Be me

>be me
>go back to home city from college
>mum was somehow angry.
>asked why so mad.
>mum said ”隣のクラスのブラジル人がまた問題起こして困っとる。日本に馴染めないなら隔離すればいいのに!". (In English, Brazilian student in next class caused problem again. If they can't intergrate into Japanese society, we should segregate them!)
>I told "それ人種差別じゃん。文化や慣習が違えば、問題が起きるのは当たり前。それを解決するのが教師の役目じゃん"(It is racism. It's natural that conflict happens if their culture and custom are different. It's your job to solve such problem)
>mum said "でも、そもそも移民なんていなければ、こんな問題起きてない. 移民なんて受け入れる必要ないのに"(But, in the first place, we should not have accepted immgirant, We do not need immigrants)
>I told "移民は、世界経済の中での日本経済のプレゼンスを維持するためにも必要。それに多文化主義は長期的に日本に住む人々全てにとって利益になる。"(We need immigrant to maintain the presense of Japanese economy in global market. Also, The diversity will benefit all people living in Japan in long term )

I knew my parents are conservative. But I didn't know my mum is such racist ;_;

You have brought dishonor on your family leave them, fly to the US and become my sissy cumdump. It will require you to cut off your balls and take lots of Estrogen, but in 3 years you should look like a woman and your penis will just look like a large clit. Then, we will get married, you will get me Jap citizenship and I'll bring honor to your mother by dumping my load in her and giving her a child that doesn't embarrass her country.

commit sudoku IMMEDIATELY to clean your honour nipnop

the only way to regair your honor is to deport the brazilian and then commit sudoku

>Also, The diversity will benefit all people living in Japan in long term
???

The fuck is wrong with you Shinji

Huehues are subhuman trash, your mum is right. If you immigrate - respect the culture and customs of your new home.
You're cucked, jap. Atone for your disgrace.

ur a funny guy OP

these were great example sentences at least with decent translation, thanks tanaka!

David-kun going to japan finally paid off, know you can shitpost on Sup Forums!

*now

How did you not know she was a racist? She's japanese.

>Stale Pasta is really stale.

Fuck off funny man

It's natural that conflict happens if their culture and custom are different. It's your job to solve such problem

No it's not their job or anyone else. In fact, if it create conflicts, why bring them over? Japan doesnt need immigrant. They need makes babies to replace the aging population or use machines to do those work and keep the economy. Not taking other people in that cause conflict.

Shinji.... shut up up and pilot the Eva already!

Kill yourself you retard. You dishonor your blood. Why did the japs ever view retarded brs as anything other than monkeys

Did you expect anything less?

>We need immigrant to maintain the presense of Japanese economy in global market
What ? You do that by being competitive on the market and offering superior products and services, what does it have to with the immigration ?
>Also, The diversity will benefit all people living in Japan in long term
Literally every study on the matter proves the opposite.

>Japanese barely knows English on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums they know even expressions like "mum"

Deport the "Brazilian".

Oh y god.
When Japan will great again?

How many Japanese flags are real posters from Japan? OP is obvious a proxy weeb.

>it's another 'faggot with a proxy pretending to be a liberal jap millennial and Sup Forums falls for it because we have more newfags than the average maternity ward' episode

>ignoring the warnings of a swede

do so at your peril OP_is_A_faggot_san

If they don't know English and post pics with Japanese language, they are real Japanese.

>If they can't intergrate into Japanese society
This. If you don't integrate, you should be kicked the fuck out. Visited Switzerland and saw a California flag hanging off a balcony surrounded by Swiss flags. I was disgusted.

If you move to a new country, it's your responsibility to integrate into it.

your part of the problem

Just fucking kill yourself useless english teacher. Your only skill in life is being born in a country that speaks english. You're lower than niggers.

Why are Brazillians the most common immigrants to Japan other than white english teachers?

do you think I could have a qt 3.14 nip gf someday?

>The diversity will benefit all people living in Japan in long term

I go to Japan at least once a year and I see so many Americans who have apparently lived there for years and still can barely speak a full sentence in fluent Japanese. They don't eat the food and they have no desire to integrate whatsoever. It pisses me off so much.

its true though. its just that no one living in japan will be ethnically japanese in the long term

Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
Und das heißt, Erika
Heiß von hunderttausend kleinen Bienelein
Wird umschwärmt Erika
Denn ihr Herz ist voller Süßigkeit,
Zarter Duft entströmt dem Blumenkleid
Und das heißt, Erika

In der Heimat wohnt ein kleines Mägdelein
Und das heißt,Erika
Dieses Mädel ist mein treues Schätzelein
Und mein Glück, Erika
Wenn das Heidekraut rot-lila blüht,
Singe ich zum Gruß ihr dieses Lied.
Und das heißt, Erika

In mein'm Kämmerlein blüht auch ein Blümelein
Und das heißt,Erika
Schon beim ersten Morgengrau'n sowie beim Dämmerschein
Schaut's mich an, Erika
Und dann ist es mir, als spräch' es laut:
Denkst du auch an deine kleine Braut?
In der Heimat weint um dich ein Mägdelein
Und das heißt, Erika

>We need immigrant to maintain the presense of Japanese economy in global market. Also, The diversity will benefit all people living in Japan in long term
Do you think you convinced your mother with this lie?

人類差別って悪い事じゃないです
害人は、日本にいるべきではありません
自分の国を守ってくださいね、アメリカみたいにならないように

Jesus Japan is such an oppressive society that people stopped fucking and are like hundred or so years from being virgin'd out of existence

They need immigrants, and are one of the few societies that genuinely do

White man can secure Japanese womb

And a ching chong to you aswell

Disgusting
Consider sudoku

delet thes

I feel sorry for your mother.

Your mom was completely right. Never come up to Hokkaido or your ass will be beat into oblivion.

my favorite movie.

Those are probably Sailors and Marines.

Oh, you again.

>43 replies
kill yourselves

Sepuka yourself to show your parents how much shame they have brought you.

Go back to your homecountry Davido-kun

Immigration as a solution is basically a ponzi scheme. It doesn't solve the underlying problem and the end result is a total replacement of the native population.

I go to Japan at least once a year to ''muh dick'' their woman. Then, when I come back home, I shitpost on Sup Forums about how niggers are ''muh dicking'' our woman.

I love my life, desu senpaitachi.