Fuck JK Rowling

Somebody needs to give this bitch a lesson for her stupidity.
I don't give a damn that she wrote HP, because that shit was one of the reasons the SJW's and feminist movement started.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soggy_biscuit
youtube.com/watch?v=nReqeBSp_WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spam her Twitter with nazi frogs and "poo pee" pepes?

>hate frogs
This fucking election, man.

Why not?

>JK wokes up
>find her entire twitter is infested with Pepe
That's genious. Praise Kek

We need to start subverting Harry Potter and filling it with dank memes. If we got any element of it turned into a hate symbol it'd fuck her books and SJW fans up the arse, and hard.

How about fanart where her characters are getting raped?

>SJW's and feminist movement started.

elaborate dear gypsie?

Also let's give her a reason to get scared. How about her new movie? We can use that shit to our cause. Praise KEK

She writes like a whiny faggot.

>tumblr

her most famous series is considered witchcraft and satanic by the uninformed

Nope, something that subverts their meaning or adopts them as a racist symbol. Anything that pisses off SJWs and forces them to choose between their ideology and HP. Also cause Rowling would lose her shit about it.

Also this.

Shadman art?

thought you could pinpoint more like a constant propaganda in her books that somehow started sjws

Do I look like I read her books?

My eyes well up every fucking time.

>that smug face
>that context
>hate frog

I love it.

>degenerate army

does anyone have the now you're the fucking muggle screencap?

>degenerate army
Fuck off JK.

>I want niggers to overrun every vestige of civilisation

not happening, bitch.

>>degenerate army

Give me your tears.

>tfw you are a hufflepuff

But let's be honest here Rowling has always been a SJW. She spent years living off of welfare and has since drastically exaggerated her poverty. She has stated that her personal hero is communist Jessica Mitford, who "fought with the Reds in the Spanish Civil War." Mitford never actually fought anything; her cousin spent a brief time with the International Brigade before he caught dysentery and returned home to marry her. Of course, you don't actually need to fight a war for SJWs to recognize you as a war hero. It's enough for you to be related to someone who spent ten minutes in an army. She denied ever having called caucasian a character who was explicitly described as "white." She's generally desperate for attention and has a substantial victim complex.

I'm not for harassing her or anything like that. All that would do is fuel her anyways. If you want to get her to stop staying this stuff then don't support her movies or books.

>hufflepuff
>literally circlejerk

>Dazzle us, do.
Please remind me how this woman has made so much money on her literature

See what I mean

fucking wut

>kaiQjrkU
>kai Q, jerk you
I see you're hufflepuff too, kai. Wasnt aware asians could be wizards

Most of the edgy kids bought her first book in 90's and one thing lead to another

jesus christ

Tf did I just read

>trying to write in pretentious prose on twitter

>tfw Gryfindor ENTJ
>tfw no Slytherin Gf

We need to do the opposite.
The overton window must be shifted further right.

Reminder that this is normal in the UK

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soggy_biscuit

Didn't she get shit for writing about native injuns?

>pasty

>no timestamps
oh thank god it's fake.

anyone got the 'you're the muggle now bitch' post?

>her books are thinly veiled reminders of her belief that Nazis are the worst thing ever
>surprised that Warner Jews would make it huge
>her next series is about the rise of populism and how "dangerous" that is
>surprised Warner Jews would puts hundreds of millions of dollars into it

Is this real?

Now that's Sup Forums has won Brexit and US President election shouldn't we change tact and try to think of ways to convert leftists? Teach them why they are wrong to oppose kek in ways they will understand.

UK's weird man

You really need to re-consider your worth as a writer when someone who speaks your language as a second language sees the technical errors of your writing.

That gotta be fake right?

>In fairness I am white
>I am not going to stop whitesplaining though

lel

Her popularity will surge because she's "being assaulted" by Trump Supporting Hate Frogs.

Don't give her anymore attention.

>hate frogs

Someone send her the link to the sticky. Please. She needs to learn some basic fucking logic.

How the hell was her response supposed to be relevant? For god's sake she's what the second richest person in the UK and has the temerity to get involved in US politics? Fuck her.

Anyone want a book collection? They all make me sick now.

God I love watching you salty faggots squealing about a universally beloved billionaire MILF mocking you on twitter

You guys realize the Death Eaters were magic Nazis, right? We don't need to insert any dark imagery, it's already there. Let's just start using that imagery, or start using mudblood as a slur against half-breeds, or something.

>The easy thing is to keep your head down and let the bullies run amok.

That's what I did the whole election cycle when I began supporting Trump.

>rich people talking about inequality and discrimination
Why it's always them? Most of these people don't even leave their suburbs, some even have private security.

>flag
>fan in ID
Go back to twitter, cunt

>The right thing to do is to challenge racism, misogyny and hatred.
I can't even.

No, you fucking dumbass.

That's easy for them to play victim to. If you were any smart, you realize that you want JK to complain about cartoon frogs because it'd be silly to read "JK Rowling upset at images of cartoon frogs"

I despise her. The upper class doesn't get to tell US that were privileged. She's soft and doesn't know hardship. If this is a leftist champion, we'll keep winning forever.

THIS

The first book was the best because it focused on Hogwarts and how totally sweet magic is. Then it focused on dumb bullshit instead of the cool stuff.

>"Hermione was always black"
>makes her black only when it becomes convenient
What an absolute cunt.

Harry Potter is basically "You are a special snowflake - The Book". It's about a bunch of loser kids whom the current brainwashed millenials could relate to as young teens and imagine that they also might be wizards or something special and unique.

And I thought Twilight was bad.

this. let's promote hate speech with her characters
>Snape hates niggers
>Nazi Draco
>Homophobe Harry

why is responding to trolls? Shouldn't she be hunting poor people for sport or something.

She does have a point: Pepe is kinda pathetic.
Daring to use your face would be at least something that could be taken serious.

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=nReqeBSp_WY
THIS BLASPEHEMER CHALLENGES KEK!?

WE WILL SHOW HER
THE POWER
OF OUR
GOD

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with the hungarian.

That's actually a great idea.

Voldemort won, HP got sent to the ovens, best story ever.

I've noticed that Anglos have this fetish about the German being the bad guy in every single movie

Second

*arcasm* I wonder why?

>woman literally sues people not to read book they legally purchased earlier than release date
>people are suprised she is a SJW
this fucking idiot has abused copyright to absurd lengths that it's no longer funny.
Of course she is a liberal!
They're the only people who will help her to continue abusing the broken system.

We already fucked with her by going to book stores and spoiling the ending of the book for everyone, and by leaking her manuscript early.

How about Pepes raping the """powerfull""" female characters of the books and also cucking the male ones.

Make 'muggle' a racial slur.

B-but I like Harry Potter

I grew up watching the movies

Didn't made much for us, desu

yeah you could argue some white hate here, add the frog saying that it was accidentally labeled hate speech with"wtf is wrong with you do some research on matt furie and pepe users before being a bigot and hating an entire group of people"

That's because the nazis and Germans were badass and stylish. Defeating them makes the good guys way more impressive. Would anyone think defeating an African spearchucker villain is a challenge?

>Harry Potter
>beta manlet that becomes hero
>rises above bullies to save world from evil

Top Kek

You know this bitch probably fantasizes about being manhandled and plowed by manly 6'8" aryan heart throb. Her whole Harry Potter writing is a reflection of guilt she feels about her sexual inclinations. Make the weak a hero and exercise your demons JK!

You know that thing where in Star Wars 1-6, the Dark Side was right the whole time because the Light Side was indoctrinating children into a cult which would teach them to cover up Light Side war crimes? Let's do that with Harry Potter. Voldemort was the good guy the whole time!

>Friend becomes an SJW basically overnight
>Trying to talk to her after the election because she is throwing a tantrum
>Actually said she was triggered when I sent her pic related

Why are liberals fucking retarded? This girl loves JK Rowling so I'm not surprised they're both so offended by cartoon frogs.

Let's be real though we all wanted to bang Luna Lovegood

Let's not forget that germanic tribes emigrated on their island after Rome fell.

you're right. It would be the same thing as defeating Emus oh wait

I like it

That's the point though, the majority of people that also did are SJWs. We're making them hate their childhood memories to either be miserable or get redpilled and realise they're on the wrong side that makes them hate their memories and traditions.

I hope you guys realize the Pepe Nazi Twitter trolling is maybe the cringiest thing to ever come from this site. It's user Leejun cringe.