Are Sikhs really brotier?

Are sikhs actually brotier or is it just another forced meme from le reddit xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdrS2p5AFJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=0RhwrUshBHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are actually bro tier.
Some sihks are probably fags but as a whole they are pretty sweet dudes

You tell us pajeet, you probably are one.

Seem like shitskins with funny hats to me

>They are actually bro tier.
kys. all sand nigs deserve death, plain and simple.

Friend of friend was a ranger. Did some kind of mixed op with a group of them. According to him, they're the only people he's ever met who are exactly what they say they are.

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdrS2p5AFJ8

Wrong vid.

Right one:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RhwrUshBHM

sry jewish friend wrote that not me

Surprisingly yes.

They are indeed bro-tier.

That guy right there spearheaded the campaign for the Sikh Khalistan movement in the 80s. He holed up in the Golden Temple (Sikh version of Mecca) and organized actions against Indira Gandhi's Hindu-nationalist government.

So she thought it would be a good idea to roll tanks in there and root him and his boys out. He and his allies were all killed but they took 700 members of the Indian army with him. Sikhs all over India subsequently flipped and two of Indira Gandhi's bodyguards assassinated her. Cue ethnic cleansing on both sides all over India.

Big tangent I know but he was an interesting dude. He gained massive support in the 70s by going around Sikh farming villages and preaching return to Sikh traditionalism in the face of widespread alcoholism/drug abuse/general degeneracy that swept through the Punjab after India's Green Revolution. When people began getting baptized they spent time in Gurdwaras instead of using drugs. They became better husbands and workers, endearing their wives and children to Bhindranwale further.

Interesting shit.

They are more honest and loyal than time you can find, I've had Sikh friends and they were the only good people

*anyone

fucking iOS keyboard

Of course you mutts consider them bro-tier. They are no brothers of white people though.

>1h30 of brown people arguing about which of their religions is the least backwards

The reason sand nigs suck is because of Muslims. Sikh culture is all about slaughtering muzzies.
Only an edgy retard would think that genocide of a non-threatening group of people is justified based on their country of origin alone. When all sand-people start attacking western culture, I'll agree with you.

I'm 100% white. I know many Sikhs and they are some of the coolest people I know. Just because they aren't European doesn't make them evil, you know.

What is their end game that will really make me think?

Sikh's are pretty high tier among non-whites. They hate Muslims more than damn near anyone and they're pretty red pilled altogether. Honestly if I wasn't allowed to live around whites, I'd rather live around Sikh's than pretty much any one else.

>I'm 100% white.
You don't have probability on your side seeing as America is less than 50% white. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
>I know many Sikhs and they are some of the coolest people I know.
Okay what's make them cool? Because they follow a false religion.
>Just because they aren't European doesn't make them evil, you know.
No, but it makes them inferior.

People that know the truth about the Kurds might be hesitant believe Sikhs are bro tier. We were bombarded with images of Peshmerga and female Kurds fighting ISIS, but turns out they're kinda like the Jews... everyone wants to gas them for a reason. Then again, I haven't learned anything to make me dislike Sikhs so far.

kek

Are you a racist or something?

A RACIST?
on Sup Forums !

wow, shocking

Racism is logical.

Is Britain counting the Indian inventions?

Doubt it. You're practically irrelevant in the fields of science.

no they are dirty muslims

They are like Nigerians. Only ones that can afford to reach North America are based.

they are muslims, so no

under rated

Go make me a burrito bitch.