ITT: Sup Forums characters who probably browse Sup Forums

ITT: Sup Forums characters who probably browse Sup Forums

Why did they have to make him fat and miserable?

His life is shit and got fat because depression

STANDING

I fucking hate Joshua, he deserved everything

ON THE EDGE

HERE I REALIZE

Why is Josh one of the most tragic cartoon characters?

I still find this kinda fucked up, I'd expect to see a character getting progressively crippled in South Park, not in a children's show.

is volume 2 out yet?

>lack of ambition
>can't get laid
>constantly gets fired from his jobs
>gradually getting injured and losing body parts, from getting a scar to losing a fucking hand
>his life is permanently ruined
>gained weight due to depression
>just wants to be happy and successful

>And yes, I count him as Sup Forums

>im-fucking-plying

If anyone on there browsers Sup Forums it's Dipper.

>Waifus are the enemy.

There's no way he doesn't

>optimistic, genuinely cheerful and friendly to everyone he meets, can actually talk to women and rejected a physical embodiment of a waifu
yeah it's a no from me
Dipper probably browses /r9k/ though

where does he post?

He's too pure for this shithole.

Say what you want about Joshua, but ya gotta admit, not a lot of people would keep getting back up after being kicked down half as hard by life as he’s been. He’s a regular trooper he is, like Donald Duck except not nearly as cool and without the cartoon physics to protect him from grievous bodily harm. Fuck it, I hope he makes it big as a pirate or something, he’s got the look for it and it’s not like he owes the world any favors.

>/r9k/
>was about to disagree
>remembers Wendy
Yep. If he lets her go for the time being. he might have a chance. Otherwise, it's down the sinkhole for the next few years.
He's definitely /x/ too, but that's a given.

He more comes across as a reddit guy.

pic related

He belongs on /x/ with the other schizos. But I could also see him on Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums
>/k/
>/fit/
>/toy/
>Sup Forums

We had this thread plent of times, we have a good idea on WHICH characters would use each board.

Now I ask:

WHAT these characetrs post? Do they bait anons and shitpost? Falseflag? Storytime? How they would behave on the site?

Attaching that arm strap increased her shit posing by 35%

la perla defectiva...