Meme magic in Portugal

So someone taped pic related over antifa propaganda here in Portugal...

What the hell is going on Sup Forums? This website is just a bunch of autistic neckbeards and I'm genuinely convinced we have serious power in politics now...

>One autist prints out a meme and tapes it over an ANTIFA sign
>serious political power

Uh-huh. Could you at least translate the sign for us, though?

portugal will be great again brother

admite anão, foste tu que imprimiste o Pepe Colonial e tiraste foto para postares to Sup Forums e receberes os maravilhosos (You)s

Didn't know you people also had churrascos. Is it the same thing as here? Do you use espetos?

It was you, admit it.

Huehuehue good luck.

Translate the writing asswipe.

>Could you at least translate the sign for us, though?

You there! you've just been blessed by the Ultra-Mega-Rare COLONIAL PEPE!

Good luck and barbecues will come to you but only if you comment "Angola is ours, Furriel Pepe"

Also OP is the one who taped it up.

Nice.

I say that not because of some dude doing it but because of what's been happening. This is just an example of the amount of popularity we are getting cause usually you wouldn't see stuff like this casually on the street.

The sign says:

"You have been blessed by the ultra-mega-rare colonial pepe!

Good luck and barbecues will come to you but only if you say "ANGOLA IS OURS, FURRIEL PEPE"."

thanks but first we are going to FREXIT with the power of kek and meme magic next year french bro

por acaso não fui mesmo mas ya eu no teu lugar tinha pensado o mesmo.. vi na pagina do epic portuguese memes no facebook

Yeah I love me some churrasco senpai

>American education

You have been blessed by the ultra mega rare Colonial Pepe!

Good luck and (portuguess meat dish) will come to you only if you comment

"Angola is ours, General Pepe!"

I'm not, I found it on the "epic portuguese memes" facebook page and thought i'd share it here

ai limão tens razão

Trump was 14 electoral votes from beating Clinton by 88
>Trump was 14 electoral votes from beating Clinton by 88
Trump was 14 electoral votes from beating Clinton by 88
>Trump was 14 electoral votes from beating Clinton by 88

para quando "make portugal kangz again" anão?

>I'm genuinely convinced we have serious power in politics now...

So are those on the left, and THAT is what you all need to understand. Hell, Alinsky and others talk about this very often.

The trick is to make others believe you have power, even if you don't, while also making them fearful that you will use it. It is by this methodology that political correctness functions.

Quinto Império para breve compatriota

It's not just us anymore. We've conquered large swaths of reddit and Twitter