Black Panther is movie of the y-

>Black Panther is movie of the y-

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/paddington_2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong board, friend

Paddington had a cartoon though. A pretty good one, too.

-ear

i wish Paddington's London was real.

the one from Miraculus Ladybug isn't bad either.

Both were boring as hell. Though both weren’t as bad as The Last Jedi.

Jumanji 2 was better and more litty than both.

/thread

Paddington 2 came out LAST year you retard

Splain
rottentomatoes.com/m/paddington_2

It is actually good? is worth watching both?
I dont trust crit sites

>comfy and funny comedy that isnt in your face ebonic music like trolls or fart jokes like TTG
>boring
You have to be 18 to post here

Can we just sell this site to Google already? I don't care about free speech I just want some goddamn rules enforced

>Can we just sell this site to Google already? I don't care about free speech I just want some goddamn rules enforced
People used to give a damn about the art of bait and shitposting.

>8. Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

Translation: We will do our jobs however the fuck we want and you will deal with it

Well, what can you expect these days. Standards are low as fuck.

So a Peruvian brown and an African black are the top Sup Forums movies of the year.
Whities have no chance, do they?

Ladybug is in Paris tho.

>Paddington 2 had its world premiere in London on 5 November 2017, and was theatrically released in the United Kingdom on 10 November. It was released on 6 December in France, 7 December in Germany, 21 December in Australia and New Zealand, and 12 January 2018 in the United States.

Also 100 RT based on 150+ reviews MORE than are counted for BP so far

>that 10 fold increase in population
Sup Forums being seen on tv was a mistake.

Jumanji was fucking amazing, I can't believe there's a Jumanji sequel that's legitimately well made and that expands upon the first one. That's some god tier effort right there.
>they get back to the real world and they see the spoopy house is in good condition
>the old man that lives there is mentally sound and not at all creepy
>the son that was stuck in the game goes over to visit
>he's lived a good life since escaping Jumanji, he has a daughter
>he goes to see the kids and they embrace like only friends who escaped death can

I hope the Jumanji sequel gives us the cartoon on official home video.

You don’t say?

Are they right? Is Paddington 2 really better than

Akira, Your Name, Spirited Away, Ghost in the Shell, My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Toy Story, The Lion King, Fantastia, The Incredibles, Pinnochio, The Iron Giant, The Red Turtle, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Aladdin, Coraline, The Little Mermaid, James and the Giant Peach, Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Rango, Tarzan, Mulan, and Lilo & Stitch?

Wrong,it was great and you´re a fag for hating it
/thread

>better than
the RT meter measures PERCENTAGE OF POSITIVE REVIEWS, NOT QUALITY. They leave the average score visible underneath on every movie's page for that exact reason.
fuck me why are we still having this conversation year after year

>a movie about a bear that likes marmalade and isn't even animated is a better animated movie than anything from all of Miyazaki's life's work

If you actually saw it you would know the answer is yes

>isn't even animated
Wow, they taught a real bear to talk? That's even more impressive. Animewasamistake man could never do something half as impressive.

It is too early to judge the rest of the year.

you mean this one?

Fuck me, that exists.