establishment and has worked with more conventional groups like the teaparty
>weaponized Breitbart as the leading "alt Right" website and has begun to dismantle the establishment cucks and Democrats while supporting Trump
>pissed of Ben Shapiro

it's called Paleoconservatism

pepe memes isn't an ideology

Steve "kikes aren't white" Bannon

Steve "bring the bantz" Bannon

let's get it goin

Leftist media just keeps digging their graves deeper and deeper by trying to pin everyone opposed to them as racist

Good thing only the most deluded lefties still believe any of their shit now

Both Democrats and Republicans fear the alt-right, because neither have power over the movement. Their only option is to brand it as a "white nationalist" movement.

Or infiltrate it, which I pray that Trump is wary of and prevents them from trying to get too many tentacles into his administration.

He supposedly said jews raised their daughters to be whiny and he didn't want his daughter to associate with that. AFAICS from the jewish women in US media this is an accurate and rational position to take.

>this fucking guy works in the white house

My dick is diamonds

No you're thinking of the alt-right, a >10% of American public that has been successfully coopted by edgy faggots like you.

Keep telling yourself the vocal minority in /pol represents any kind of meaningful movement in US or world politics

>#BasedBannon

top kek

~Bannon for WH Press Secretary 2016~

Neither is "WAAAH! You hurt my feelings!"

Steve "half a holocaust" Bannon

Shapiro lost all credibility

gtfo

cuck

he looks like a healthy, showered Michael Moore

Steve "shove em in an oven" Bannon

Bannon killed Gwen Ifill today. Can't believe she finally died!

Not an argument.

Those are milos headlines, ya cunt

Aren't you getting tired blowing the same dog whistle over and over again?

Seems pretty based to me, is he /ourguy/?

he looks like russell crowe in pictures when he has a beard

One less liberal cow polluting the airwaves.

short answer: no
long answer: nope.

>2016
>cnn using buzzfeed as a source

wew lad

But he runs Breitbart

Yeah, that's what it looks like, I'm sure there is a lot more, I've been reading about him since I heard his name. There was a good story in Bloomberg that I'll try to find, which detailed his rise as a major conservative figure.

He seems to be extremely intelligent man, and will probably be extremely helpful in the White house. He seems to know how to get rid of cuck Republicans.

Because no is 2 letters and nope is 4

Is Breitbart the Salon of the far right ?

I mean he just ran the website, not writing the opinions pieces.

Will Breitbart cuck the WP out of WH credentials?

Steve " republicucks have run amok" Bannon

Well then, here's your (((You)))

If you ever listened to him on the radio, you'd know Trump made the right choice.

Chief of Staff is either a figurehead, or a power player. He just threw the establishment a bone with someone who isn't a total cuck, but still a little DC at the same time.

Wrong, he worked behind the scenes with investigative journalism to get info about the Clintons and the Bushs through the channels of the mainstream media, lending them a lot more credibility than if he just ran them on Breitbart.

He is involved with this
g-a-i.org/

and here's a good story about him that Bloomberg did

Brietbart is going to be a presidential media outlet, since the traditional media outlets aren't on board.

Kinda like RT is for Putin.

You can say it evens the scales with most of the rest being clearly for the dems, and that's true, but still.

>Half a holocaust
Holy shit this dude is funny

>not infowars

>not both

shouldn't goys be more worried about this guy?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3935120/Ivanka-s-husband-Jared-Kushner-involved-decision-making-Trump-president-says-incoming-chief-staff.html

Just because you had never heard of it before the media, Milo, and Hillary talked about it doesn't mean it was made up you newfag.

This is a good write up from mid 2015 on Mr B..

Subtitle "Steve Bannon runs the new vast right-wing conspiracy—and he wants to take down both Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush"

All of those are true

>Beaner
>Commenting on how Trump runs things
Opinion discarded

Link bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/

This is gold. Didn't even know him or that he is this based

are you seeing some edgy faggots on pol don't represent society at large? Well, yeah

media outraged that Brietbart is being legitimized by the White House. Jealousy, envy, hatred.

Yeah, that was a pretty good story

I'd like to hear some of his radioshows, so I could hear him talk

holy fuck i love this guy already

I wonder how Jonathan "Leibowitz" Stewart feels about Bannon

>Ran Breitbart, a site founded by a jew, employs many jews, holds a pro-Jewish perspective and has a fucking zionist/pro-Israel subsite
>Ex-wife says...

Steve 'The Cannon" Bannon

Same, he has had really interesting career too. Has done all sorts of interesting jobs.

Go back to /r/altright

>the Alt-right is a white nationalist movement

nooooo
the term "alt-right" was invented to label and libel anyone who disagrees with a liberal on the internet.
It is a meaningless term

Dont forget he used to work at goldman sachs

You shut your whore mouth, Ifill named Soros on national television during the Hillary v Hernie debate. It was the first time ANYONE named (((the financier))) on a major network during the entire 2016 election cycle.

Me too, my patriotic brother.

>That Pic

I had this idea for a "Meritocratic Party". Declare the Republican Party a failure to the right and vow to push it to the "center" (which I view, essentially, as a giant Middle-ground Fallacy anyway) and claim the right in its stead. Invite all Libertarians, Constitution Party members, and Paleocons disgusted with the GOP and form this new Meritocratic Party. It would be necessary to get a bunch of big name supporters to simultaneously endorse it and even convert some big name celebs in a surprise event. Can be a "minor" party like the old Libertarians, this has to be a threat as a major one on it's inception.
Imagine if Trump made this statement while also extending an apologetic olive branch to PaleoConservatism while also expressing his disdain for neocons, RINOs, cuckservatives, and "crypto-Democrats" (as I like to say). Imagine. Got the idea from Bill Whittle's (superold) "Piranha Party" Afterburner. Meritocrat Piranhas?

I'd also coin the term "Full-Right". A term to oppose the lefty go-tos of "Far" and "Extreme Right" which we will undoubtedly be labeled. "Full Right" refers to the entire thing; that is to say, both lightly right and as right as one could possibly go, and everything in between. It sounds arrogant but history has prove that it is truly the Wrong(left) and the Right.

>Who is Richard Spencer
>what is The Right Stuff
>what is Counter Currents
>what is Radix Journal

Not yet, because the battle lines have not been drawn yet.

Basically, good border control and the rejection of immigration by low IQ ethnicities and muslims is not an option. The kikes will continue beating on them until they have no choice, they recognize the truth and become full natsoc or they let themselves be cucked.

I don't think we even need to do that, it will be a natural occurring phenomena with Trump in the White House and Bannon purging the cucks if he keeps doing what he's been doing in the past.

How do you kill half of 0 people?

If Trump didn't get the nomination I'd say this is a pretty decent idea.

We're in control of the Republican party now, though. We hijacked it. Now we need to work to reshape it in our own image. Will take a while but we are certainly capable.

It's just satire, goy. Don't you worry you're pretty little head about anything - unless you're not a goy.

They have not accepted that they lost. We must be merciless.

Who doesn't think jews are whiny, really...