Checkmate, bigots

LMAO BTFO! How will you racists ever recover?

>The country becomes even more prosperous

I unironically see nothing wrong with this becoming a reality

>didn't add no poverty
>no crime
>no terrorism

and people from around the world from different races cultures and religions will still try to come.

>yfw libcucks indirectly voice their support for white nationalism

by being president

Is this pro or against whites?

Yeah, but where are you going to get tacos and mac and cheese if you kick out all the Mexicans and Muslims. CTFU you racist bigots are so ignorant smdh

>No Thug Culture
>No Feminazis
>No Muslims
>No Mexicans
>No Corrupt Press
>No PC-ness

How exactly is this bad

I don't get it? Sounds like paradise.

Sounds a bit like Antarctica.

sounds like a paradise

>mfw i'm ok with this

Holy shit that sounds incredible--is that what the author was trying to do? Do we have another Zyklon Ben on our hands?

This sounds great, I'm all for this

Sounds like the perfect country.

>no elites is bad
Oh the Dems have come full circle.

Is this cartoonist supporting us?

i would love for that comic to become reality. fuck you.

>POCs want to move to angrywhitemenistan

why dont they stay in their culture rich POC countries?

I really hope this horrible white nationalist right-wing dystopia that liberals are shitting themselves over actually comes true

>thug culture is suposed to be good

100% serious, I see nothing wrong with this.

Has to be.

This is exactly why Trump won the election. People are tired of being demonized for being white and supporting policies that help them or exercising their basic rights. The whole reason Trump was able to win the rust belt is because the people there are tired of seeing American industry be sent oversees and then when they complain they are called privileged white men or dumb hicks.

I'd kill to live in such a heaven

>radical feminism
>corrupt power structure
>violent gangs
>good
>society free of economic and cultural problems
>bad
I AM SILLY

baka racist cracker. Where you gonna get your tasty yum yums if you kick out the brown folk? ctfu White people were living in caves before they stole everything from POC.

I have nothing against this.

Is this reverse trolling? Or reverse-reverse trolling?

Lol...

WPWW 1488

>ywn get a comfy wall guard job

How are any of those "No's" bad?

We will create it ourselves. Stupid nigger.

Who gives a fuck, we can find the recipe on the internet we created.

GTFO my white-net.

>Speakin' foreign

I'll never understand this. If I was going to move to a country that didn't mostly speak English, I'd expect myself to at least have a conversational understanding within a few weeks, and full literacy in 18 months, max.

Not knowing what people are saying is like asking to be fucked over in every way.

>How will you racists ever recover?
by being happier?

There is nothing wrong with that picture.

dunno why, but the pic makes me hard for some reason

LMAO raysiss ass cracka small dicked bish. There wouldn't even BE an internet if there wuz no POC. try again honkey XDDD

what the fuck is this post

It's a thing of beauty...

1. OP is a faggot
2. this is the EXACT kind of shit that got Trump elected ..keep it up!

Sounds pretty gud

The "world" can stay in their own niggery shitholes, since they're soooo awesome and "vibrant" and all that other happy horse shit.

>antarctica
>the whitest continent on earth
Literally.

it'll be new Classical Greece, who cares if it's just men

Shouldnt chinks be on the other side of the wall as theyre basically white right now with their familial cultural values

>keeping the niggers
Allys plz

This is my hope of the future, tbqh

Get the fuck off our lands shitskins.

This was in support of trump right. because Angrywhitemenistan really does look like paradise. I'd live there.

They're also far more racist than any white, and basically hate race-mixing.

t-that'll show them!

I don't get it. Are they honestly implying having none of those would be a bad thing?

It also explains why the BLEACHED asians threads get so many (You)'s. Theyre one of us.

Beautiful. 8/10 needs more landmines on the border.

...I don't get it. Did the creator just forget to list any actually good things we'd be excluding? Is it meant to be implicit that some of those things are good, that "lyin' press" means a frank and unbiased media and 'femnazis' means bold fighters for equality? Or are they actually advocating an all-white, redpilled country? I'm so confused, guys.

They might actually be subtly shilling for us at this point. Wouldn't even surprise me.

Aside from Sup Forums the only person I've seen get assblasted over racemixing was my buddies dad. Holy fuck do they get angry when their daughter brings home a non asian guy. He also apparently told her last bf to fuck off because he's korean(dad was chinese)

the irony that this is supposed to be satirical

>tfw Trump-senpai has already reversed his position on gays
>tfw Pence-senpai will finally make me straight

Is there honestly supposed to be something wrong with that image?

Chinks take good care of things for themselves. They are the most ethnocentric/greedy of any group.
Even worse then the stereotypical Jew.
I know I worked with both Jews and Chinks.

You can live without taco's and mac and cheese, if food is your only argument you have none.

>thug culture
>PC
>good

Is this picture supposed to hurt us? I think this picture is a very good.

doesn't have to because the things you listed automatically disappear with this

>POC

You just mad cos you know im right boy.

White Power!

WPWW 1488

I dont get it. Is this supposed to make Angrywhitemenistan look unappealing?

That sounds perfect for me.
You can't have an all-inclusive paradise because everyone's definition of "paradise" is different in some way. This is what the left keeps getting wrong.
The best option is to have people with similar beliefs all grouped together and separated from each other so that they can focus towards the same ideal within their own community.

Seriously, that cartoon is bordering on poes law.

The pinnacle of Black Thought.

By controlling every aspect of the government

This post confirms a nigger.

Well you see since there is smog from out of control pollution (which obviously only white men are guilty of) its visually clear that this country will be a terrible place.

If white men are a problem why is everyone trying to get in?

u racis o somethin cracka

Antartica is literally the biggest french flag on earth

>Would unironically support this

Was this supposed to seem bad? Because it seems pretty fucking good.

Problem?

that sounds pretty good desu

Where do they think the state of liberty is?

>racist cracker
I wonder. We have a word for when someone contradicts themselves in two words; oxymoron. Is there a word for when someone proves they are a hypocrite within two words?

So how many people did actually fuck off my land?

Switzerland.

But senpai, I thought we weren't allowed to eat their food, because that's Cultural Appropriation, and that's literally Hitler.

Which is it? Is there food the one reason to allow them among us, or is it forbidden to the White devil?

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

I'd move there in an instant

WOW I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

DID YOU JUST IMPLY THAT THESE BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING POC SHOULD HAVE THEIR VOICES AND CULTURE SUPPRESSED? HOLYSHIT YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER RIGHT NOW

I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH THIS, I AM LITERALLY SHAKING. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO IGNORANT AND EVIL, OMG

LITERALLY SHAKING AND CRYING UNCONTROLLABLY, WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

>stealing shitty strayan banter.
pretty cheeky for a face down surrender flag.

Notice how they always try to drive a wedge of hatred between two different groups.

Is the comic supposed to suggest it would be a bad country? And why does it end in -istan?

AYYY YO YOU FORGOT TO ADD NO CULTURE HOL UP AND YOUR FOOD GON BE SO BLAND HUNDRED MILLY.

I have no problems with having homos on the list and before the Trump era I hated homos.

france with the bants

With the help of Kek I will stand everything

Angrywhitemenistan is bad and far from a "paradise", but everyone else still wants to get in?

>muh ethnic cuisine argument

Are you fucking retarded nigger, making a taco is not difficult. It's not like the ingredients refuse to cook just because the person cooking them isn't hispanic. Hell, the best Thai chef in the world is a white dude.

Sure, abdhul

This is fucking beautiful wtf

They are literally helping us meme it into reality. It's like the jew naming himself, I don't understand it but I won't get in their way.