How many painkillers does Batman take to keep up with super-Chads on a nightly basis...

How many painkillers does Batman take to keep up with super-Chads on a nightly basis? My head canon says he's basically just on a morphine drip every day from sunrise to sunset.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asEQeCfaEgE
injustice.wikia.com/wiki/5-U-93-R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Speaking from experience with Tramadol, it doesnt take much in order to take a significant edge off pain.
I used to pop some tramadol before going for a major work out, but I found I ended up needing to take it during the recovery too because I would push too far and didnt really feel like the gains were worth 3 days with jelly-arms.

Likely he does his damnedest not to use them because MUH FOCUS AND DISCIPLINE, but I'd be shocked if he didnt take them on days after getting fucked up in a fight but not so fucked up he feels he can't patrol. Pain really is the final obstacle to using your full strength.

also opiod withdrawl is fucking murder. vomiting, diarrhea, migraines and muscles twitching all over.

Dont do drugs, kids. shit's not worth it in the long run

Tramadol is shit desu. Bruce probably gets the good stuff.

This is a comic universe where a pit of liquid restores someone's body and makes them immortal. I'm sure that, at the very least, there's some bullshit acupuncture that Bruce was taught by some chinese master that is like a miracle cure for pain and keeps him drug-free.

>My head canon says he's basically just on a morphine drip every day from sunrise to sunset.
So that's why you're sending him to "Sanctuary" (in Happy Harbor), Tom? He's going to overdose on morphine?

Bruce learned Tibetan meditation techniques to not feel pain. Same comic book level stuff that allows him to take 5 min naps rather than sleep like a normal human.

People still get cancer and do drugs and have bad times in the DC universe. Just because there are some extraordinary phenomena there doesn't mean everyone practices magic.

safe to say, less than this

Everything else just makes you more sleepy/high. Not necessarily more numb than what a comparable dose of tram can do.
Besides I read it was the less-addictive stuff available when I had a severe back injury and all the reason to take as much hard stuff as I liked

Watch this, it'll answer your question pretty nicely

youtube.com/watch?v=asEQeCfaEgE

Tom doesn't care he wants to write his super relevant fanfic.

>Just because there are some extraordinary phenomena there doesn't mean everyone practices magic.
no but bruce knows the people who do. and he knows mystic monk shit.

Batman existed before scott snyder. no question is new.

I hate when people say Batman has no super powers.

>Can't feel pain.
>Doesn't need to sleep.
>Never has to take a shit on patrol.

It's bullshit man.

No seriously tramadol is garbage. Heroin gives a better high and oxycontin is better at pain relief. Also tramadol makes me fucking tweak.

he surpresses the reaction to pain. hardly an unheard of notion or "superhuman" other than the extent of it's effectiveness.

he does sleep.

he does poop on patrol he just blames it on the only villain he fails to catch, the ever elusive poopman.

Why couldn't they give that guy anesthesia?

Who's Tom?

OP is of course.

?
Is this some autistic reference or something?

If you're in a batman thread and don't know who tom is you're the autist, user.

tramadol is good. combine it with small doses of opiates. Its synthetic so obviously its not going to be the same as the good stuff.

Alternatively small doses of trammy and lots of weed is pretty divine

If that doesn't make you happy maybe you have a problem with pills

Tom King? I don't read trash.

well that sounds like a personal problem to me. I have another friend who can take opiates/opiods, but throws tramadol up.
I think he just trained his stomach to reject it cause he took a bunch on an empty stomach like a dumbass

then apparently you'll be missing his batman overdosing on morphine and going to "sanctuary" storyline.

you're lucky.

>Alternatively small doses of trammy and lots of weed is pretty divine
yeah that was pretty much how I got thru lower back/hip injury and recovery. more of the 2nd than the 1st. nothing makes you quite as familiar with pain as being stuck forced to sit to pee...and you still cant pee because it hurts to relax the necessary muscles

Not everyone are pussies that need painkillers, you drug culture loving western fuck. I broke bones, had kidney stones been giving strong painkillers by doctors and that shit doesn't even do shit. Pain is good for you and makes you feel alive. In asian culture they also don't give a shit about like weak minded westerns.

Also Batman is a former pain killer junkie and therefore probably stays away from that shit.

>Pain is good for you and makes you feel alive.
Pain is there to keep you from biting through your own tongue or putting your hand on a hot stove, there's no reason to indulge in it. For most of human history people had to go through surgery without anesthesia and it didn't work too well, go read about it.

injustice.wikia.com/wiki/5-U-93-R

Lazarus pit extract; a mild perfected form of Venom; Ivy nectar; supplements from New Genesis; and a kickass cup of Alfred's special blend of coffee.

Sure, for real shit like opening a motherfucker up but for most shit you don't need it and it's just a state of mind. If pain could prevent and doctor from doing surgery, sure. But sitting at home popping a pill after surgery because of pain, is a mentally weak and indulgent individual.

>"fucking round eye take pill to not feel pain! Weak! Undignified!"
>snorts ground of parts of half the endangered species list in the hopes it will give him a tiger-like erection

Simmer down Tso Long Dong.

>2018
>Still mad about the Opium Wars
It's time to move on.

When you finished typing that, and clicked post, you probably thought that sounded smart.

When in fact it just sounded retarded. You're retarded.

man, thinking about it...

what would batman do if he had some incurable cancer? like, no batgod shit, he has like 1 year left to live, no comic revival shit.

what does the bat do?

something like he did in 'the batman' cartoon?

setup contigencies (how to deal with x)?

the fuck am i looking at