>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwarsnewsnet.com/2018/02/bob-iger-reveals-that-multiple-star-wars-shows-are-in-development-for-disneys-streaming-service.html
youtu.be/ZQT-3JODB8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's finally happening...

It's the end of era.

Stay delusional

starwarsnewsnet.com/2018/02/bob-iger-reveals-that-multiple-star-wars-shows-are-in-development-for-disneys-streaming-service.html

IT CONTINUES

Let it die. Let it end. Star Wars wasn't meant to be whored to death.

place your bets for what Eli looks like

>multiple
Oh boy.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Friendly reminder that L3-37 is cute.

It's gonna be great.

Obligatory dickgirl 'soka post

/swco/ must end! No matter the cost!

Dirty blond scrawny dood with a big nose

Movies and television only exists so that Disney can spend the profits on cartoons. It's how it has always been. It's how it always will be.

When will the sacred cows Kathleen and POC directors turn on each other?

FUCKING FINALLY

>I PRESENT YOU DARTH REVAN

Disney needs to die.

>Star Wars wasn't meant to be whored to death.

>laughingGeorgeLucas.png

Reminder that /swco/ is supposed to be about Star Wars related COMICS & CARTOONS.
If you want to discuss Star Wars related movies, you go to If you want to discuss Star Wars related video games, you go to If you want to discuss Star Wars related books, you go to Any and all posts that don't discuss Comics and Cartoons should be reported for breaking >>>Sup Forumsrules/1

>DARTH REVAN
Why people like again?

Self-insert.

>

>Earlier today Lucasfilm announced a new series of Star Wars films to be helmed by Game of Thrones creators David Benioff and D B Weiss.

>Separate from the Skywalker saga and Rian Johnson’s planned trilogy, fans are already wondering when this series of films will be set.

>According to LA Times, Disney boss Iger said they are, “focused on a point in time in the Star Wars mythology and taking it from there.”

>While that tease doesn’t give much away, it suggests they will be somewhere already known within the Star Wars canon, rather than something completely new.

>everything has to be about the comics and cartoons
Nearly everything has a comic you tard guard. Even Rogue One has a comic adaptation :^)

...That oughta do it. Thanks very much, Rey.

Fuck off, we discuss everything here, including Tarkins obsession with hats and the size of Ahsoka's dick.

>the Eastwood that can't act as the lead
What dumbass made this?

>IX 2019
Spinoff 3 - 2020
>Rian I - 2021
Spinoff 4 - 2022
>Rian 2 5 - 2023
Spinoff 6 - 2024
>Rian 3 - 2025
Spinoff 7 - 2026
>D&D 1 - 2027
Spinoff 8 - 2028
>D&D 2 - 2029
Spinoff 9 - 2030
>D&D 3 - 2031
Spinoff 10- 2032

How old will you be when spinoff 10 comes out?
I'll be 35

>Tarkins obsession with hats
Krennic was obsessed with hats, Tarkin just did it to fuck with him. Go back to crying over galen, Krennic. Didn't you read the COMIC?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Fifty four.

TOM CRUISE AS DARTH REVAN WHEN???

>Revan
>A man

MAKE IT HAPPEN DISNEY

I would also unironcially be okay with this casting

t. Tarkin
Trying to save face, are we? Go suck a fat one old man.

Never. The plot is too similar to his religion.

>Male revan
Holy shit how far into tumblr are you? most of those actors are tumblr-tier

>George Lucas whored out Star Wars
No one can seriously believe George was purely focused on profit, not when we can now see what the jews are doing to Star Wars.
/swco/ needs to die.

>he doesn't know

Revan is male

Why do people like this wooden fuck? It's like they saw Orlando Bloom and said get me that but with even less charisma and acting ability.

;-;

>JJ coming back for 9
>Rian Subversion Johnson trilogy
>DABID DABID WE WRITE STUR WURZ DABID
>Battleblunder 2
>comics with traced '''art''''
>novels that cure insomnia

Is there a more JUST franchise right now?

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS IS THE LAST /SWCO/ EDITION. IT MUST END.Time to get our lives back! Right?

If you tie your enjoyment of star wars to the gender of one character, then you are as bad as the SJWs

Seriously
It feels like they're doing literally everything they can to kill the franchise
I just don't get it

Is it Kathy being incompetent or is she just doing all this on purpose?

I don't, but quoting male Revan as if you desperately want attention at every post involving Revan is pathetic

Give him a chance

What the hell is wrong with Disney? Why do they have so much money if they are this bad at movies?

If you want it to end, then prove it. Stop posting now, and let it drop to page 10. The second someone bumps it, it means that we shall live no matter what.

Did you see what D&D did to Stannis Baratheon? Why would you want those hacks to write any characters you like?

MICHAEL BAY STAR WARS WHEN? MARKY MARK AS REVAN. WHO CARES IF HE HATES STAR WARS.

Nigger what
all you faggots do is go 'REEE IF THEY MAKE REVAN A GIRL I'LL RIOT'. They're just as bad as gender obsessed SJWs. You are obsessed with Male being revan even though it was a choice. I hope they make xhem a nonhuman with neither gender just to piss you off now
10/10. I'd love it

We are truly in the Dark Times.

Sup Forums absolutely btfo. Their tears are delightful.

I never said, that, I pointed out that you like a faggot had to respond to a post simply saying that they'd like Kit Harington as Revan with a jab at male Revan.

>Why would you want those hacks to write any characters you like?

Implying there are any characters left to like.

I know he's already cassian, but Diego Luna looks like I imagine someone who is from wild space to look like. And he has an accent.

It's all according to George's Keikaku as a revenge for all the hate ge got from entitled fan.

Subversive droid Revan when?

>10/10. I'd love it
It just clicked for me halfway through the book.

who is this

Make Revan a girl and a bisex tinangular love. That said, I really like this cast.

Ah, I see you're men of culture as well.

At this point I want revan to be as subversive as possible to piss the fanboy faggots off

Who the FUCK wants a female Revan when it meens we need to see the Carth romance on screen when we could have the Bastila romance instead?

Reminder Revan is a trash character and concept. That's not up for debt, that is a fact.

Jay Baruchel. Can only name a few movies I've seen him in, but he's got a whiny/nasally voice and plays the same "gets pushed around" characters a lot.

Make Revan a Pantoran dickgirl.

I see you didn't play KOTOR II.

>google him
fucking perfect dude. thanks.

Heh
Somewhere George is laughing as Kathy is running Star Wars into the ground

A brainwashed character that is constantly switching sides an ruining everything he comes in contact with is a shit character and writing. And on top having two force ghosts is also fucking dumb.

That's only with TOR buddy, which would not be in a KOTOR trilogy.

Still part of old canon story, so it doesn't matter.

>That's not up for debt
>debt

It does matter, Revan as a character is good in KOTOR I and II, it's like saying Luke is a bad character because they butchered him in TLJ.

youtu.be/ZQT-3JODB8k
>that like to dislike ratio
The fire rises

Remember those interviews when the buyout happened where George said they had enough ideas from the EU to take inspiration from to make Star Wars movies for 100 years?

He knew what he was doing when he sold it off.

>youtube
>worth anything
come on, this is as bad as the autist screeching that a TRAILER has less views than Jurassic world. Since when does youtube mean anything? Just look at the dumpsterfire that is their comments

>It's all George's fault! He's holding the series back!
>I'm almost at a breaking point user
>You underestimate my autism!
>Don't try it!
>FUCKING PREQUELS REEE
>George sells SW
>I HATE YOUUUUUUUUU
>be waked up by Kathleen
>Where is SW?
>Here you go user
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Imagine screaming "Star Wars" at the top of your lungs.

And here I thought she was just a controlling bitch with a feminist agenda.
I now see that's she actually a brain-dead retard.

Cool revolution, ahmed

>There's no so thing as too much Star Wars
My naive friend...

STAR WARS ANIME WHEN

>7k likes vs 450 dislikes

What point are you trying to make?

Only if it has tarkin

Battlefront is genuinely fun though

This-knee on suicide clock

shut up, you can't like things! SHILL! SQUEAK SQUEAK
it is

Could someone draw thrawn like this? please?
the drawthread doesn't allow memes anymore for some stupid reason