Pizza Hut is racist

Look what I found! As a millennial, I was too young to remember any of this. Pizza Hut hates minorities, immigrants, women, and gay people. I'm literally shaking right now. I can't eat at Pizza Hut ever again. Just wait till I tell black twitter about this. We'll teach them! I hope it costs them millions of dollars in business. I'm glad the news man told me how evil Trump was. Now, I hate Pizza Hut. What other terrible corporations used racism, sexism, hate, and bigotry to promote their products? We shall boycott them and ask for public apologies and shiet.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyqEFUQKczw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HywyjyCubjU
youtube.com/watch?v=-6hsL4Z9yn0
youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_1966#November_13.2C_1966_.28Sunday.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=HywyjyCubjU

Take your pick.

Looks like McDonald's is racist too. As a person of color, I can't eat a big mac ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6hsL4Z9yn0

Hey yourself.

Wew. Thankfully for me our pizza hit in our town is ran by literal white trash and disgusting people who never wear gloves or look like they've showered in years.

Watch the video from and I hate Oreos now. I never knew how many racist literally Hitler companies there were out there. Looks like gays and poc and trans and muslims and and and and... can't ever any of their shit again.

#HateForSale

you dont have to wear gloves to make a pizza dude

t. pizza manager

If you saw the people who worked in our white trash town of 12k people, you'd want them in Hazmat suites.

>12k

it cant be worst then my white trash town of 2k

some people need to be incinerated

Where does this fit into Hillary Clinton and Podestas pizzagate?

>13 11 66

Can a New Yorker explain what this number is that they flashed at the end of the ad? Some sort of Jewish code?

>tfw America will be as good as it was when these comercials were filmed
I can't wait.

I am LITERALLY SNACKING right now

wtf I hate pizza now

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0

>"You're only entitled to half"
That divorce joke, though

I love my new president

lel

Pizza hut literally has the worst pizza in my town

Fuck yeah - I'm gonna invest in PIZZA HUT!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

**cough** WPWW 1488 **cough**

I miss the big n tasty

Me too. It was my favorite. It was the only sandwich I liked there at the end. Since then, I rarely eat at McD's, maybe once a year.

>Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Donald Trump: we're all cut from the same cloth
>-Donald Trump, 2000
That's a good one. Liberals would have lost their minds if they had been aware of it.

Have they remembered the WWE stuff yet?

I want pizza hut now

wtf i still hate pizza hut..

the real lesson here is that it's just another reminder that the media loved Trump right up until he decided to run for President as a Republican. ever since then, they have done everything in their power to shit all over the guy and they're gonna be doing it for the next four years.

Fuck Little Caesar's. I'll spend more to get my shit at Pizza Hut from now on.

Funny thing about this ad is, Donald and Ivana were already divorced the year this commercial came out

Yep. That's the point of this post too. Trump even said it at a rally once, "they loved me, till I decided to run again Hillary" and then he was literally Hitler overnight.

wtf I love pizza hut now

was ivana's accent better back then? how can she still have it at all after all of these years?

Boycott them, PepsiCo is anti-Trump.

It's a different wife now. Trump just has a thing for Euro-babes. That's how we know he's our guy.

oh they all look and sound the same. crazy

Stop eating garbage food, user. You'll live longer and won't have an excess of estrogen turning you into an effeminate sissy cuckold from all those polyunsaturated fats blocking your testosterone.

At least I'm not losing out on anything of value by boycotting them. Let's see if the silent majority can crash their stock with no survivors.

pizza hut is the worst pizza in every town

Man, that Trump is a likeable dude.

to prove the point even further, try to imagine what would happen if Pizza Hut made a commercial using Trump as a spokesman, and what would happen to any channel that dared to show it.

i think we all know the answer already, no matter what anyones own views on Trump might be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_1966#November_13.2C_1966_.28Sunday.29

Tanks of the Israeli Army swept across the border from Israel and attacked three towns located two miles inside of Jordan. Four Royal Jordanian Air Force Hawker Hunter aircraft attacked an Israeli unit that was engaged in blowing up buildings in as-Samu, Jordan, a town that the terrorist group Fatah had used for staging commando attacks into Israel. Israeli Air Force aircraft responded, shot down of the Jordanian planes and drove off the other three during the dogfight.[65] The other villages attacked by Israel were Hirbeit Karkaz and Jimba. Jordan's ambassador to the United Nations told reporters that 13 Jordanian soldiers and 13 civilians had been killed in the attack, which came the day after four Israeli Army personnel had been killed by a land mine on their side of the border. Prime Minister Levi Eshkol of Israel said later, "We trust that the lesson will not go unheeded in Damascus." [66][67]
All Nippon Airways Flight 533, a NAMC YS-11 turboprop airplane, crashed into the Seto Inland Sea off Matsuyama Airport, killing all 50 people on board. Twenty-two of the 45 passengers were newlyweds who were on their way to their honeymoons.[68]

What does it mean?

2bh the only thing I'm gonna miss are fritos.

See, this is what I'm thinking. Give the advertisers a swift kick in the nuts. Then, they'll turn on the media and tell them to tone it down on Trump because it's costing them money. #HateForSale under all of our sjw puppet accounts. Libtards will bite till the jews tell them that it was "before" Trump was racist or whatever. OY VEY!

no shit, why else would they make that joke

>Pizza hut fed me when my father was a pizza man,he was a minority.
>Pizza hut gave me free pizza,and ps1 demos

You take that back you little shit

>tfw Reggie made this

How are rolled oats garbage or full of any estrogen or polyunsaturated fats ?