THE ALT-RIGHT IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

The original concept of the Alternative Right emerged from paleo-conservatism. Paul Gottfried, one of the Jewish founders of paleo-conservatism, declared the end of paleo-conservatism and called for an “Alternative Right” in a 2008 speech for the H. L. Mencken Club.

Some Observations from the Man who Created Alt-Right
frontpagemag.com/fpm/263988/some-observations-man-who-created-alt-right-paul-gottfried

Meet the Jewish Intellectual who Coined the Term ‘Alternative Right’
forward.com/news/national/348372/meet-the-jewish-paleoconservative-who-coined-the-term-alternative-right/

I’m a Jew, and I’m a Member of the Alt-Right.
forward.com/scribe/348466/im-a-jew-and-im-a-member-of-the-alt-right/?attribution=blog-article-listing-9-headline#article-comments

Is the ‘Alt-Right’ Reaching Out to Jews — and Why?
forward.com/news/national/348370/is-the-alt-right-reaching-out-to-jews-and-why/

Anti-Immigrant and White Supremacist, Maybe. But is the Alt-Right Anti-Semitic?
jta.org/2016/08/30/election-2016/anti-immigrant-and-white-supremacist-maybe-but-is-the-alt-right-anti-semitic

>From Paul Joseph Watson to Stefan Molyneux, Donald Trump to Milo Yiannopoulos, the rising secular “right wing” in the Americas, dubbed the “alt right” by some, shares one common narrative that reveals it as the limited hangout, controlled-opposition operation that it is.

>Omission of the Jewish-Masonic question.

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/the-alt-right-is-limited-hangout/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we never called ourselves the altright you shill kike motherfucker

>Voted for a kike shill
>calls others a kike shill

Well it doesn't seem to be working well considering it got their worst nightmare elected.

who use the word alt-right beside CNN/ABC/CNBC/AVC/WC ?

It's worse than that, the entire thing is orchestrated. Trump is a kike, he's playing a role and tricking all of you. The establishment is more than just some elite cabal that try their best to keep society under their thumb. Society is 100% their creation and every single thing that takes place within it is planned by them to continue serving their needs.

This entire election has been an orchestrated show and you all fell for it. White genocide will continue.

WTF I hate myself now!

>Alt-right
A nebulous amalgamation of ideologies that are not the establishment's neocons.
So you have
>Fascists
>Monarchists
>Paleo-Cons
>Classical liberals
etc

No surprise there were tons of opportunists Jews who tried to cash in on this, like Lauren Southern and Milo. People on Sup Forums never referred to themselves as """leaders""" of the ""alt-right""".

>their worst nightmare
> a literal Bavarian kike with financial history with Soros, the Saudis, the Rothschilds and more

this is pol logic for you.

So he's not a Hillary plant anymore? kek

this, I did it for the keks. we had no real choice

LOL nice straw man tumblrina

The jewish media just did everything in their power to try and stop him because they wanted him.

I'm sure most people are already aware of it

Racism is controlled opposition.

We should focus on shaking up the establishment instead of behaving utterly predictable. "Racism" almost cost us this election, never forget that.

>trump got elected

Try your hardest to really think about that. The media was trying to present to you a certain opinion and attitude towards Trump. You already know that the media lies in order to manipulate. Now put two and two together.

Do you think that this whole "right wing revival" "edgy anti political correctness" thing would work if the establishment we've all been bitching about for the past five years was like "yes, we like Trump, vote for him!".

Sup Forums isn't alt right, that lable was pushed on to this place by the mainstream media.

I pondered this idea for the past year wondering if we're being lured into a trap by the elites.

Who better than Donald J Trump to create massive destabilization in America? Didn't Alex Jones admit that the whole point of the NWO is to break down America and turn the people against the government to then establish their new North American Union? You can't just overturn the entire system overnight, you need people angry at it so that they'll accept change.

In the process they can potentially destroy Conservatives, dismantle the Republican Party, and ruin the American family unit to gain more power over us.

I hope to god i'm wrong, please let me be wrong or else we're fucked.

Paul Gottfried is actually based as fuck

I don't buy it, the jews literally did everything in their power to stop him, even going as far as to rig the election, and still failed. This election has taught me that yes, the kabal is real, but it's not as monolithic as my 15 year old self thought they were.

>he finally figured out the alt-right was a jewish meme
>he came here to tell everyone they're dumb

wew

Richard Spencer (white nationalist) started the "Alternative Right" you clueless retard.

But we're not actually the alt-right...

>NUH UH... you're whatever we say you are!

Paul Gottfried is a good guy. Have you ever read anything by him?

>the jews literally did everything in their power to stop him

They could of also used reverse psychology to make us think they're against Trump, to even fool a guy such as Alex Jones and the entire Alt-Right movement.

>Alex Jones

Please tell me you don't get your "NWO" information from a kike disinfo shill. Notice how Alex Jones never names the Jew. Notice how triggered he gets if you say a single negative thing about Israel. Notice his kike wife.

But you're on the right track understanding that the elites use a huge deal of subversion and manipulation on both sides to work towards their ultimate agenda. Trump is a kike.

Jesus, okay, if you want to remain naive and enslaved than go ahead. When you're ready to wake up, remember- whatever they're doing or saying has a purpose, it's meant to make you feel a certain way. The media lies and I think you're being a massive retard to trust the media when they tell you how they feel about Trump.

The elections are rigged in a way that you don't even understand- there are no votes, Trump was chosen to be president years ago.

Kill yourself

WTF is the alt-right? Am I alt-Right if I don't want terrorist attacks in my country? Am I alt-right if I think government should put a bit more thought in their immigration policies?

I would vote for a gay trans black latino woman if she can bring security and prosperity.

Jared Kushner is Trump's puppetmaster.

It all makes sense now.

If the jews use reverse psychology to get presidents elected then how come the media worshipped Obama?

Michae Savage is the shit niggers

>controlled opposition
Do you feel in charge?

>controlled opposition
Call me crazy, but looking at last Wednesday, we should be called uncontrollable opposition

You do know that Kushner's grand dad is actually the guy that helped the Trump's get into the business, right? Ivanka (oops I mean Yael) was probably penance.

Because they don't operate on this fourth grade girl's level of scheming that you seem to think they do. They don't follow black and white rules, they don't support any candidate over the other, all candidates of all elections are under their control and they push a certain message on you about that person depending on what they need at the time.

So are you saying the Jews are using Trump as a tool to dismantle America? What's their end game?

Do you have atleast one single fact and source to back that up

It doesn't matter, Sunnis and Africans are the kike army of white genocide in Europe. Any real opposition to them won't be allowed.

If the current pro Israel alt-right leaders cuck themselves on the immigration issue that helps us. It will show that full natsoc is truly the only alternative.

...and just like that, poof! He's gone.

I just don't know why I should believe what your analysis. I've seen my fair share of controlled op youtube videos, but I'm never presented with any proof. Do you have special sources? Should this be an ama thread?

Fucking this. Underrated.

youtu.be/mivXvGNsh3M

>Jews are trying to co-opt the term alt right and claim they coined it

OF COURSE

But if any of you fags wants to know where th term really comes from, its a reference to a website called "alternative right" started by Richard Spencer of Radix

*omit what

>the only proof he has is some random black guy on youtube.

Are you joking m8?...

applying a label to us is the first step, next they will create impressions in the goyimsss minds

They just want to destroy humanity. They're just going to keep driving us into the ground, ruining our societies, destroying our race and our values, maintaining power (they don't need to grab for power at all, they own everything and money means nothing to them)- and eventually I'm assuming they want to establish the end times Anti-Christ ruled "one world order".

They literally ritually rape and murder so many children and other goyim constantly, they just serve Satan.

I think my info about the Kushner connection was not correct, actually, but it doesn't negate the rest of Trump's Jewish ties and shady financial connections. There are far worse mentors for the Trump clan, like Roy Cohn.

>all jews are bad
>all things connected to jews in any way are bad

You guys really have to stop smoking crack. If you propose things that can't be falsified then they won't withstand reasonable investigation. The idea that all candidates are jew plants or jew subversion is just an excuse for lazy people not to engage in political action.

Dude, the problem with that is you need a target, it's hard to tailor several messages to different audiences because it dilutes itself.
So what they do is push a brute, unrefined and intelectually insulting garbage to reach the minimum common denominator, the largest fragment in the masses.
Which, as you can see, does work on the uninformed lazy minimum common denominator.
It would have been much more effective to take a hands off approach and be impartial. Clinton would've lost thanks to the weight of her scandals, if, of course, they wanted trump to win.
The masses are like that dumb chick you're trying to pick up. You tell her she's special and unique, although you know it's obvious that's a shameless lie, you also know there's a 75% she'll buy it. You don't play mindgames with retards because they don't follow.

The internet has neutered their means of propaganda. They'll probably switch tactics and expriment now, but this was great to see, they bet everything and still experienced a crushing defeat. It's nice to see you can't astroturf just anything you can imagine if you got the money/power.

That the goyim don t leave the farm
There s more land...
Attached mathematical proof
Any user can check themselves

What do you want a source for specifically? You know that Trump is a kike and that the kike media lies. How hard is it to put two and two together?

see

Fucking media coverage brought in the alex jones conspiracytards and newfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

watch this whole thing and tell me he doesn't (((echo))). Literally introduces him as a former kkk member.

Hillary supporters truly are the untermenschen.

Jesus no wonder this board shits the bed all the time

Like all of those are mutually exclusive

I asked for links or sufficent infographs and you gave nothing.

Also keep in mind trump said he used to, (key word being USED TO) be amoungst the globalists.

I am concerned too about him but he isn'y even in office yet. Plus, shills and liberals give a really bad chilling affect to these claims, even if they are legitamite.

Dang, of course, thanks for that, I hadn't found any new Trump connections in awhile!

Stay sharp user

You think we're not aware of this?

Milo and the other kikes played their role, now they have to go.

sir you are aware that the earth isnt a perfect circunference i hope

Okay, again, what do you want proof of? I assumed you were talking about the Kushner family history, but I was incorrect about that. I can still provide evidence that Trump is a kike and that he is an elite insider. Just look up Katherina Kober.

Jews attempt to take credit for literally everything.
>Hurr durr it was all"the plan"
They got BTFO. We all know it and laugh.

>he made clear he used to be one

It is up to you to give proof to your claims. Also why did you wait until it was too late to inform us if this is true? Why didn't you warn us from the beginning?

Yes
Tracked down every lead and measured myself
The lie really falls apart at the 20 mile mark
Do you think (((they))) ever told the truth?

>THE ALT-RIGHT IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

No shit mate. That is why only cucks identify as Alt-Right.

You can measure at home

>You can't go to a school without becoming part of a conspiracy
hm

You too, user!

For one thing, you're a naive fool if you believe that he's switched sides just because he tells you he has, like that's not the most obvious lie especially in conjunction with his Bavarian kike ancestry.

Which claims do you want proof for? You just have to tell me specifically what claim you want proof for. I have been trying to tell people this ever since his AIPAC speech when I realized he was a liar and you've all be calling me a CTR shill and ((shutting it down))).

No, dude, it's much worse than that. The Jews are the (((controlled opposition))), and the alt-right is pulling their strings. Israel is America's lapdog, which is why terrorists call America the "Great Satan" but Israel only the "Little Satan." The Jews have been controlled by the alt-right ever since Trajan, one of the alt-right's early god-emperors, wrecked their temple. The alt-right uses the Jews as a front: every time you hear someone say that the Jews are conspiring to do this or that, realize that it's actually the alt-right hiding behind the Jews that are pulling the strings, biding their time.

Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

>Sage go in all fields.

This.

Get back to me when Trump actually does the shit he says.

Also shitting on illegals is the oldest trick in the book here in Oz, the cuckservatives have been doing it for 20 years, whilst importing hundreds of thousands of normal immigrants.

Not if it s a Jesuit skool

The "alt-right" is just a rebranded term for the new right which had influences from third position. I take it alot of the people itt who think it was ever a widely used term on here or that the ideals some consider "alt right" are recent, foreign intrusions were obviously not newsmen or familiar with the chon.

>controlled opposition

>literally uses ancient egyptian magick to control the world.

Yeah no faggot.

Truth

It doesn't matter because you all still identity with the "alt-right" movement as they call it, whether you call it that or not. You all love Trump, kike Jones, MolyJew, etc.

Not when you're also a kike with Ashkenazim ancestry going back to a location 60 miles away from the home of the Rothschilds Jewish banking conspiracy, and you take money from people like Soros and the prince of Saudi, and you own 93% of the stock of a Rothschild/Rockefeller corporation, and you have a Kabbalistic tree of life hanging front and center above your desk, and you have said in the past things that completely contradict what you claim to represent now, and you've been friends and donors of the Clinton's for decades, and you were openly friends with Epstein and his pimp girlfriend, and you call Pedophile Roy Cohn your mentor, and more. If all of this stuff was about Hillary you would be jumping all over it.

>hm
What are you a tumblr girl? Notice how all of the people arguing against Trump make points and provide evidence while people for him just say stupid empty shit like this?

>Sup Forums is alt-right
HAHA no.

Well sorta but really the whole thing is pretty complex because the people who say they are Jews aren't even really the Hebrews of the Bible, but they are Satanists, and there are tons of "atheist Jews" and there are tons of cryptoJews like Trump and then there are also things like Scottish rite freemasons and shit. It's just all over the place, but yeah, it's all Satanists that ultimately go back to Babylonians and Carthaginians who go back to Cane.

This

Alright Sup Forums

>all these fags didn't read the thread
>all these fags don't know they are part of the alt lite trying to be edgy
>all these fags being kike media puppets being used to co-opt the term alt right AGAIN

What do we do about the newfag problem?

The people you categorize as "alt-right" never called themselves that. Seriously, anyone who uses that term should be ignored.

we can't stop it sempai
more eyes on Sup Forums than ever

>Masonic
Get the fuck out.

The only way to save/stop the newfags is to teach them about the kikes and their ability to manipulate and subvert the world.

>white nationalism is controlled opposition

to what???

>ID: oy2v+cjZ
>oy

V E Y
E
Y

>this fucking new
Ever heard of the Stormfront and Daily Stormer? Please fucking tell me how they aren't (((controlled opposition))). The Alt-right, with their endless autism, illegitimizes white identity politics and gives the impression that red-pilled whites are (((neo-nazis))).

Good luck convincing the stormweenies and the brainwashed that their populist god is just another member of the system that keeps him down.

This election just allowed people to live out the basic 'conflict - resolution against all odds' meme. Now they feel satisfied watching another guy "make it" or "beat the system" so they lose the desire to do it themselves and rise up against those on the top.

Much like superhero movies and video games substitute a person's basic human need for achievement, conflict, or overcoming real life obstacles, the election has allowed the masses to live out their fantasies of fighting for better rights so they feel comfortable ane accomplished without ever actually doing anything themselves.

lol..
a bridge is constructed of many "tiny" pieces if you compare each piece to the size of the Earth.

When you put those pieces together, all you’re looking at is that they’re at the same height and in the right position to fit together. Same height implies the pieces put together follow the curvature of the Earth.

I kind of don't buy his word on it but I will wait and see if he was real or he lied to me. Don't go around insulting skeptics if you want people to believe you.

Normally, they'd give us a name much earlier on, possible planted some "leader" or appointed one (i.e. Milo, Alex Jones etc) and sabotage the movement from within or slander and persecute the appointed leader into the ground and kill the movement (see Occupy Wallstreet)

However, (((they))) underestimated our memes and recognized us as a threat way too late to control us.

That's why they lost.

The whole Hillary speech on "The Alt RIGHT" should've come 2 months earlier and they would've killed us through (false) association.

you have Andrew Anglin to thank for the existence of this website in its current form. he's a fearsomely effective meme warrior

>one man is to thank for Sup Forums's current state
No shit sherlock, Sup Forums is now full of shills and people claiming to be "alt-right".
Fuck off already (((Anglin))).

>Trump talked to a Jew, therefore he's a Jew puppet
>Trump flip flopped he lied to you haha he's doing nothing he promised
>Everything you think about X is actually Y, you were fooled in a massive conspiracy theory because person Z said THIS

If you're not getting paid, if you faggots do this for free, why do you keep living? Its obvious your parents made a mistake. Don't you have something to be working on that would improve your life, help you stop being NEET and questioning your gender?

Richard you're so full of cringe. Its pathetic that you have to attach yourself to a mans success like trump. no ones joining your fag movement. just stap.