Marvel's America

The racist/sexist/cis-het-male-scum janitors are trying to silence the voice of a brave latinx writer.

Don't let the PATRIARCHY win Sup Forumsmrades!

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/co/92855503
desuarchive.org/k/thread/34409025/#q34413253
desuarchive.org/co/thread/97864742/#97873771
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boring thread by boring op

Dude, her book is cancelled
It was fun but when the series ends she'll just be another dead horse
Would you rather talk about good comics going on right now or beat a fat dead horse

When tumblr hears about this you'll be in sooo much trouble.

Gabby Rivera was screwed over big time.

You know how ironic shitposting is still shitposting? Ironic false flagging is still false flagging. Also you’re not funny

op absolutely doesn't read comics

>Tu ano se ha inflamado

What comic is this

>"no you're butthurt"

Lamest thread ever

>Dude, her book is cancelled

Not if the Latinx uprising has anything to say about it.

The hidden fanbase of America is going to join together, sweep across the comic stores of the nation, and buy up every unsold copy of Gabby Rivera's America Chavez.

You just wait and see! Marvel I'll renew this series!

I el-think-o el-you-o el-mean-o el-best-o el-thread-o el-ever-o, el-gringo-o!

Oh shit is this a new D&C thread!? faggot mods keep removing the old ones

>whitest book they ever released was cancelled

It was literally about a community of self-absorbed aliens feeling good about how they were raping latin-american culture after they appropirated it.

This is Marvel's America Chavez, written by critically acclaimed author Gabby Rivera.

You spics can barely put a fucking burger together correctly, don't get ahead of yourselves.

D&C is the Mr. Enter/DSP/Keemstar of comics

Marvel would not care. If it's not a business-to-business-sale they don't give a flying fuck.

> Far Left

that is a goddamn pickaninny. I don't care that they got the butchest, puerto ricanist person to write this, what editor let that slide?

latinos don't buy shit anyway so why would they buy your comic

>t. White-cis-het-patriarchy

>Gabby es mi esposa lesbiana cerdo.

>Marvel pumps out garbage like this almost daily
>won't do a comic about a horny nine month pregnant Anne Frank who hunts Nazis with a stolen Kar98

What a bunch of neurotic faggots

She looks like Kim. Is she Korean too?

> POCs are black americans, black islanders, or mexicans,central americans, latino islanders only
> never chinese, hmog, viet, indian, pakistani,

why the exclusion?

Because the Republicans said that Asians are WHITE and Gabby is a good American.

Because political correctness is an American push, the rest of the world has different cultures and issues but that doesn't matter, because unless everyone is perfectly diverse in American way they're racist. Unless they're not white in which case they get ignored.

Criticizing the moderation in your OP?
that's a bold move cotton.

They are all an ambiguous shade of brown, they can claim they have whatever ethnicity they want.

Not even spics or SJWs defend this trash

I remember back before 2008 when we were allowed to enjoy things and the entire board didn't have to be bitching and politics. I hate you faggots so damn much. I wish I could quit you.

But nobody enjoys this except for shitposting value. The book is crap

I wish they'd get kicked out permanently.

Low quality bait , bro. I dont know why so many ppl here fell for it

OP must be the one person who bought America

Can't we just ignore things that are shit?
Why does the only remotely positive thing on Sup Forums have to be schadenfraude?

Imagine being this obsessed by a youtuber.

Things that have no value except for shitposting have no value at all.

La tenebrosa creatura...

They actually have negative value. Shitposting pushes decent threads off the board faster.

>political correctness is an American push
That must be why Swedish news sites are legally not permitted to report on the race/ethnicity of criminals (who are almost entirely refugees)

>I am my ancestors' wildest dreams
Pretty sure most anyone's ancestors would be mortified to find out their lineage is going to end because their descendants are gay.

>pakistani,
Isn't Kamala pakistani?

>back before 2008 when we were allowed to enjoy things
That's a myth. One More Day happened in 2007. Civil War and House of M preceded that garbage by a year.

>the entire board didn't have to be bitching and politics.
Don't blame Sup Forums for that. Blame the writers and editors who made comics more political than they needed to be. Blame the source of the cancer. Not the reaction to the cancer.

Hi D&C, need more material to be an outragefag?

We laughed about OMD. It was shit, and we moved on. We made some decent memes about Civil War too. Nextwave got storytimed like once a week. Those were halcyon days.
It wasn't until 2008 and that fucking Batgirl cosplay thing that the board got its start of darkness.

>thinking board having more edgy faggots who can't keep their mouths shut is the fault of shitty writers

Someone post the Chad chink

>comic about a horny nine month pregnant Anne Frank who hunts Nazis with a stolen Kar98
...I want this now.

Why the fuck did this become a meme.
Why is everything so terrible.
Is this forever.

Yeah tumblr doesn't care. Oh sure, if you look for "america chavez" you'll see them post the "amazing" covers, a panel or two, and you might even see a review where they talk about how "inspiring" it is but you what you won't see? Anyone talking about what actually happens IN the comic. Hell i only found one user who talked about how sad it was that America's been cancelled and guess what? That was the ONLY post they've ever made about it. Now maybe there's been a lot more discussion on the site and the reason i didn't find any is because tumblr's search is total dogshit but I doubt that. Hell, if anything Sup Forums is the biggest fan of America on the web. At least we've actually read and discussed the comic

Seriously, this.

Gays are a biological dead end.

This thread proves that Sup Forums is filled with edgy man-children who can't handle having their boys club invaded by a strong queer latinx colored-person-of-color.

Racist.

Cuando Gabby la mujer cerdo se tira un tirón se deletrea como el progreso y los sueños flotando en un cálido clima caribeño.

Their perfect 90 degree face and shoulder positions are weird.

What the fuck is that on the right. Is that the female equivalent of the "just fuck my shit up f.a.m" meme? Holy fucking shit.

>Dear Gabby 1/4

>Dear Gabby 2/4

>Dear Gabby 3/4

>Dear Gabby 4/4

Wow

Remember that it's canon that planets in the Marvel universe are born when magical Puerto Rican lesbian supergods wave their hands around. I don't have the next page, but it involves them getting pregnant and having a star baby.

America (vol.1, 2017-2018) is a brave, political comic, tackling complex social issues.

Here's a tidbit everyone else already knows:
Sup Forums is full of shitposters that gives literally zero fucks about the board topic, they just want to be le ebin trolls. /mlpol/ proved the same is true for Sup Forums.

The nuTurtles bait threads vanished overnight when some extreme turtles autist made a blogpost debunking "lol april was black xd".

>implying pirating to hateread so you can shit on it properly means you're a fan

It has fans the same way Sonichu has fans

>even people who don't know her love America cause they're brown like her and skin color matters most.

>someone will screencap this thread and later post it as proof that tumblr has overrun Sup Forums

>Joyfully fuck w the white hetero patriarchy!

Who's the man in the 7th panel supposed to be?

Explain. The only post that doesn't shit on it directly are hilariously obvious shitposts. There's no way to spin them as sincere.

>100 more years
More like 100 months tops, considering how fat and downright unhealthy >she looks.

Because that's how these work.
Make falseflag thread, screencap, then post it later only showing the OP while claiming is everywhere.
To this day I still don't think I've ever seen an unironic SJW post on Sup Forums, though I have never been to /lgbt/ so maybe that place is rife with it. It probably also doesn't help that some people view anything to the left of
>KILL ALL NIGGERS DEATH TO ROASTIES ALL NON-WHITES MUST DIE FUCK EVERYTHING PROGRESSIVE
as SJW.

>Who's the man in the 7th panel supposed to be?
See...
That is the author self inserting.

>Saborea la justicia de mi delicioso puño marrón, hombre bigote malvado.

We have 22 days until America ends. Any ideas on how Gabby Rivera will wrap up her series? Will it go full-on crazy, or go out with a whimper?

>Saborea la venganza de mi asquerosa mierda con el puño encostrado asqueroso cerdo lésbico.

Only capping a single post of that nature is suspicious enough to make people look up the thread in the archive and post the thread, either to debunk or just spite OP as the faggot he is. Unless they're likeminded shitposters that just want an excuse to shitpost.
And censoring the post number is not an option either, because that would be a huge red flag.

>Diversity character blatantly pandering to SJW lesbian minority
BOOOO... Worst writing ever. Dora speak lolololol. Shit sub 20k sales. Cancelled lol

>Diversity character is a NEET hs dropout unemployed loser who lives with her parents
THIS HITS TOO CLOSE HOME
MUH FEELS, SJW MARVEL IS SHIT BUT GWEN IS OK. It is unfair that she got cancelled
yuki.la/co/92855503

You guys are two side of the same coin, just sayin'

>Whimper.
Bet on it.
Probably with her self-sert blubbering about the evil-cis-het-white-patriarchy canceling her comic.

No, the op is just shitposting.
There's no irony here. There's no false flagging. It's just someone saying something stupid, on purpose, to get a reaction.

>diversity character
I didn't know Gwen was a jewish conservative pro-life born again overweight Indian homophobic lesbian broad who cuts herself.

Bait harder nigger.

>brave latinx writer

But Gabby isn't any of those things.

>never asian
>Chulk and Silk

She's an autistic NEET high school dropout loser who got Isekai'd into a more interesting world.

It is a character pandering to the:
1. Weeb audience (see the artist & artstyle)
2. Loser comic nerd (see her NEET antisocial, lazy behavior)

But she can't be just a fat manchildren, so to pander even more at least make her into attractive loser female like pic related, which realistically doesn't exist at all so the nerdvirgins can atleast feel that they have a chance to get together with the MC.

I would read that

>they're still replying

And yet Sup Forums is the reason Sup Forums sucks. Got it.

Chulk is Korean American
Kamala is Pakistani
Kenan Kong is Chinese (but actually a good comic)

Neither of those women have a kar98

Being a neet has nothing to do with (((diversity))).

0/10, work on your bait skills.

Americans are the cancer of the world Sup Forums, they're responsible for everything that's fucking up the animation industry. That's why we have Calarts-tier crap and potato heads in the first place. We need to rangeban Ameriniggers before it's too late. Oh and bring back furry stuff on Sup Forums too.

>p-p-pol

You aren't Sup Forums for hating circumised mongrels of Israhell. Everybody that's intelligent hates Americans and they rightfully deserve all the shit they get.

/k/ wrotefag a bit of it at my prompting

desuarchive.org/k/thread/34409025/#q34413253

>Why the fuck did this become a meme.
Because it's a beautiful tribute to her beauty and grace

>Why is everything so terrible.
Only because you choose to see it that way....

>Is this forever.
Yes.

Here, I dumped an idea for the first two issues in a previous thread

desuarchive.org/co/thread/97864742/#97873771

Mods even stickied the thread when it happened.

It’s all that book had user, don’t take it away

I want America to unironically be nuked, the world would be peaceful again.

that main girl looks cute

This looks like a page straight out of JoJo

it was a beautiful sight to behold.

Jojo vs Intergalactic Transniggers?