Prequel

Prequel just updated. Looks like it's more than fucking nothing.

prequeladventure.com/2018/02/katia-tell-a-story/

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/kazerad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm feeling like Kaz is setting us up for another one of those weird site tricks.

>screen turns slightly dark for about 1/4th of a single screen length
mkay
inb4 teleporting to oblivion

>inb4 ban

I just want all the people who claim Sup Forums's Prequel threads are deleted on sight to take note of this. It's not deleted, it's just inactive. Probably because the OP picked a very unexciting image.

or because no one expects them to be on Sup Forums anymore, so no one looks.

Well I guess its Dagon party time, that is what Katia is sensing right?

inb4 luck orc is just a speeding magical meteoroid in the distance heading straight for sigrid

The darkening effect at the end of the page feels like that one time with the nightmare king dream sequence

I swear to god if Gharug appears and katia gets fucked over again I'm ramming my foot up kaz's argonian oc

they get deleted because Sup Forums has a strict no furry policy
Scalies are fine though

Whats this?
A non cancerous prequel thread??
HAVE I GONE MAD?!

Maybe it's a bat & switch and he's actually going to ignore Katia entirely in favor of robbing Sigrid.

It depends if the hotpocket mods are in a good mood.

a khajiit is as much of a furry as rocket raccoon is

Eh, probably, but in that case all of katia's magic shit would've been for nothing.

what is the likelihood of the next update being a giant flash

judging by the time it took the last one, id say about 0%

Explain the daily Bittersweet Candy Bowl threads.

or all the other threads featuring cartoon animals

or the fact that more than half of mainstream animation and cartooning throughout history has been in the form of cartoon animals

picarto.tv/kazerad
he streem

>it's more than fucking nothing.
>"There are things you can detect even further away."
oh boy oh boy the plot is actually moving forward

Explain why Endtown and Out of Placers gets deleted on sight.

calling them hotpocket mods won't help

there was a healthy prequel thread in the 200 post area that reached page 8 and i bumped it, being deleted 5 minutes afterwards.

they do it for free

>Out of placers
Don't remind me man.

>"Congratulations, Managan. You can teleport."
would this actually work? or would we get a Katia "animal-shaped chicken nugget"?

waifu wars and internet drama for endtown resulting in GR6
no idea for oop

but hey user, explain why /hsg/ used to be deleted on sight?

She'll focus on the distant power and end up teleporting into oblivion or near the gate.

>that thumbnail
I thought I was looking at Lisa Simpson gore.

That's my point. Sup Forums doesn't have "a strict no furry policy". Mods just ban what they personally dislike.

>waifu wars and internet drama for endtown resulting in GR6
That's not really a valid excuse when waifu threads and countless Sup Forums threads infest the board. But there's no real point in discussing it, since talking about it is far more likely to get us banned than any clarification of the rules.

Massive amounts of shitposting. Janitors get tired of cleaning 50% of the contents of any given thread, so they cut it from the root instead.

I don't think she'd succesfully teleport
but she'll get close enough to whatever that distant power is to make herself visible, like sigrid's tumblespider
only this power probably knows how to teleport without ending up like pic related

>stream dies as soon as rick tries to commission again

oh thank god.

rick may be rick, but he's the only guy kaz will draw borderline smut for, so at least there's that

kaz's smut isn't even that good, and rick's incredible lameness transpires into whatever he ends up commissioning.