What's the best state to live in?

What's the best state to live in?

the one i live in

Texas

Florida, duh.

I live in Florida but I don't see why it's the best. Can you explain?

the state of Canada
when will you invade us already

The state of emergency.

i'd say iowa

Hands down, Alaska.

Russia

West Michigan. Beautiful seasons. Clean, not crowded beaches, very few niggers.

great gun laws
beaches everywhere
no state income tax
southern culture
warm weather
no snow

MN if you don't mind a little bit of liberalism. Specifically Twin Cities. It's a craft brewing capitol, got amazing architecture, still has a lot of culture (though they are slowly gentrifying the place). Got silly hipsters and a really good music scene if you like rap or indie.

Wyoming

t. knower

We won't need to invade you, your government will spread its asscheeks as soon as Trump says he wants to annex Canada

Swamps
Alligators
Shitty tourists
Old people
Target for natural disasters
Too many tourists (Miami, Orlando)

They don't want you Commieda, land of Trudeau.

Montana

>swamps
>alligators
how are these bad things? both of these are awesome.
>shitty tourists
>old people
they come here because our state is great, so you're just adding more evidence to that fact
>natural disasters
hurricanes are fun, they bring everyone together

From a foreigner point-of-view: North Dakota + Montana.

>Best landscape of all the States
>Redpilled people
>Not too much people, so you can be left alone
>No spics and no niggers
>Great landscape, again, so incredible.

The state where every city voted trump

I would most rather live in Alaska, Wisconsin or Minnesota.
Rate my choices

>live in florida
>walk outside
>fall into a swamp
>live in a tourist town
>tourist town full of old people
>get hit by one hurricane every 10 years, power might go out for a few hours

gee, you are fucking retarded

1. people dont live in swamps
2. aligators are harmless unless you fuck with them, cool to watch though and taste great. but let me guess, you never had gator before?
3. dont live in a tourist town maybe?
4. dont live in an old people town maybe?
5. we really dont get hit by that many natural disasters, just live a few miles in from the coast and you are fine (i live 2 miles from the coast and worst ive ever got was power out for a few hours)
6. again, DONT LIVE IN A TOURIST HELLHOLE

do these steps and you can enjoy a life of relaxation and luxury as we have one of the biggest engineering industries in the nation, a huge tech industry, and super lax gun and hunting and fishing laws.

only thing that sucks about florida is the restrictive boating laws, fucking manatees ruining everything

NJ

Oklahoma. Friends tell me it's a hellhole but I always kind of liked the place. I've never been though.

I dont want it either

RI

Wisconsin is inferior to Minnesota in almost every way. Their cities are degenerate hellholes, the people are stupid (MN is one of the best in education, Wis is one of the worst), driving through one of the cities is like driving through Detroit, dilapitated, poor infrastructure. The one thing good about the place is the nature extraordinarily beautiful for some reason.

New Hampshire.

Pros:
>wealthy
>safe
>beautiful scenery, historic towns and cities with loads to do
>no sales tax
>great place to be young

Cons
>liberal millennial as far as eye can see in cities
>cost of living is high

Wyoming, reddest state in the U.S.

The one where your heart is

Lived in Cranston till I moved to Rehoboth

Where you at?

The Lake Geneva area in Wisconsin is heavenly.

CT West of the river (it's incredibly wealthy and well forested)
East is a shithole
t. Resident of eastern CT

Providence

islamic state

Yes,Cause the USA really needs a second California

South Dakota

Home of the Sturgis Rally

Louisiana. Faggot Texans and their psyops are trying to keep Louisiana down. WE ARE THE BOOT THAT WILL TRAMPLE YOU.

High five Minnesota bro!

Denial

Here are your choices for type of places to live, some overlap

1. I live in a southern state that has warm weather and it's great just ignore/gas all the minorities.
2. I live in a red state, but we vote blue because those idiotic niggers in the biggest city flip our state every election. But all the real (rural) citizens of the state are republican, white
3. I live in a white paradise northern coastal state except everyone is cucked and the taxes are terrible. Everything is cold.
4. I live in the middle of nowhere rural beautiful mountain state which is a white paradise but nothing exciting happens here (music, art, science) and there are no good cities.

Pick a drawback (or multiple).

Idaho, Utah, New Hampshire are the only ones who don't seem to have any of these drawbacks to an extreme degree. Maybe there are more I don't know.

I don't know how racists on pol manage to live in nonwhite states like Florida or Cali. I moved from Georgia to NH the first chance I got. Cucked white places are still better than minority ridden (or controlled) warm states.

>go to lousyana for a funeral
>stop in Shreveport to piss
>smells like shit
>must be the sewer, lets go
>stop in Alexandria to piss
>smells like shit
>not the sewer
>get to Lafayette
>smells like shit
>its just lousyana

Your state literally smells of shit.

>Utah
Good luck buying alcohol, ciggies, or energy drinks.

Good ol' Tennessee.

Who /Knoxville/ here?

Heyo, it's a cool fall day aint it?

Nice digits.

I largely agree. Arizona might be close to an exception in the sense that although there are tons of illegals there, the residents fucking HATE them and their sheriff is based as fuck.

You also have to get past the absurd 115 degree summers unless you live somewhere north like Flagstaff or Prescott, but then you end up getting snow in the winters and the towns are overrun by liberal hippie douches and/or tourists.

t. former AZ resident

>their sheriff is based as fuck
Not anymore.

I'm assuming that WI also has the worst nigger problem of them all, since it's so run down?

Our state may smell but at least we aren't borderline traitors. Secede at your peril, Texan.

Your state is shit m8

>he doesn't have the state flag add-on
it's like you don't even love your state

Wisconsin sucks. There is some decent beer (New Glarus) and food available there (bratwurst) but the state is 99% niggers and obese rednecks.

Please help me Sup Forums:

I'm trying to leave Commie-fornia at the start of 2017. I have a college degree, I'm red-pilled, I have about $5000 saved up, and I'm a white male.

Which is the best state to live in, specifically, if you factor in a desire to live in a state that is on the cooler side weather wise? Also, a place where finding a job is a possibility.

Bonus points if I can realistically land one from Commie-fornia before I arrive.

Florida

How cold/snowy are you willing to tolerate?

What type of job?

New Yor- mother will be raped by ISIS sandniggers in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

I'm in love with winter weather. I'll go as cold as it gets if there are jobs available.

Oklahoma. Reddest state in the union and everything is cheap as fuck.

Only downside is tornadoes but if you're afraid of a little wind you're a pussy anyway

Alabama. Niggers know their place here.

@98526202
user, please, Sup Forums won't fall for this superstitious nonsense

You're probably looking at the Dakotas, Wyoming, Montana, etc. Fairly red, hard-working people, but shitty winters.

I've got about 5 years of real-life experience in office work, but I'm a big athletic guy as well and I don't mind hard work. At this point I'm willing to jump into anything so long as I can get out of this cancerous state.

Once I find out what state you're from after this guy tells me, I shall craft a rebuttal catered to whatever rat hole you call a homeland.

underrated

Also no income tax, and there is no reason to live in cities with north south highways.

T. Lakes region

West Virginia, if you have a remote job

Smithfield Niggas speak up.

California where we treat everyone with equality and respect.

I've actually had several friends leave our town to go work in North Dakota in the oil industry. It's something I've considered as well.

Foreigner abroad here. I want to know more about this specific region.

How significant is it to the rest of the country?
What kind of people live here?
What are the opinions of people from other states?
How beautiful is it and how does it compare to other areas of the US?
Do you have to drive through 3 other states to get to the top half?
How many Canadians are there?
Are the seas full of freshwater?

Beautiful state, but it's literally the highlights real of "people of Wal-Mart".

Kek. Thanks for the laughs.

texas

I love Montana, it looks fucking beautiful. However, all I've heard is how tough it is to find work out there.

The best state to live in is the state you are NEEDED in.

Dude north Dakota.

Great jobs, main city is nice sized. Great gun laws. Just overall great

Depends what part of Michigan you're asking about. Detroit is negropolis, avoid it like the plague.

The western side of the state is fairly /comfy/, lots of good hiking, small towns, camping, boating, etc. Decent beer, too.

The upper peninsula (UP) is a very different animal. It's basically a weird hybrid of Canada and....something.

I'd say WA state. I've lived in Texas, Illinois, Florida, and California. WA blows them all out of the water when it comes to weather, food, beer and people actually mind their own business. I never saw any of that southern hospitality bullshit in the southern states either, everyone was still a dick but was more willing to try and get into your business about it.

Yeah, it could be, depending on the industry and your skills.

yankees get out REEEEEEEEE

California, where fuck you, pay us and we drive all our jobs out of the state. Where the illegals are taking over one city at a time. This place is a cancer and anyone with half a brain is getting the fuck out.

only alberta and the other one, they vote conservative

To be honest, I'm leaning towards either this state or Wyoming (I have family there).

Thanks guys, this is going to be an interesting year, for so many reasons.

Fixed

>boot

The main city in that circle is Detriot and its a collapsed shithole... Its bascially allepo but they still have welfare. Michigan just overall sucks. The lakes are dirty and smell like fish shit. It snows alot in the upper part. Their isnt much in the upper part so nobody ever goes there. Nobody really goes to Michigan really to begin with.

Im from Ohio so I know. Ohio is much better. pic is Cleveland, Ohio

Its only a hellhole in terms of things to do, and living in cities (North Tulsa is like 80% black. Funny that it's next to a prison). Otherwise it's cheap as fuck to live in and people are usually very very friendly, and you've got places like Little Sahara and Disney OK to go offroading in. It's just boring, really. That's all I can really say for it. I live in Tulsa myself. Used to live in a small town, driving under the moon on a backroad highway that isn't used anymore is comfy as fuck senpai, because theres nobody but you on the road, and it's all scenery.

PA is great.

You still have everything to love about rural areas, but you have access to philly/nyc/dc. You still have seasons, mountains, lakes, great scenery. You're not too far from the beach. Gun laws are lax as fuck. Taxes aren't too bad. You can find areas that are in the comfy space between rural and suburban. Not pot smoker friendly and has weird alcohol laws.

As long as you don't live in a city it's the nicest place in the country to live.

Smoke weed?

if yes: Alaska
If no: Indiana

Not Jersey, although living on the water close to NYC is better than living in New York. Prob California since its the most diverse state. However NYC>LA

Only correct answer. We sealed the deal for Trump.

>Wawa

KYS, why the fuck would I want a sandwich made in a goddamn gas station? that's nigger-tier right there.

AustriA

Definitely not Delaware, because we're full of dumb fucking SJW's

I would never recommend shitty CT to anybody. Nothing to do here and the people are depressed and rude as fuck