Remember to my left brothers and sisters

Remember to my left brothers and sisters.

Try not to get angry about the stupid things posted here.

98 percent of the people here are white, upper middle class kids living at home who have never worked and have had everything handed to them.

They don't care about healthcare for everyone because they're mommy and daddy pay for theirs.

They don't care about raising the minimum wage because they've never worked or supported themselves. Mommy and Daddy support them.

They've never had to deal with racism or inequality because they grew up white and with money. Poor whites experience inequality, but not upper middle class whites.

Remember, the people here, who most believe we should execute minorities, have 0 friends and are virgins.

That is where the hate comes from. They feel utterly rejected by society, despite having all the money they need handed to them. They lack social connections. They lack the touch of a female.

It has the affect of making them very bitter.

So my brothers and sisters, try not to get angry, for these people, a very small minority, deserve pity, not anger.

Sir this is a drive through

Funny how we were stupid uneducated poorfags yesterday and are upper middle class kids today.
What's next, do we own the banks tomorrow?

Nigger

>my left brothers and sisters

Literally who?

One thing Sup Forums has to avoid now the God Emperor has ascended the throne is progressive purity spirals. I have noticed alot of concern trolling from shills that Trump just isn't pure enough. Here are some examples.

>His wall is now a fence.
It is not there will be a wall.
>He wont deport Illegals
He has started deporting 3 million
>He wont ban Muslims
He has gone ahead with his plan to ban immigration from war torn regions.
>Bernie "oy Vey" Sanders would have beaten Trump
He wouldn't have. Democrats got obliterated across the board.
>Why do Republicans vote against their own interests
You havn't. The nigger leaf just wants to corrupt your own rational self interest.

Progressives wants you to turn on each other like they have and become a dog biting its own arse end. Don't fall for the bait and don't let them concern troll you into thinking Trump is a sellout because that is exactly what they want.

tl;dr hide sage ignore concern Trolls.

fpbp

>tfw I have successful, wealthy parents who are proud of me and love me and want to give me money without my asking
>tfw Liberals will never - EVER - know the feel of having good parents

False.

I'm so poor as fuck, you stupid nigger

>1 post by this ID

>98 percent of " "my political enemies" ", are " "the worst stereotype about my political enemy" "

really...
...makes...
...y-you...
. . . t h i . . .

Fuck NEETS pipefitter/anarchist here
The altright need to get a real job

Fuck you're a long winded boring faggot.

Your self denial is too much to handle my sides that I had pumped an Hour ago exploded.

>be me
>35 years old
>STEM PhD
>lived in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia
>traveled to a bunch of different countries, e.g. now (Canadian, not French)
>speak 4 languages
>grew up lower middle class wearing second hand clothes and eating no name food
>full fash 1488er precisely because i HAVE seen other cultures
You shouldn't make ignorant stereotypes OP. Educate yourself.

Probably. We Jews now.

>98 percent of the people here are white, upper middle class kids living at home who have never worked and have had everything handed to them.

Source?

>They don't care about healthcare for everyone because they're mommy and daddy pay for theirs.

How magnanimous of you to care about healthcare for "everyone", when's the last time you paid for the healthcare of someone who refuses to work ?

>They don't care about raising the minimum wage

How many people do you employ? How much to you pay them?

Here's a hint, kid, if you're waiting on some politician to legislate that you get 15$ an hour for shaking salt on french fries you will always be on the absolute bottom tier of society.

>They've never had to deal with racism or inequality because they grew up white and with money.

For the sake of argument how much money is it going to take to make niggers equal to anybody else? What's the cost per nigger to get them up to speed and finally get them to participate in civilization?

So many bad straw arguments pertaining to fiscal policy against the right wing on /pol lately.

A lot of us are nationalists who don't want our people trampled upon by multinationals. I am morally/philosophically right-wing but fiscally centre-left.

>anarchist
Can't wait until Trump voids posse comitatus and orders us to mow you fuckers down.

>tfw you actually do live with parents but sell weed so pay for your own stuff. aka gun after gun every week im buying a new rifle or pistol
i do lift 6 days a week tho

I'm 40 and proud to have fought in the memetic wars of 2016

fpbp

B8

fpbp

Let's counter every shit you said:

-not upper class, have worked and will as soon as my studies are over
-parents don't pay for my healthcare because French health system not shitty murifag system
-don't care about minimum wage because in France it is high enough, and as I said: I ahve worked so...
-have experienced racism on a daily basis for the sole reason being: "u white boi, me hate u"
-have some friends, and not lost virginity at 14 (too early, I know)

Feel rejected? Yeah. Lack social connections? No. Lack the touch of a female? Pretty and kind girlfriend so no.

But I am very bitter, that's for sure.

Now let me tell you WHY I am like that: when I was a kid, I thought that all those cliches about immigrants were horseshit because school brainwashed me from the start. When i moved in a ghetto, I experienced racism everyday because I was white and therefor, I deserved to be hated by those violent, stupid and disrespectful "people"

This was my red pill, THIS is why I don't want more migrants in my country, we have enough problems and don't need other's.

Bonus here cause I'm having fun destroying your desillusions: you on the other hand are the typical guy who feels guilty for being white for no reason so you bash whites all day long on da interwebz beacuse you're a manlet IRL who just looks at the ground feeling insecure as soon as some one lays eyes on your pathetic person
Anyway, I'm just going to get the fuck outta here, you retards make me sick

>OP looks like this IRL

all dat projection