Why do millennials want to live in big cities?

Why do millennials want to live in big cities?

Jewish propaganda.

Because they can't drive.

>Better brain conections.

They crave the pseudo contact.

They like poor people, but they don't want to be poor themselves.

More girls

It's not that hard

Because 2% of the population provide food for 99% of the nation.

Easy sex?

this
>what is night life
>what is youth

Lack of independent thought and personal independence, responsibility, and self reliance.

Muh diversity. The women especially want this

Selfie with the boys she'd never fuck

This aussie faggot.

So they can feel like they're a part of something and validate themselves

Because they have terrible job/financial prospects so they cannot afford a House in the suburbs and a car

>millennials
you mean young people?

They can't plan ahead for anything over a 10 minute trip.

>Hating on Tobi
Come on, he constantly calls people niggers and kikes in his dota games

Because capitalism is evil and lives in the woods with the rest of the scary things. There's certainly none of it within large urban centers.

"diversity" aka everyone who thinks exactly the same way and all have the exact same liberal agenda as them so they can feel morally superior to everyone else in the world

Millennio's think big cities are hip and trendy like their big jeans

Why does ___ want to ___?

With no evidence of the thing you posted to be true in the first place and you use the buzzword "millennials".

You're a mess. KYS. Uninstall Sup Forums.

Real answer: Republicans and Democrats alike refused ro invest in our heartland and infrastructure in favor of highways and big cities, and welfare housing.

This would fix itself if we dialed back on welfare and housing subsidies.

To make America Great Again, we need cities to share their diverse PoC who will move into rural towns and fix them up again and pick up great careers managing America's infrastructure.

We can frame this as an empowering initiative meant to spread diversity and give minorities jobs.

Living in cities can also be quite comfy. Both are very attractive places to live. I'm not picky.

did his post "trigger" you?

Because there are a wide variety of jobs and opportunities there.

That doesn't mean it's the "better" thing to do--if you work a trade for example you have the advantage to living wherever you want (though theres a good chance itll STILL be more lucrative to work in the vicinity of a city given that more people + more money = more demand). But if you want to work in most other fields (or at least try to) you are best off moving into/near a city.

Because my peers are affected by hard work is hard syndrome

His post had nothing to do with "diversity" yet it still triggered you, do you have diversity PTSD?

I hate that smug bitch

I'm a millennial and I don't.
How will Sup Forums ever recover

the big cities are just the cages for the tamed little animals they are. they need control, so they go to their masters

More people to fuck and access to more entertaining things

because only village idiots live in villages.

>hurr can't tolerate people with different opinions surrounding me
>need my safespace

It's pretty much this and convenience. Jobs are in cities.

Because it's fun user.

Tons of cuties, lots to do, lots of jobs, upward mobility.

>tfw I walked 5 blocks from my front door to see Dave Chappelle perform last year

Big cities usually have more going on then rural areas. Music, art, comedy, and other fun stuff that a lot of people are into.

There's nothing wrong with that either. Young people going out to do things is pretty natural.

Unless you are pretty well off, hardly. Otherwise you always end up with one (more like several) of the following:

>loud neighbors
>crackwhores down the street
>no stores within walking distance
>no parking spot
>major traffic during peak hours
>no access to public transportation
>no trees in sight let alone a decent park
>near the nightlife = drunk people yelling at 4am
>you find out there's an underground peruvian church next door

city life is hell

They're Borg.
If they stray too far from the hive-mind they shrivel and die like the spineless commie freaks they are.

While there are ghettos in any urban area, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to find a decent neighborhood in virtually any city.

Why the fuck are you always posting this ugly bitch and asking questions about millennials, you fucking autistic.

what? i was answering his question... sorry you are triggered by what i am saying

have fun being gutted on rent and not being able to save enough money to retire early

because they want to be surrounded by people that share their stupid beliefs and don't have to deal with differing ideas.

Well in Brazil maybe

>So they can feel like they're a part of something and validate themselves
this desu, it's a declaration of insecurity.

/thread

In my case it's because all good jobs are in the city. I have a degree in computer science and I can't find a job in a rural area and I want to be able to walk to my workplace. I know it sucks, but the houses I could afford are at least 1-2h away from my job and I'm not willing to loose that much time everyday.

VERY NICE

Monkey monkey ooh ooh ahh ahh want a banana?

because almost any decent job now revolves around working on a computer in an office

>such is life on the animal planet

I don't. I want to live on a small farm (5 or so acres) and have a small home (not ""tiny house""), because I can do shit for myself.

job opportunities

name them Sup Forums

kitchy ethnic restaurants and thrift stores.

also, they like the high density of young people to sleep around with.

I hear it's the same in the U.S. and Canada.

It's probably the case in France too considering you'd need to avoid muslims aka half of your urban population, making for very few shariah free neighborhoods.

I'm a milleannial and I want to live in big cities.

Why is that bad?

Because we're les to believe the grass is greener.

>Guys there are jobs here! So what if rent is $2k a month at least it's better than no job!

>they cannot afford living in the countryside
>but they can afford Manhattan or SF

ok m8

>cubicle drone
>decent

no wonder they become buzzfeed-consuming insane cucks

>Anna ''STD" Johnson
>Peter ''cuck is my cult'' Dickinson
>Wong ''chink my shit up'' Chong

Too bad we Chads know how to drive and have all the weekend's nights free. MWEAHAHAHA !

It ain't as bad as Brazil but Canadian cities are still crawling with Muslims, gooks, and groids.

They like being sandwiched in together in some -big brother house- like experiment.
Idm living close to other people myself but I couldn't stand having to live with the lack of privacy a city promises.
I guess to our youth, the western youth, whether that is British, American, German, French etc. it's all just a happy holiday and a chance to be "surrounded by all different types of people" as if it's some kind of fair ground ride.

Try finding a job somewhere else, especially if you're college educated STEM or w/e

Seriously, the midwest is a wasteland and even being a city doesn't guarantee it's not just an economic dustbowl

t. somewhere who lived in the midwest

Jobs. Careers.

That's why I do.

>Live in small mountain town forever

Everyone I know who stayed in my hometown is either forever unemployed or working as a server/bartender somewhere.

So they can be poor throughout their 20s.

Big cities have lots of things for young, hip people to do. Unlike living in the middle of "bumfucking nowhere, USA."

More stuff to do, bars to go to, more drugs, ethnic food etc.

by decent I mean high paying. I dont work in an office, but everyone else I know does

Houses in places worth living is expensive.

those are the only places the germans havent taken over. not old german immigrants and their descendants. the german illegals

they kill white people and pretend to be them but none of them sound like any version of americans. go to the midwest its just a shit load of hans

More grindr hookups

>>Wong ''chink my shit up'' Chong

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with this desire in and of itself. It's run of the mill rural inferiority complex running through this thread.

Human beings are obviously social creatures and the city habitat is a product of evolution. Going out improving and reclaiming America's cities from the untermensch is the true red pill. Gentrification hurts dindus more than mean words on the internet or a few angry cops do, it's literally the same thing as conquering minority territories.

This is true

As a millennial, I too wanted this. Then I did it, and promptly stopped being an idiot. Now I realize that no matter where you live, life is shit.

>Chads

They go there for work, even at the expense of paying most of their income to live with 5 other people in a 2-bedroom apartment, and despite the fact most of them won't break the glass ceiling that sees them perpetually living slightly over the poverty line.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Where do you think the jobs are?

I'm just here for more pics of the "millennial" girl.
Failing that, Kayla pics will do.

Because there's money to be made in the cities. I make over $100k a year and pay $1350 a month for an 800 sq ft apartment that's three miles from my job.

I'd like to live in a city to at least experience once in my life what it's like to sit down in a comfy chair while reading a book next to a window overlooking the city at night

That girl is a boi

wtf is this shit?

they are looking at the polls come in

hot

All the jobs are in cities. Both the UK and US have been dismantling working class industries for the last 30 years. Outside the cities is dead.

why does the Alt Right exclusively elect big city neo degenerate orthodox hebrews?

Because the highest paying jobs are in big cities, as well as access to anything you could ever want. Why do people want to live in job scarce small towns where the nicest place to eat is a local mom and pop that serves shitty food and working at the local safeway is for the "upper class" of the area?

kek

Do me a favor. Go to zillow and search for a 3 bedroom house in your afford range.

The housing bubble blocked out any new homeowners

>cancer
>degeneracy
youth used to mean working without pay

I'm 20 and live in a rural area and can't drive.

what you actually get is a ground level apartment near the highway and hobos piss near the entrance

>Because they have terrible job/financial prospects so they cannot afford a House in the suburbs and a car

underrated post. the rest of these people are morons.

Who is this semen demon?