This literally won Trump the presidency

This literally won Trump the presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ben-kuchera/jaffe-confrontation
youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM
youtu.be/x1udjd2Aq3E
is.Sup
archive.is/bOumT#selection-813.0-829.41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong.

This literally won Trump the presidency.

No body has cared about gamer gate since 2013

It could have just been about journalist integrity, but instead we got a gender war that fractured the internet.

Good job on both sides, we all had a hand in how this turned out.

You're fucking retarded, democrats won Trump the election
>Obamacare bankrupting families
>Demos destroying the middle east
>Illegals driving inflation up, less jobs
>Leftist states voting away their rights
>Leftists trying to vote away others' rights

No, this did.

Jeri Ryan won Obama the Presidency.
It's weird how things effect each other.

No, but it did mobilize Sup Forums in a brand new way.

Agreed.

ZIMMERMAN won trump the presidency.

Seriously, try browsing through social media. Especially on plebbit. That was the one event where white liberals realized they were in a party that hated them. Thats when even normalfags whites realized political correct was a real thing effecting whites and white hispanics.

Zimmerman was the turning point in America.

What? How did Ferry win Trump the election?

Partially. It introduced normies to the term SJW and a host of other tumblrisms.

This won Trump the presidency.
>Fuck you Comey

>gamergate
>since 2013
I want plebbit to leave.

Literally

>implying

What won Trump his spot were the disenfranchised rust belt you boobs.

This won Trump the presidency.

What's the "GamerGate" ? I heard about it back then but I never bothered checking what it was.

>nobody mentioning meme magic

This was the first U.S. presidential election in which the majority of voting adults got their news from social media.

Don't try to censor then.

Fuckers.

>Green
>Existing
Wew lad

If the marketing stats say that women buy and play less video games than men, then why the fuck should the companies be forced to change what they do? It doesn't make logical sense. Stop with the needless social justice you ideologues.

This was one of the first instances where I remember people being publicly labeled as misogynists as a way to shut them down. And it just didn't work but they didn't stop. Anyone who knew or defended them was also a misogynist. And it these labels were picked up on by the gaming news sites like Kotaku. And gamers just didn't buy into it. Not a single developer was boycotted for misogyny.
soundcloud.com/ben-kuchera/jaffe-confrontation
Which is what happened in the Trump campaign. Major news outlets labeled Trump as the racist, homophobic, misogynistic, white supremacist candidate. And it just flopped spectacularly. I see the parallels but I don't think the two directly influenced each other. GG was like a smaller scale test run of liberal scare tactics.

This youtube video won Trump the presidency.

youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM

Why do people think this? Why do people still talk about this shit?

How often do you see like Barbie or a MLP game in the 5 dollar bin at Walmart or some crap? When they make "girly" games, do they even sell? I'm guessing not. Make a couple female skins/characters for awesome games and stfu.

This is the dumbest political test of all time and labels 90% of people as left-libertarian.

They ask questions designed by the fucking Frankfurt school for fuck sake.

A bunch of people on Sup Forums got angry about the state of games journalism as it was a SJW circlejerk.

The thing that set it all off was the blogpost of the ex of an indie game developer, and through some detective work people found out that sites like kotaku had given her favorable reviews while the reviewer had a sexual relationship with the game developer, while none of this was mentioned in the article. So basically the reviewers were bribed with sex.

This exploded onto twitter and tumblr and turned into a shitflinging contest, where the anti-GG group managed to spin the story into being about feminism in games, and a shitload of people on the 'pro-GG' side did nothing other than call people on twitter names.

FPBP

Gamergate was The Hobbit to Trump's Lord of the Rings.

The whole thing is just part of the feminist agenda & the pussification of America. Sex and violence sell. They just want to make everything lame.

youtu.be/x1udjd2Aq3E

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478825404703.jpg
archive.is/bOumT#selection-813.0-829.41

You know what? The Zimmerman trial is actually what brought me out from delusional early college liberal to full on fasch.

You're not wrong here...

This, tbqh.

Found the CTR shill.

Over the wall you go.

>2014
>liberal media "defeats" GG

>2016
>Gawker is dead and Breitbart is in White House

The moment they turned on us was the moment they fucked up

Hillary hates video games. That's why they shill.

It might have.
Depending on how many upset neets were in swing states.

Well it certainly caused the alt right explosion on social media and made Milo/Breitbart a major player. That whole online movement created by GG was in place and ready to go to propel Trump on Twitter and rig polls etc.

So yeah, he wouldn't have won without it.

She's just the leftist reincarnation of the religious right in the 90's.

>le video games train you to kill meme

Libs/neocons just want to regulate everything.

Regulators gonna regulate.

Daily reminder that Trump got a relativly normal amount of votes for a Republican, Shillary just did horribly and lost all the Obama supporters.

This. Neo cons and neo liberals. It's just systems of control.

Also when gamers outright rejected their narrative there was an organized push to try and shame them back. Just like now there's all these people saying that America is now a racist country because they didn't buy into Hillary's media narrative.

le weed man was right. it was important. he knew...

I got natsoc every time

This guy has it right.

Gamergate is nothing but a bunch of whiny sheltered manchildren. Give it up.

>Obamacare bankrupting families
Obamacare insurance overcharging

>Demos destroying the middle east
OPEC

You are on to something, senpai. This was a turning point for me with the media. I already knew they were total elitist assholes.

But when MSNBC got caught editing the 911 call to make him sound more racist, then never got in trouble for it, i knew it was full on 1984.

That straw broke the camels back, but I was already nearly there. When 9/11 happened I was barely a teenager, but knew it didn't add up. I dug on my own until I figured out who stood to gain. Watching bodies fall was my Morpheus moment.